Can Liberals feel shame?

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg expressed concerns Saturday that the U.S. is “under attack” by white nationalists carrying out mass shootings — and those white nationalists have been encouraged by President Donald Trump.

Wow, Buttigieg did not waste any time to blame President Trump. The Democrat 2020 campaign theme seems to be all about racial hate and fear. Why don’t Liberals ever feel any shame for their crass racist demagoguery?

https://news.yahoo.com/pete-buttigieg-america-under-attack-003450480.html

South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg expressed concerns Saturday that the U.S. is “under attack” by white nationalists carrying out mass shootings — and those white nationalists have been encouraged by President Donald Trump.

Wow, Buttigieg did not waste any time to blame President Trump. The Democrat 2020 campaign theme seems to be all about racial hate and fear. Why don’t Liberals ever feel any shame for their crass racist demagoguery?

Buttplug is a faggot ass liar.

You ask about "shame". Shame serves a purpose:It lets people know when they have done something wrong. Liberals have created a world where shame is bad because they have created a world where sin is good. Sodomy and homosexuality, condemned in the Bible and the Koran, are celebrated by the Left. Murdering babies is celebrated by the Left as Women's Right.

The Left is sheer evil. They must be destroyed.

Last edited:

I don't see the Left in here threatening a civil war every day.

Looks like it has started. Do you feel any shame, or are you proud?

Buttigieg doesn't feel any shame because he doesn't have a conscience.
He's the one mining the divide for power. He doesn't care how crass it looks.

Seems to me that the complaints from the shooters mirror Trump's. Does that mean that Trump encourages what went on? No, but it means hateful rhetoric has followers.

I got into a disagreement with my father the other day. He's the smartest liberal I know. He suggested that if Trump wins again he will be a big enough threat that violence will be justified and he will be cheering on ANTIFA.

He is so stupid-nationalists never hurt their homeland-a supremist might, be he white or Muslim.

I got into a disagreement with my father the other day. He's the smartest liberal I know. He suggested that if Trump wins again he will be a big enough threat that violence will be justified and he will be cheering on ANTIFA.
Is this the civil war that I've been reading about for so long on USMB?

In post #2 I said:
You ask about "shame". Shame serves a purpose:It lets people know when they have done something wrong. Liberals have created a world where shame is bad because they have created a world where sin is good. Sodomy and homosexuality, condemned in the Bible and the Koran, are celebrated by the Left. Murdering babies is celebrated by the Left as Women's Right. The Left is sheer evil. They must be destroyed.

To continue: Fat people should also be ashamed because Gluttony is also a sin. Your shame should prod you into eating less. But you see how Liberals get mad at so-called "fat-shaming"? Because as I said, Liberals celebrate and revel in sin. They are evil.

This should help you understand why Progs dont give a damn.

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others.

Is this the civil war that I've been reading about for so long on USMB?
No, this happened in the sixties over the VietNam war-fathers against sons.

Seems to me that the complaints from the shooters mirror Trump's. Does that mean that Trump encourages what went on? No, but it means hateful rhetoric has followers.
They're defending Trump by pointing out that Trump never specifically called for this.

Ignoring the fact that he and the right wing media have been whipping their soldiers into a froth for years.

Trump is the one mining the divide for power. Apparently this white supremacist asshole posted his anti-immigrant manifesto online before attacking the Walmart. Just like the guy at the garlic festival last week, and it appears the new shooter later in the day yesterday.

What does it take for you fools to see that Trump is fanning the fires of racism and hate at every rally, at every event. It's not surprising that idiots take his violent rhetoric at face value.

Buttplug is a faggot ass liar.

You ask about "shame". Shame serves a purpose:It lets people know when they have done something wrong. Liberals have created a world where shame is bad because they have created a world where sin is good. Sodomy and homosexuality, condemned in the Bible and the Koran, are celebrated by the Left. Murdering babies is celebrated by the Left as Women's Right.

The Left is sheer evil. They must be destroyed.

How do you plan to destroy the left?

They're defending Trump by pointing out that Trump never specifically called for this.

Ignoring the fact that he and the right wing media have been whipping their soldiers into a froth for years.
Yet to be proved. I think it is a reaction to having 22 million illegal invaders in OUR country-sometimes I feel like taking physical action to get rid of them-like citizen arrests or public shaming.

Yet to be proved. I think it is a reaction to having 22 million illegal invaders in OUR country-sometimes I feel like taking physical action to get rid of them-like citizen arrests or public shaming.

Then one would think the target would be Trump himself as he is the one not enforcing our employment laws. His hateful rhetoric in large point is done to distract from the fact he is not doing his job.

Trump is the one mining the divide for power. Apparently this white supremacist asshole posted his anti-immigrant manifesto online before attacking the Walmart. Just like the guy at the garlic festival last week, and it appears the new shooter later in the day yesterday.

What does it take for you fools to see that Trump is fanning the fires of racism and hate at every rally, at every event. It's not surprising that idiots take his violent rhetoric at face value.
Trump is not the one "fanning the fires of racism and hate", it's the Dem candidates such as Buttigieg who are doing it for votes.

Then one would think the target would be Trump himself as he is the one not enforcing our employment laws. His hateful rhetoric in large point is done to distract from the fact he is not doing his job.
He is doing his job-the Democrats are the obvious drag on fixing the problem.

Anyone pinning the actions of a deranged sick individual to make political points needs to feel shame.

These sick individuals represent no sane person of either party. These individuals need to be condemned by all and need to see swift justice and the swift implementation of the death penalty in a very public way. Not made a martyr to a political point.

ANTIFA is the violent arm of The Left and they are outright threatening Americans everyday. Open your eyes.

Forum List

Back