Can we finally bury the myth Democrats are smarter?

He's a Kiwi, it was a nit

It was someone who showed a lot more signs of intelligence than your friends Trump and Paul....not hard to do. The problem with you Yanks is you aim way too low...

I'm not a Trump supporter, dumb ass. Apparently your Kiwi educational system wasn't able to explain to you what a libertarian is. Or really, you think Trump is a libertarian?

Maybe it's not the Kiwi educational system that's useless, maybe it's just you. What do you think, is the system actually pretty good and you just didn't get anything out of the opportunity?

Why I will not now or ever advocate, argue for or endorse Trump

Trump is a whiner

Trump supporters are convincing me ...

Trump doubles down

Is Trump fair to others?

Trump supporters, don't the superlatives bother you?

What is Trump's actual economic plan? Anyone know?

Democrats celebrate settled scientists....so....:lol:

That's settled SCIENCE to you cavemen.
No, I am a real scientist.....you?

Someone who knows that it is "settled science", not "settled scientists".
Yes, all settled scientists support settled science.....real scientists know there is no such thing....

Sure sure, the earth is perhaps flat and evolution perhaps never happened. No such thing, as our local mr.scientist suggests.

Understandable, since he does have that Republican handicap, with a side of Trump-ism.

Democrats celebrate settled scientists....so....:lol:

That's settled SCIENCE to you cavemen.
No, I am a real scientist.....you?

Someone who knows that it is "settled science", not "settled scientists".
Yes, all settled scientists support settled science.....real scientists know there is no such thing....

Sure sure, the earth is perhaps flat and evolution perhaps never happened. No such thing, as our local mr.scientist suggests.

Understandable, since he does have that Republican handicap, with a side of Trump-ism.
You settled science flat earthers are sure a hoot though....:lol:

I'm not a Trump supporter, dumb ass. Apparently your Kiwi educational system wasn't able to explain to you what a libertarian is. Or really, you think Trump is a libertarian?

I note I mention both Trump and Paul in my post. Last time I looked Ron Paul was a Libertarian. Yet you only talk about Trump.....interesting...

You settled science flat earthers are sure a hoot though....:lol:

And another dumb ass comment from Republican.

So do we now see why they can't bury "the myth?"...because it's not a myth, this group really is intellectually bust, today even more so as Tump is expanding their stupid base..

Get out from under your rock and Look up....:lol:

It would have been easier for you to say "I'm not a climate scientist"...would have saved us all a lot of time...

Climate "Scientists" don't seem to do any actual science, they're paid to pat each other on the back and say "Consensus"

200908311113506360_0.jpg

^ How not to do science

I note I mention both Trump and Paul in my post. Last time I looked Ron Paul was a Libertarian. Yet you only talk about Trump.....interesting...

That makes your starting Trump make sense? Kiwi education isn't impressing me at least with you as the example.

Do you mean Ron or Rand?

Ron - I generally agree with his positions, but he's an elitist and an egotist who has lost sight of his objectives in a quest for personal adulation. I have little respect for him at this point. I was never a big fan.

Rand - My first choice of the original 17, but I never expected to go anywhere.

The Pauls aren't just libertarian, they are both Republican/libertarian. They only lean libertarian.

I'm not sure what your point is on that or what you find interesting. But you probably find rocks by the side of the road you think are "interesting" too and stare at them for hours

That makes your starting Trump make sense? Kiwi education isn't impressing me at least with you as the example.

Do you mean Ron or Rand?

Ron - I generally agree with his positions, but he's an elitist and an egotist who has lost sight of his objectives in a quest for personal adulation. I have little respect for him at this point. I was never a big fan.

The Pauls aren't just libertarian, they are both Republican/libertarian. They only lean libertarian.

I'm not sure what your point is on that or what you find interesting. But you probably find rocks by the side of the road you think are "interesting" too and stare at them for hours

God, I really don't know where to start with you. You are beyond predictable...you really are. You have to ask which Paul I was talking about? Really?

Do you mean Ron or Rand?

God, I really don't know where to start with you. You are beyond predictable...you really are. You have to ask which Paul I was talking about? Really?

There are two, both are Republican/libertarian. You expected me to read your mind? Really? Are you a chick? Really

Climate "Scientists" don't seem to do any actual science, they're paid to pat each other on the back and say "Consensus"

^ How not to do science

Of course they are. Yet another cop out and more BS.

^ Pigeon Chess response

Nothing to back up your BS response but opinion...

posted ass clowns at the Wheel of Climate Change posing as climate "scientists"

Forum List

Back