Can Mortimer pass as Serb to you?

To say "they are a scourge" or "parasites" or "subhumans" or "animals" like your type calls them, is very racist and offensive and inhumane it is barbaric.
It's not our fault you're ashamed of your heritage.
It is part of my heritage but not my only part I'm not ashamed because I say that and you just say part of my heritage is being those terrible terms I mentioned it is like saying to a African American you are ashamed that you are a rapist gorrila just because he is black

It is part of my heritage but not my only part I'm not ashamed because I say that
Then why do you keep wanting to have other people deny it? This whole thread is about your desire to not look like a Gypsy to other people. For gods' sakes have some pride.

Last edited:
It is part of my heritage but not my only part I'm not ashamed because I say that
Then why do you keep wanting to have other people deny it? This whole thread is about your desire to not look like a Gypsy to other people. For gods' sakes have some pride.
Because I'm not only a gypsy just like a mestizo is not a amerindian and does not look like it either I ask whether I could resemble my serb side I don't deny my roma side and I don't object if someone is of the opinion I resemble more the roma nothing self hating about it I don't deny anything have no agenda Im a inquiring minds

have no agenda
Your agenda is to have your 'mud' be unnoticed. You are ashamed of it. Have some pride for gods' sakes.
My genetic tests placed me in europe on PCA. And Im mostly European with some asian(mud) but mostly European. Im 90+ Caucasian(Caucasoid) because Indians, Middle Easterners and Europeans have ancient shared ancestry.

"The Major Divisions of the Human Race

Most anthropologists recognize 3 or 4 basic races of man in existence today. These races can be further subdivided into as many as 30 subgroups.

Ethnographic division into races from Meyers Konversationslexikon of 1885-90 is listing:

Caucasian races (Aryans, Hamites, Semites)

Mongolian races (northern Mongolian, Chinese and Indo-Chinese, Japanese and Korean, Tibetan, Malayan, Polynesian, Maori, Micronesian, Eskimo, American Indian),

Negroid races (African, Hottentots, Melanesians/Papua, “Negrito”, Australian Aborigine, Dravidians, Sinhalese)"

You look like a Cracker to me.

have no agenda
Your agenda is to have your 'mud' be unnoticed. You are ashamed of it. Have some pride for gods' sakes.
My genetic tests placed me in europe on PCA. And Im mostly European with some asian(mud) but mostly European. Im 90+ Caucasian(Caucasoid) because Indians, Middle Easterners and Europeans have ancient shared ancestry.
No I just ask I don't expect others or lead them to answer in a certain way it is vice versa actually you ignore all my ancetries you say I'm only one thing and should be proud of it you basically say I should deny my large european part why I should do that? This is not objective but I never denied the possibility that I look mixed I said a few times that I might be mistaken for Latino mestizo or brown and I don't object when someone thinks that

Nobody Cares.jpg

Even if the real serbs suspect or know I have part roma admixture or Iam not fully serbian, would you as americans suspect that too?

Hello Svetozar,

Yes, administrators including myself and you can see your results.

Your result indicates the origin of Vasojevic along the male line. From the point of view of genetics, such a conclusion on vasoevic origin is probably the maximum that can be drawn from the result available. Specifically, it is a branch of E-V13> PH1246> BY14151. I dare say that this knowledge of belonging to a particular tribe and Y-DNA branch is no small matter in itself.

From the point of view of the history of your relatively close ancestors in terms of possible reconstruction of migration, your available score, including (in) knowledge of the structure of Y-DNA within the Vasojevic tribe, unfortunately does not say much. To that end, I can refer you to these links where you may find additional information:

https://www.poreklo.rs/2018/04/07/rod-vasojevica/

In the future, after more detailed tests such as Big-Y or WGS have been done by members of this tribe, we will surely gain new insights into the structure of Y-DNA within the tribe, so this will probably be of interest to you as well. However, the question is whether it will happen in a few months or a few years. We'll see.

Finally, I would say that I do not belong to the best experts of the Montenegrin tribes, including Vasojevice, so if you have further doubts it is probably best to bring them to the forum whose link I gave above.

Greeting,
Branislav

View attachment 296559 View attachment 296560 View attachment 296561

Unless you are living IN serbian, right now, I would not worry about it.

Because I'm not only a gypsy just like a mestizo is not a amerindian and does not look like it either I ask whether I could resemble my serb side I don't deny my roma side and I don't object if someone is of the opinion I resemble more the roma nothing self hating about it I don't deny anything have no agenda Im a inquiring minds
And here I thought you were a cowboy. :dunno:

Even if the real serbs suspect or know I have part roma admixture or Iam not fully serbian, would you as americans suspect that too?
Morty has an obsessive preoccupation with himself. His every post is about HIM as if anyone cares. I wonder if he really stands around looking at himself in the mirror all day long? Truth be told, I've seen better looking bulldogs. Dude, get your dick out of your right hand and open your world up to something bigger and more important than the four corners of your pathetic little euro-trash apartment.

I'm sorry Mort...I was taught to keep gypsies at a distance and only give them corn when they come to my door begging
Gypsies come to your door?
In the old days they would go around begging...you open your door...they see what is in your house and then they come back to rob you.
We don't tend to have gypsies like they do in Europe. We just have ******* here...kinda the same thing.

Yes, you can pass as a Serb, Mortimer.

Wish you and your family a Merry Christmas! :)

No...you look like a gypsy. You could put on a blonde wig and high heels and you would still look like a thieving gypsy.

I disagree.
Even people from as far North as Poland, Ukraine, Belarus can look similar to Morti.

Poland's power lifter Sabastian Wenta. (Left)

N5lMPJh.jpg

Ukraine's Jinjer.
Right & Left members.

Screen-Shot-2019-04-29-at-11.20.19-AM-678x381.png

Poland's Dariusz Michalczewski.
Dariusz_Michalczewski_2009.jpg

Ukraine's Wladimir Klitschko.

wladimir-klitschko.jpg

Belarussian Andrei Arlovski.
904_Andrei_Arlovski.0.0.jpg

Forum List

Back