Can Trump destroy DeSantis like he did Ted Cruz?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

I remember the debates between Trump and Ted Cruz for the GOP nomination and I remember Trump being at his best, much unlike how he debated Biden for the Presidency, which was virtually unwatchable and what I credit giving Biden the White House. Funny that.

Trump even had catchy phrases like "Ly'in Ted" and made the accusation that Ted's father helped assassinate JFK, which I thought outrageous at the time, but the Trump crowd ate it up anyhow.

Can he do the same to DeSantis?

I remember the debates between Trump and Ted Cruz for the GOP nomination and I remember Trump being at his best, much unlike how he debated Biden for the Presidency, which was virtually unwatchable and what I credit giving Biden the White House. Funny that.

Trump even had catchy phrases like "Ly'in Ted" and made the accusation that Ted's father helped assassinate JFK, which I thought outrageous at the time, but the Trump crowd ate it up anyhow.

No.

The jig is up.

Cruz is destroyed? last i checked he’s a US Senator snd ever popular in his state.

Why do people who are essentially on the same side have to "destroy" each other? Your'e not some CIA operative trying to divide the Republican party, are you?? :poke:

trumps big mouth did more damage to himself than any other politician.....

That is all Trump knows

He will viciously attack DeSantis with childish name calling, wild lies and personal attacks.

Like all Republicans, DeSantis will be afraid to criticize Trump out of fear of offending MAGA

Why do people who are essentially on the same side have to "destroy" each other? Your'e not some CIA operative trying to divide the Republican party, are you?? :poke:
As I said, Trump was great during the debates against Ted but fell apart against Biden. I was genuinely pissed off at Trump for the performance, and have not forgiven him since. I mean, how hard can it be debating that dementia ridden retard with a horrible political record? As Trump said, "If I lose to Biden, I will have lost to the worst Presidential candidate in US history."

And he did.

Besides, who says Trump was not a CIA operative to prevent an actual conservative to get elected?

th

Hmm?

Remember, Trump is the guy who was a Progressive his whole life, right up until he decided to run for the GOP as he gave millions and millions of dollars to Democrats like Chuck U Schumer.

Trump is desperate for attention, thus starting the fight with DeSantis.

I really wish the damn MSM could resist the bait and just keep ignoring him.

I certainly hope so. It will be fun watching Beta Ron shrink and run like a coward.

As I said, Trump was great during the debates against Ted but fell apart against Biden. I was genuinely pissed off at Trump for the performance, and have not forgiven him since. I mean, how hard can it be debating that dementia ridden retard with a horrible political record? As Trump said, "If I lose to Biden, I will have lost to the worst Presidential candidate in US history."

And he did.

Besides, who says Trump was not a CIA operative to prevent an actual conservative to get elected?

th

Hmm?

Remember, Trump is the guy who was a Progressive his whole life, right up until he decided to run for the GOP as he gave millions and millions of dollars to Democrats like Chuck U Schumer.
Trump did 4 years of mostly good that united millions of Americans against leftists and empowered conservatives to start calling them out publicly everywhere. The leftists made absolute fools of themselves trying to smear and oust Trump for four years, and then for the first two months of their "victory" all they did was exemplify and define TDS for the entire nation. If that was their strategy to castrate conservatives, they must all be smokin' some heavy shit down in Langley.

Trump lost the election because the Dems rigged it....likely with some help from either the FBI or CIA. Everybody KNOWS those agencies favor Dems. Even Dems. They're just quietly happy with that.

Last edited:
No one, inside or outside of politics, insults people like Trump. He has the temperament of a spoiled eight year old boy, and absolutely zero (0) shame.

So I guess it's up to the GQP voters. Is behaving like that still what turns them on? Does temperament matter for the President of the United States?
Trump has been exposed as a paper tiger though. I don’t think his insults will add up with the weight of his track record. He had no record back then and was all on offense. Now he has to play defense.

trumps big mouth did more damage to himself than any other politician.....

Trump actually debated far better than Ted for one reason, and one reason only

Trump used language a 5th grader could understand as where Ted used language an 8th grader could understand

And with the public education system at an all-time low and half the country on illicit drugs thanks to an open border Trump could not get the GOP to secure when they were in power the first two years, you have to learn to talk down to people, which is why democrats do so well at the polls now even though the country is falling apart under them.

Trump has been exposed as a paper tiger though. I don’t think his insults will add up with the weight of his track record. He had no record back then and was all on offense. Now he has to play defense.
The typical voter these days uses foul language and frequent insults, thanks to the moral decay of Progressivism.

Thanks for that.

I agree, but to date, I haven't seen him able to do anything but what little he knows. He has one speed: Attack.

We'll see if he can mitigate his behavior and act like an adult when needed. The jury is out. No pun intended.

Trump did 4 years of mostly good that united millions of Americans against leftists and empowered conservatives to start calling them out publicly everywhere. The leftists made absolute fools of themselves trying to smear and oust Trump for four years, and then for the first two months of their "victory" all they did was exemplify and define TDS for the entire nation. If that was their strategy to castrate conservatives, they must all smokin' some heavy shit down in Langley.
Let’s be fair, he fueled up the passion of the right, sure, but at the end of the day he lost in a landslide in every election after 2016.

Trump did 4 years of mostly good that united millions of Americans against leftists and empowered conservatives to start calling them out publicly everywhere. The leftists made absolute fools of themselves trying to smear and oust Trump for four years, and then for the first two months of their "victory" all they did was exemplify and define TDS for the entire nation. If that was their strategy to castrate conservatives, they must all smokin' some heavy shit down in Langley.
All the Left has is Trump hate

They have virtually nothing else but it may be enough to win again.

Why not take that from them and let them run on their record instead, like Camel toe with only one job, securing the border?

:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back