Can Trump destroy DeSantis like he did Ted Cruz?

A Question for the Trump MagaNuts.......
Can you name those actions he took that Specifically and effectively targeted the Elite, Establishment or Status Quo?
Or could it be he just gave the illusion of being on your side?

I hope many people feel DeSantis a FAR better candidate for running the country.
The office of POTUS has become a Clown's Shit Show
(Perfectly fabulous for the Prog Left however)

I agree, but to date, I haven't seen him able to do anything but what little he knows. He has one speed: Attack.

We'll see if he can mitigate his behavior and act like an adult when needed. The jury is out. No pun intended.
Trump does only have one speed, to attack

That is because he is a former, or current, progrsesive

He simply employed their tactics, and Progressives like you don't like i so much, do you?

Trump does only have one speed, to attack
That is because he is a former, or current, progrsesive
He simply employed their tactics, and Progressives like you don't like i so much, do you?
He behaves like a child, that is what he is, and people like you love that.

Which, of course, tells us a great deal about Trumpsters.

Characterize it any way you want.

I don't think Trump's insults will pan out with DeSantis like it did with the lightweights like Bush and Cruz.

Notice he did not fuck with Rand Paul in the same way because he knew he would have got as good as he gave.

He behaves like a child, that is what he is, and people like you love that.

Which, of course, tells us a great deal about Trumpsters.

Characterize it any way you want.
The reason Trump was elected in the first place is because of voters like you.

It was to give people like you the middle finger, which they did.

But you are too self-absorbed and self-righteous to even see any of that.

Trump actually debated far better than Ted for one reason, and one reason only

Trump used language a 5th grader could understand as where Ted used language an 8th grader could understand

And with the public education system at an all-time low and half the country on illicit drugs thanks to an open border Trump could not get the GOP to secure when they were in power the first two years, you have to learn to talk down to people, which is why democrats do so well at the polls now even though the country is falling apart under them.
Winning an argument or debate isn't always about being right or wrong, it's about presentation and delivery. Don't we all have bad days where we don't do our best? Maybe we have diarrhea. Maybe we almost got in a car accident and we're a little shook up. Maybe we have a migraine. Maybe our spouse or kid is sick. Maybe we had a bill due today and we know we're gonna get a late fee. All these things could distract anybody from doing their best. There was nothing that profoundly better about Biden's speeches than Trump's during the debates. Trump made nowhere near the obviously deliberate "mistakes" that McCain and Romney obviously pulled on purpose to get Obama elected twice. Trump DESTROYED Hillary, and in spite of being evil she was a far better arguer than that slurring, stuttering moron we have in office now.

Yes, I've said many times that he is your giant orange FUCK YOU to America.

We agree there.
He is our orange FUCK YOU to globalists and New World Order despots who want to put their people in charge of our country. He stood in their way, sandbagged their decades-old agenda, demanded other countries pay their fair share, filed for divorce from the Chinese, and more.
. Their reactions to these things and attempts to stop him says it ALL. There is NOTHING that can distract people from that truth..except free drugs and open borders and a few other perks for mentally degenerate pervs. Unfortunately we see that these distractions do work on an alarming number of Americans...and many who are not even naturalized Americans and live here illegally.

No one, inside or outside of politics, insults people like Trump. He has the temperament of a spoiled eight year old boy, and absolutely zero (0) shame.

So I guess it's up to the GQP voters. Is behaving like that still what turns them on? Does temperament matter for the President of the United States?
You sure about the fact that no one inside of politics insults people like Trump?

I was called a racist by Hillary. I was called a racist by Biden. I was called a homophobe by both. I was called greedy by Sanders. I was called demented by Biden. Biden claimed I wanted to put black people back in chains.

Now....what would you prefer......a politician calling you small hands or a politician calling you a racist?

What would be more damaging to your reputation?

Sorry....But Trumps insults as childish as they are in no way compare to politicians on the left who claim we are white supremacists.

Think about it.

You sure about the fact that no one inside of politics insults people like Trump?

I was called a racist by Hillary. I was called a racist by Biden. I was called a homophobe by both. I was called greedy by Sanders. I was called demented by Biden. Biden claimed I wanted to put black people back in chains.

Now....what would you prefer......a politician calling you small hands or a politician calling you a racist?

What would be more damaging to your reputation?

Sorry....But Trumps insults as childish as they are in no way compare to politicians on the left who claim we are white supremacists.

Think about it.
He is a child. You can spin it any way you want.

Forum List

Back