Can Political Polls be trusted?

No most Americans will not participate in polls.. and they are run by the deep left wing fring

What about FOX NEWS polls? I have never thought of FOX NEWS as being deeply left wing.
The poll is run by divid Shaw who donated to Hillary
Really? Do you have a link for that? Interesting! Following the money behind the polls certainly should be included in the predictive value!

Can political polls really be trusted?

No, the polls cannot be trusted. Biased news outlets, such as CNN, Reuters, The Washington Post, and ABC News, have been found to be disproportionately polling more registered Democrats and presenting the findings as a fair representation of all voters.

latest political polls today - Bing
Political polls are the most biased, skewed and inaccurate of any other types of polls.

No most Americans will not participate in polls.. and they are run by the deep left wing fring

What about FOX NEWS polls? I have never thought of FOX NEWS as being deeply left wing.
Really? Do you have a link for that? Interesting! Following the money behind the polls certainly should be included in the predictive value!
782174E8-7170-40DC-8575-029F9488C521.jpeg

View attachment 296834
So, let me be sure I get this right. Fox News Poll is run by David Shaw who gave to Hillary campaign and is a Democratic donor. Right?

View attachment 296834
So, let me be sure I get this right. Fox News Poll is run by David Shaw who gave to Hillary campaign and is a Democratic donor. Right?
Yes

View attachment 296834
Conducted October 27-30, 2019, under the joint direction of Beacon Research (D) and Shaw & Company (R), this Fox News Poll includes interviews with 1,040 randomly chosen registered voters nationwide who spoke with live interviewers on both landlines and cellphones. The poll has a margin of sampling error of plus or minus 3 percentage points for all registered voters.

View attachment 296834
Conducted October 27-30, 2019, under the joint direction of Beacon Research (D) and Shaw & Company (R), this Fox News Poll includes interviews with 1,040 randomly chosen registered voters nationwide who spoke with live interviewers on both landlines and cellphones. The poll has a margin of sampling error of plus or minus 3 percentage points for all registered voters.
Do they ever poll likely voters?

View attachment 296834
It don’t matter they are left wing crazies ..
David shaw probably lost his mind when Hillary lost

So what? So did Trump.
When he was running? Lol get some rest old man

No, you old goat. He contributed to her earlier campaigns. She did not become his enemy until he couldn't get traction in the Democrat party in New York and got stuck with the Republicans. He likes them better, not because they are very different in policy, but because Republicans will believe anything. If propaganda is to work, somebody has got to echo you (even or maybe especially when you lie), and the Democrat party was not available at the time.

So what? So did Trump.

No, you old goat. He contributed to her earlier campaigns. She did not become his enemy until he couldn't get traction in the Democrat party in New York and got stuck with the Republicans. He likes them better, not because they are very different in policy, but because Republicans will believe anything. If propaganda is to work, somebody has got to echo you (even or maybe especially when you lie), and the Democrat party was not available at the time.
Wtf is you ur point David Shaw donated to Hillary Clinton when she was going against Donald Trump.. he doesn’t like trump and is the R in the poll it’s a joke

View attachment 296834
It don’t matter they are left wing crazies ..
David shaw probably lost his mind when Hillary lost
But he was one of the few that thought it was possible, right?

So what? So did Trump.

Wtf is you ur point David Shaw donated to Hillary Clinton when she was going against Donald Trump.. he doesn’t like trump and is the R in the poll it’s a joke
So, what. Your article showed they donated to a lot of fine universities. Apparently, unlike Trump, they do not donated to candidates just for political favors as Trump has historically done. I am very glad Hillary lost, but I am glad some people show scruples when they donate. It does not mean they rigged a poll. You showed no evidence they have ever rigged a poll. People with scruples do not usually rig polls. Would FOX NEWS quote the poll if they thought it was rigged? What has right wing journalism come to?

All I am saying is the Republican of the Fox News polls donated to the Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton against the Republican Donald Trump and I don’t trust democrats
So what? So did Trump.

So, what. Your article showed they donated to a lot of fine universities. Apparently, unlike Trump, they do not donated to candidates just for political favors as Trump has historically done. I am very glad Hillary lost, but I am glad some people show scruples when they donate. It does not mean they rigged a poll. You showed no evidence they have ever rigged a poll. People with scruples do not usually rig polls. Would FOX NEWS quote the poll if they thought it was rigged? What has right wing journalism come to?

All I am saying is the Republican of the Fox News polls donated to the Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton against the Republican Donald Trump and I don’t trust democrats
So what? So did Trump.

I guess I cannot blame you. I used to trust Republicans.

Umm ok

It doesn't matter if pollsters are on the left or the right, media organizations can tell pollsters what results they want, and the polls can be designed, and can design questions to get any results they want.

Likewise, they can target samples, and different different sample variants to a statistical degree, to get the results they also want. It is all very scientific these days.

No, opinion polls cannot be relied on in any way, shape or form.

The only polls that were ever in any way reliable were EXIT polls. But, as is so often the case, once these started showing that the establishment was committing fraud at the polls, they started discrediting the accuracy of these polls, even when they were done in the most rigorous and scientific way. . .

So, the upshot is, bad polls are pushed by the ruling authorities, good polls are now hidden and discredited.

Umm ok

White is a disinformation agent or knows very little.

Polls are crap.

Forum List

Back