Can the next president and congress repair the damage done by Obama in one term?

How long will it take?

• One term

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Two terms

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • If the gop has complete control one congressional session

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Your an idiot, Obama is going to win

Votes: 9 39.1%

• Total voters
http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/186490-has-obama-done-anything-as-president.html

I was looking for that list of "Obama's failures". No one seems to have bothered to put one together.

We all know why. The list is either failures handed to Obama from Republicans or things Republicans torpedoed. Remember, when you work for failure, everything fails. Republicans have been working for failure for years.

I don't know why Republicans don't just display all their "success" and let America decide. Maybe some of you right wingers can tell us what those successes are?

Keep telling yourself that's why they were elected, and maybe it will come true.

I don't have to tell myself that. That's why I and everyone I know that votes republican voted the way we did. You keep telling yourself why I and others like me voted and maybe it will come true.

You see unlike you I didn't vote on rhetoric. I voted for the action I wanted not some stupid campaign slogan. Grow up.

No response stupid?

To what? You didn't ask a question.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/186490-has-obama-done-anything-as-president.html

I was looking for that list of "Obama's failures". No one seems to have bothered to put one together.

We all know why. The list is either failures handed to Obama from Republicans or things Republicans torpedoed. Remember, when you work for failure, everything fails. Republicans have been working for failure for years.

I don't know why Republicans don't just display all their "success" and let America decide. Maybe some of you right wingers can tell us what those successes are?

Jmstile.com

That is my successful business. 22 years of nothing but success until now. Now on the verge of going under. Not for bad practices as we are well regarded and award winning. Going under thanks in part to Obama sticking his nose where it doesn't belong. IF we make it through this winter it will be despite Obama, not because of Obama.
Obama did not trigger the collapse but he deepened and prolonged it.

Bush and the Pubs caused the Depression. the Pubs in congress have ruined the recovery.The recovery will continue when the pubs start compromising and cooperating, and stop fear mongering- otherwise, will take Obama another term. Go Perry!!
Government intrusion into the private sector caused it jackass.

Utterly false. I have yet to read a report about the Financial Crisis that put the blame on too much Government regulations. Quite the opposite. Almost everyone blames a LACK of regulation was what caused the Crisis.

How long do you think it is going to take to unwind this mess the liberals in DC have created since they took over in 2006?
From Ocare to the EPA the damage is broad. Can it be done in one term?
the businesses and hardworking true Americans are going to fix it after the lefts policies are pushed out of the way of economic progress !!

Bush and the Pubs caused the Depression. the Pubs in congress have ruined the recovery.The recovery will continue when the pubs start compromising and cooperating, and stop fear mongering- otherwise, will take Obama another term. Go Perry!!

Utterly false. I have yet to read a report about the Financial Crisis that put the blame on too much Government regulations. Quite the opposite. Almost everyone blames a LACK of regulation was what caused the Crisis.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPSDnGMzIdo&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Democrats were WARNED of Financial crisis and did NOTHING - YouTube[/ame]

Really/ Explain Obama's MARCH toward taxing those that can afford to invest in business?

Have a smart answer for that?

There's NOTHING false about my statement. Or are you one of those that wants the heavy jackboot remain on the private sector that are the people engaging in commerce and are afraid to because of Obama?

Jmstile.com

That is my successful business. 22 years of nothing but success until now. Now on the verge of going under. Not for bad practices as we are well regarded and award winning. Going under thanks in part to Obama sticking his nose where it doesn't belong. IF we make it through this winter it will be despite Obama, not because of Obama.

Checked out the site and there's nice work there! I can see how you've made it 22 years. Good job.

Of course, I can't think of any regulations Obama has passed that would prevent you from getting more work. In fact, I would think home repair and improvements would be something Obama would want to encourage. Can you tell us the regulations that were passed that harm your business?

Really/ Explain Obama's MARCH toward taxing those that can afford to invest in business?

Have a smart answer for that?

There's NOTHING false about my statement. Or are you one of those that wants the heavy jackboot remain on the private sector that are the people engaging in commerce and are afraid to because of Obama?

How can I have a smart answer when no one knows what you're referring to? Explain what Obama did and then I can respond.

Democrats were WARNED of Financial crisis and did NOTHING - YouTube

Fox News? Please! Give me something non-partisan. Fox News is the only group around that blames Fannie and Freddie for the Crisis.

Talk about a biased source.

Democrats were WARNED of Financial crisis and did NOTHING - YouTube

Fox News? Please! Give me something non-partisan. Fox News is the only group around that blames Fannie and Freddie for the Crisis.

Talk about a biased source.
weather you like Fox or not it does not change the fact that the left wing was warned !!and it does not change the fact that they did nothing !! and it does not change the fact that they pulled their trusty race card when attempts were made to find out what the hell was going on !! if you want to know the root cause of the economic suffering going on in this country just look at the ignorant,vile,untrustworthy criminal blacks !!

Jmstile.com

Checked out the site and there's nice work there! I can see how you've made it 22 years. Good job.

Of course, I can't think of any regulations Obama has passed that would prevent you from getting more work. In fact, I would think home repair and improvements would be something Obama would want to encourage. Can you tell us the regulations that were passed that harm your business?

Specifically Dodd/Frank. ITS KILLING ME

I used to be able to goto my bank and get loans for large commercial projects or in traditionally slow times I could get loans for overhead, advertising and payroll.

Not anymore. Not even a fucking dime. They tell me my credit is fine and nothing of my credit worthyness has changed but that they have new policies that they must follow that have tightened the standards for such loans. Ive even opened multiple accounts in different banks in hopes of building a repor with them but its all been a waste of time.
I do have a line of credit tied to several accounts but the increase of fees and interest has made it impossible to turn a profit worth risking the use of the loans.

Then we had that speech by Obama saying SS checks may not go out a while back that scared a customer of mine to the point they canceled the job. It was worth over 6 grand in profit.

The remodeling business has dried up unless your targeting only the wealthy. And the competition for those few jobs is cut throat.

Jmstile.com

I used to be able to goto my bank and get loans for large commercial projects or in traditionally slow times I could get loans for overhead, advertising and payroll.

Not anymore. Not even a fucking dime. They tell me my credit is fine and nothing of my credit worthyness has changed but that they have new policies that they must follow that have tightened the standards for such loans. Ive even opened multiple accounts in different banks in hopes of building a repor with them but its all been a waste of time.
I do have a line of credit tied to several accounts but the increase of fees and interest has made it impossible to turn a profit worth risking the use of the loans.

Then we had that speech by Obama saying SS checks may not go out a while back that scared a customer of mine to the point they canceled the job. It was worth over 6 grand in profit.

The remodeling business has dried up unless your targeting only the wealthy. And the competition for those few jobs is cut throat.
Indeed. and the poster you address told me that I was lying when I stated that Government was getting in the way of the private sector.

keep blaming this president for not fixing the GOP's mess quickly enough.

goofy...

Bush was a big spending idiot too. Having said that he can't institute policies that effect our problem. Obama can but won't. It's that simple. He said he could fix it in 3 years. He failed. Not only did he fail he made it worse.

I don't care what party your in, if you vote for big spending bills your in my crosshairs.

so wait a minute. You have a few people on here ( T and soggy ) saying that this goes back 100 years and Policies people put in place that caused this, and yet Bush who was a few years ago can't?

HAHAHAHAH

This is the GOP logic

Like most people who are not insulated by a stable 9 to 5 job I dont give a shit about who could have done what and when they could have done it. I care about surviving now. Who is in charge right now while so many are suffering? Can Bush fix it? How bout Clinton or Reagan?

Exactly, lets focus on who can do things to turn this mess around and stop playing semantics with the past. Learn from it, dont dwell in it.

Come on people. You can't run on "hate the black guy" and nothing else.

Let's get that list of what Republicans have done for America in the last 10 years.

There must be something you can be proud of.

Indeed. and the poster you address told me that I was lying when I stated that Government was getting in the way of the private sector.

Most of the people that deny it do so because they are either in an insulated industry that hasnt been impacted or they have a 9 to 5 that has been unaffected. The rest are just being partisan about it because the legislation has a D behind the author.

The reality of such legislation is a bitch.

Obama wants to offer people like me 4 or 5k to hire someone whos been out of work for 6 months or more but there are two problems with his proposal.
1) I can barely keep my current help busy
2) If I dont hire them because they've been unemployed they can sue me. WHAT KIND OF BULLSHIT IS THAT?

Last edited:
Come on people. You can't run on "hate the black guy" and nothing else.

Let's get that list of what Republicans have done for America in the last 10 years.

There must be something you can be proud of.

sTOP TRYING TO DERAIL THE TOPIC AND KEEP YOUR FUCKING RACISM OUT OF IT

Most of the people that deny it do so because they are either in an insulated industry that hasnt been inpacted or they have a 9 to 5 that has been uneffected. The rest are just being partisan about it because the legislation has a D behind the author.

The reality of such legislation is a bitch.

Obama wants to offer people like me 4 or 5k to hire someone whos been out of work for 6 months or more but there are two problems with his proposal.
1) I can barely keep my current help busy
2) If I dont hire them because they've been unemployed they can sue me. WHAT KIND OF BULLSHIT IS THAT?

And 3. Obama doesn't understand the risk and expense of hiring a NEW individual all factor as Healthcare, and other perks involved...

Obama is dangling extremely small worms when he should just STFU and get out of the way.

you realize the banks wrote those regulations right?Dodd frank is a joke

Obama signed it into law. If the democrats were bought off by the banks so they could charge people more they who do we blame? The ones that pressured for it or the ones who signed it into law?

PS. How is gears? My daughters and their boyfriends are monopolizing the xbox and ps3

It will take 40 years to repair the damage that Obama and the morons in Congress have done.

Forum List

Back