Can someone please explain

I believe that if one wishes to reside in America, one needs to be functional in English. There is no way to 'mandate' that for adults, ala 'official language', but in tax supported school? Hell, yes.

Spanish speaking people not only make up a huge part of your population, they are also tax payers too...

There is no such thing as the American language fool....

American english is quite different from english in other countries, and can be called American. You are probably one of those homos that says fish and chips, and cheerio. You need to go back to your homeland.

American english is quite different from english in other countries, and can be called American. You are probably one of those homos that says fish and chips, and cheerio. You need to go back to your homeland.

I am in my homeland, Dork.

I reckon you're a lib pretending to be a conservative to give conservatives a bad name...You can't really be as stupid as you come across....:eusa_dance:

I am in my homeland, Dork.

I reckon you're a lib pretending to be a conservative to give conservatives a bad name...You can't really be as stupid as you come across....:eusa_dance:

why? because i cant stand people who dont speak american? this is america. speak english or get the fuck out.

After people in American learn to read, write and speak English I don't care what other languages they teach. I can see why a public school that selects one language out of a thousand to teach in addition to English would be questioned.

No, because you say stupid shit all the time.

How about speaking Lakota Sioux or getting the fuck out??

sorry but indians are barely human. their language is more like bird calls, and they dont count. the fact that whites came to america meant that this huge continent wouldnt be wasted.

How the teaching of a language can be mistaken for teaching religion?

And why does the teaching of Hebrew raise issues while no one questions that Latin should be taught (despite its use in Catholic services) and despite the fact there is an entire public school in NY dedicated to Arab culture?

MORE

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070911/ap_on_re_us/hebrew_charter_school

Anti-semitism is a LOT older than anti-illegal immigration. You "chews" have been screwing stuff up a LOT longer than Mexicans.:lol:

Forum List

Back