Trump supporters, don't the superlatives bother you?

kaz

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2010
Kazmania
Seriously, when Trump keeps saying he's the "most pro-Israel candidate" and he "respects women more than any other candidate," doesn't that bother you? Like he's a megalomaniac?

Then there's the overt lies, like saying he didn't say Bush lied, he said Bush might have lied. He lies about what he said all the time as if we're stupid.

He sounds like he has a mental disease. Like he actually believes his ridiculous claims and shallow lies. Does that actually turn you on? Why does he say things like that? They don't seem like they help him at all. It's like the compulsive liar Kerry who lied about stupid things like that he ran the Boston Marathon. Like he actually believes it.

That he lies when it doesn't benefit him is actually the scary thing, like that he's not processing reality. That has to bother you,doesn't it?

Trump's the most sincere politician ever, believe me. He only uses superlatives because he's a superlative guy. He's the best campaigner in the history of the free world. And he doesn't need to lie. He doesn't! He's the most honest politician politician, believe me. The other politicians are disasters. They lie all the time. They lie so much it makes your head spin.

Trump says a lot of stupid things, no doubt. However, he doesn't filter them through staid political filters which is refreshing and doubtless unacceptable by all establishment politicos. That is part-and-parcel of his appeal.

Like when he said he was the most knowledgeable of anyone on the Iranian deal?

Exactly. I seriously doubt even he thinks stupid things like that actually help him, and they clearly don't. So that he constantly says such ridiculous, exaggerated things should bother people. Precisely because they are so unnecessary. It's the hall mark of a megalomaniac self obsessed personality

Trump's the most sincere politician ever, believe me. He only uses superlatives because he's a superlative guy. He's the best campaigner in the history of the free world. And he doesn't need to lie. He doesn't! He's the most honest politician politician, believe me. The other politicians are disasters. They lie all the time. They lie so much it makes your head spin.

That really missed my point. Of course they lie, but they generally don't say things that are all over on tape. That he can say things that we just know are lies and expect people to believe him is asking us to believe his words over our eyes. It's a clear personality disorder

Trump says a lot of stupid things, no doubt. However, he doesn't filter them through staid political filters which is refreshing and doubtless unacceptable by all establishment politicos. That is part-and-parcel of his appeal.

So let me pick one. He said he didn't say Bush lied, when it's all over him saying over and over pounding the Bush lied message. I'm not even talking about his position. Whether or not you think W lied, would you go all around and say Bush lied and then deny you said that?

I'm not talking about his politics, I'm talking about egomania

Start at the 3 minute mark:

"That is an impressive list of no information." :lol:

Last edited:
Seriously, when Trump keeps saying he's the "most pro-Israel candidate" and he "respects women more than any other candidate," doesn't that bother you? Like he's a megalomaniac?

Then there's the overt lies, like saying he didn't say Bush lied, he said Bush might have lied. He lies about what he said all the time as if we're stupid.

He sounds like he has a mental disease. Like he actually believes his ridiculous claims and shallow lies. Does that actually turn you on? Why does he say things like that? They don't seem like they help him at all. It's like the compulsive liar Kerry who lied about stupid things like that he ran the Boston Marathon. Like he actually believes it.

That he lies when it doesn't benefit him is actually the scary thing, like that he's not processing reality. That has to bother you,doesn't it?

Well, actually after seven years of Obama and Hillary, we are pretty much immune to lies.

Trump never saw that ad he watched.

But saying you watched an ad and three minutes later saying you never did isn't lying. Trump is a straight talker. And Mormons don't like liars and we all know Trump wins big among Mormons

That really missed my point. Of course they lie, but they generally don't say things that are all over on tape. That he can say things that we just know are lies and expect people to believe him is asking us to believe his words over our eyes. It's a clear personality disorder

Get your sarcasm meter fixed. Wait......do you even have one? I'll lend you one if you need it.

Well, actually after seven years of Obama and Hillary, we are pretty much immune to lies.

Deflect. Bitch. Deflect.

Swish, wan't my point. Seriously, you thought that was a rebuttal to what I said? I wasn't discussing his positions

Forum List

Back