Can Trump supporters learn from Trump's mistakes.

Are you saying that you support the proud boys? Now, that is unsettling at best.

Yep, I can support any group that doesn't go around burning businesses, harassing people at restaurants and picking on elderly folks...dumbass.
Welcome to the Dem party thinker

Dang, you're dumber than you look.
I'm a real good looking guy if I must say so myself Welcome Thinker
A good looking dumb fk?
smarter than trump

Wow, modest too.
Doesn't take much thinker I wore a mask from the getgo Trump didn't He didn't want to panic you?? And you believed that BS ??
I didn’t wear a mask except where asked to. I haven’t gotten it either. That’s just stupid from a stupid demofk
There's no guarantee you'll get the virus without wearing a mask BUT it sure improves your chances of getting it The moron you support and the 11 or 12 who got the virus is proof. What else do you need?

Are you saying that you support the proud boys? Now, that is unsettling at best.

Yep, I can support any group that doesn't go around burning businesses, harassing people at restaurants and picking on elderly folks...dumbass.

A good looking dumb fk?
smarter than trump
Do you have more money than Trump, no, are you the leader of the free world, no have you been nominated for no less than three Nobel prizes, no? The only thing you're ahead of Donald Trump is in sheer outright stupidity and dumbass. Other than that you're just another miserable looser with your nose pressed to the glass wishing you had a life.
He’s on a message board supporting the party of losers
AFTER debate BIDEN 53% TRUMP 39%
Polls are useless. You know that’s my belief. Don’t waste my time on partisan bullshit
14% speaks loudly

The President has to do his job. President Trump was courageous in the way he risked his health to lead the Country. Was it an "October surprise" by black bag democrats? I wouldn't put it past them.
God is good Trump courageous??? Surely you're joking? He a fn yellow pos ,a traitor

A good looking dumb fk?
smarter than trump
Do you have more money than Trump, no, are you the leader of the free world, no have you been nominated for no less than three Nobel prizes, no? The only thing you're ahead of Donald Trump is in sheer outright stupidity and dumbass. Other than that you're just another miserable looser with your nose pressed to the glass wishing you had a life.
Polls are useless. You know that’s my belief. Don’t waste my time on partisan bullshit
OK keep going maskless

A good looking dumb fk?
smarter than trump

Wow, modest too.
Doesn't take much thinker I wore a mask from the getgo Trump didn't He didn't want to panic you?? And you believed that BS ??
I didn’t wear a mask except where asked to. I haven’t gotten it either. That’s just stupid from a stupid demofk
There's no guarantee you'll get the virus without wearing a mask BUT it sure improves your chances of getting it The moron you support and the 11 or 12 who got the virus is proof. What else do you need?
There’s no guarantee you get it without a mask. There you go. Masks offer the same percentage to get as not wearing one.

A good looking dumb fk?
smarter than trump
OK keep going maskless
I will. Wear your mask always I don’t care. Just shut up about others

I d
notice those 10 doctors ?/ ALL wearing masks But you're right
I don’t care. Big fking deal no guarantee they don’t get it.
If the ah can't protect himself how TF does he protect America?? He MISHANDLED the virus from the beginning
Military?
Outside of a war what can this pos do to protect Americans ? He has no fn clue now or in 2016
What is it you expect?

I d
notice those 10 doctors ?/ ALL wearing masks But you're right
I don’t care. Big fking deal no guarantee they don’t get it.
If the ah can't protect himself how TF does he protect America?? He MISHANDLED the virus from the beginning
Military?
Outside of a war what can this pos do to protect Americans ? He has no fn clue now or in 2016
What is it you expect?
I expect a man or women with a conscience ,with the ability to talk to both parties, to foreign leaders, to be able to communicate to them in an intelligent manner NOT like some ah with game show ability

The actions of Democrats justices your action?

Is that an example of independent thinking?
Is wearing a mask an example of independent thinking?

I don't need to justify my actions. It just shows they don't even believe the bs they are spewing. But, when the cameras are rolling, quick put on your mask. LOL

"Fear does not strike those who are in the midst of great prosperity. Those who are frightened of losing what they have are the most vulnerable, and it is difficult to be clear-headed when you believe that you are teetering on a precipice...Fear casts its eyes wearily, while hope looks hopefully across the landscape. the coward fears everything. confidence is the mark of a hopeful disposition" - Aristotle

TRUMP FEARS COVID!

Forum List

Back