Zone1 Can Someone Please Explain This to Me? Pt.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Why do whites think they can tell other races of people how to describe themselves?

I have seen multiple threads here during my time as a member of this forum where whites complain because blacks call ourselves African American. Never mind that whites call themselves Irish Americans , German Americans, Polish Americans, Swedish Americans, Dutch Americans etc.

So what is the problem with blacks describing our ancestry?

Why do whites think they can tell other races of people how to describe themselves?

I have seen multiple threads here during my time as a member of this forum where whites complain because blacks call ourselves African American. Never mind that whites call themselves Irish Americans , German Americans, Polish Americans, Swedish Americans, Dutch Americans etc.

Irish Americans , German Americans, Polish Americans, Swedish Americans, Dutch Americans etc.

I've never seen them listed that way on paperwork, they all seem to fall under the label 'Caucasian.'.

Odd that.

That's a lie. You called out your complete ancestry. And yes, the fact that loser white peices of trash like you think you can tell us how we are to describe ourselves has angered me.
you are unable to understand basic english, No one in any thread has told you not to call yourself whatever you want. They have asked why you do it though.

So why is it that approximately 150 million out of the 170 million whites don't have a problem with us calling ourselves African Americans? Why is it always the unsuccessful dumb uneducated white losers who have the problem?
I asked a question, as it doesnt make any sense to me.
Please stop lying, for the love of gawd.

So why is it that approximately 150 million out of the 170 million whites don't have a problem with us calling ourselves African Americans? Why is it always the unsuccessful dumb uneducated white losers who have the problem?
It's a point of accuracy....That would be like me calling myself a Walloon American and flying a big cock flag.

th

Some black people identify as "whites". Should we listen to them, or you bitching all the time?

20190825_203003.jpg

African American is too vague. Consider the millions of whites who live in Africa and have lived there for thousands of years. Two of my favorite African Americans are Charlize Theron and Elon Musk. See what I mean.
On the other hand I have no problem with people calling themseves whatever they like. Just don't try to change my word choices to conform with what you like.

African American is too vague. Consider the millions of whites who live in Africa and have lived there for thousands of years. Two of my favorite African Americans are Charlize Theron and Elon Musk. See what I mean.
On the other hand I have no problem with people calling themseves whatever they like. Just don't try to change my word choices to conform with what you like.
I am a native American.... born and raised in the good ol' USA. So maybe I should call myself an American-American.

did you come from Africa?
Not your father, not your grandfather, YOU!

If not, what makes you an African American?

and yes, I do ask the same of Caucasians that add a country to American.

so, what do you prefer to be called: black or African-American?

Myself, I just prefer to be called American.

did you come from Africa?
Not your father, not your grandfather, YOU!

If not, what makes you an African American?

and yes, I do ask the same of Caucasians that add a country to American.
Three grandparents came from different countries. I don’t call myself a Russian-Austrian-English-American!

Why is it that Asians call themselves Asian Americans and don't get this kind of garbage even as whites live in Asia?

I can.

All races are free to speak their opinions.

Nothing. What's your problem with people telling you you're wrong?
If I made a thread telling whites what to call themselves it wouldn't last 5 minutes. So you don't have the right to tell us what we can call ourselves.

I'm not wrong, My ancestry begins in Africa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back