Can Obama buy his next term with 1.2 trillion dollars?

Are you folks claiming that the Bush Presidency had NO AFFECT whatsoever on voter turnout and the election of Obama?
That Republicans that voted for Bush along with independents voted for Obama without any influence from their opinion of the last 8 years of a Republican President?
If you are that is about as off as it comes folks.

Oh no, you are right on that point. My position was that if not for the constant drumbeat of hate out of the msm the outcome may have been different.

When Obama is defeated after he spends 1.2 trillion will you folks finally admit that media is not controlled by the left wing and that the voters vote accordingly?

No, because if they did vote accordingly Obama would never have won to begin with.

"Obama sends a tingley feeling up my leg"

You mean voters would have opted to have this a heartbeat away from the Presidency???

winking.jpg

You are indeed a funny old man.

When Obama is defeated after he spends 1.2 trillion will you folks finally admit that media is not controlled by the left wing and that the voters vote accordingly?

No, because if they did vote accordingly Obama would never have won to begin with.

You mean voters would have opted to have this a heartbeat away from the Presidency???

winking.jpg

She is a ham sandwich short of a picnic lunch that is for sure.
Biden is a ham sandwich and a quart of slaw short.
Do the math.

If that happens, I will only admit that the voters are smarter than I thought. There is no doubt in the rational mind that the left controls the major media.

winking.jpg

No, I believe Hillary would have been president had the media done their due diligence

Senator Obama was right.

“The fact that we are here today to debate raising America ‘s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the US Government can not pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies. Increasing America ‘s debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that, “the buck stops here.’ Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better.”

– Senator Barack H. Obama, March 2006​

34q8neq.jpg

What an incredibly stupid poster in your sig. Not that the little girl is stupid. But grownups SHOULD be able to understand that the poster is a lie.

ReaganBushDebt.org

Sadly, even though they know its a lie, they love that lie and so they keep spreading it around, a lot like spreading horse manure in a field.

Jeez, but that really is stupid.

winking.jpg

Do the math.

Biden is much smarter than Palin. Much, much smarter. He's got a lot of corney jokes but she has absolutely nothing upstairs.

About the OP - how come this same bunch says its okay for the pubs and bags to hide where their money comes from? How come its okay for them but not okay for President Obama?

Senator Obama was right.

“The fact that we are here today to debate raising America ‘s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the US Government can not pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies. Increasing America ‘s debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that, “the buck stops here.’ Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better.”

Yup. Absolutely nothing important happened since 2006. Nothing has changed.

Nothing to see here.

Carry on.

Last edited:

winking.jpg

Do the math.
How ridiculous, Gadawg. Biden works tirelessly for this administration and does it with great intelligence and common sense.

This repeatedly failed meme that Biden is somehow stupid has never gained any traction precisely because everyone knows it's absurd, on both sides of the aisle. Now, is he long-winded, and likes to hear the sound of his own voice? Guilty! Is he sometimes politically incorrect? Guilty! Does he sometimes let his cruder regular-guy slip out, with maybe an obscenity getting caught on microphone? Guilty!

But none of that translates to stupid, by any stretch.

winking.jpg

Do the math.

Biden is much smarter than Palin. Much, much smarter. He's got a lot of corney jokes but she has absolutely nothing upstairs.

Saying Biden is smarter than $arah isn't saying much but its certainly true.

And, as much as they hate it, he's become a good vice prez.

Senator Obama was right.

34q8neq.jpg

What an incredibly stupid poster in your sig. Not that the little girl is stupid. But grownups SHOULD be able to understand that the poster is a lie.

ReaganBushDebt.org

Sadly, even though they know its a lie, they love that lie and so they keep spreading it around, a lot like spreading horse manure in a field.

Jeez, but that really is stupid.
You'll soon recognize that daveman is one of the forum trolls. Ignore him.

And just how stupid is the OP, anyway? Obama will spend $1.2 Billion, not Trillion.

Do the math.

I believe your right about Biden being smarter than Palin but her decisions were also done with common sense. Biden, not so much. He is a straight ideologue.

Last edited:
You're losin it grandpa. Obama was handed another term by House Republicans for free.

You really have to admire the GOP...

If they win an election...it was that "people came to their senses". When they lose, it's "They (fill in whomever you want for "they") fooled the people".

Its more pronounced with Mr. Obama in the White House of course but the DNC was the same way with Bush in office...amazingly the GOP forgot how to steal elections in 2008...

It is fun watching the wingnuts flail around though. I sort of hope Obama wins just to keep the freak show going for another 4 years. Grandpa is okay...we have our differences but I think he's okay. Some others here though...when bad people are against something it makes you think that there has never been a better time to stand with it.

Do the math.

He did get his silly jokes under control and he's using his good common sense. Not that anyone expects a whole lot from a VP but he's learned a lot about what he says in public and being aware of having the press around.

The person I quoted said that he was worse than Palin. I disagreed.

And just how stupid is the OP, anyway? Obama will spend $1.2 Billion, not Trillion.

Can you not read the link? Or is this your fuzzy math? He will spend both his war chest and his increase in the debt limit if given it. That now actually translates to 1.4 trillion.

It will be approved, part of the deal made to raise the debt ceiling earlier in the year rather than a new request to raise it further as some of you seem to think. Read the article, it says congress has fifteen days to pass a joint resolution disapproving of the increase and then Obama can veto it. Obama is taking one for the country, and congress gets to pass a resolution washing their hands of it.

Taking one for the country? You should change your user name, you are shaiming the occupy movement.

Forum List

Back