CDZ Can the Democratic Party continue down the path they're on now

Our military would not abide by either party trying to pull of a dictatorial move.

As we have already seen, the Democrats are quite willing to subvert our democratic institutions for political advantage. I can easily see the next Democratic administration removing all voting restrictions (including citizenship) and placing any recalcitrant states under federal jurisdiction. The result would be a one-party dictatorship under the guise of "free elections." In that event, abidance by our military would be irrelevant.

Wow, this is right up there with "They are going to take all our Guns". Do you lie awake at night in a heavy sweat dreaming living nightmares?

I don't see how the Dems can remain competitive, although having the MSM, Hollywood, and academia in the tank for you certainly helps. To me, it ain't the people who vote for Trump and the GOP who are the deplorables, it's the ones who vote for the Dems and their disastrous policies and contemptible practices.

Many of the moderates are leaving their party, including minorities who BTW are doing better under Trump than they ever did under any Dems president. So how are they going win back the WH? Far Left ideas just aren't popular, not many are going to vote for the GND, open borders, free abortions up to and including birth, gun confiscation, bigger gov't and higher taxes.

So, what do you see as the future of the Democratic Party?

Yes...they can.....they simply offer more things for free, control the education system, the media and the press......and more Americans believe that free stuff exists....

Forum List

Back