Can I pass as german world war 2 officer

Mortimer

Gold Member
Or too "black" and "ethnic" if you know what I mean. Usually the german officer has light eyes, and very pale skin. Like on those old nazi portraits.

The black shirt I have on, is a replica of a german panzershirt, from world war 2. The hat is some carneval fake, it doesnt have the SS insignia or anything, but it looks kinda cool. There is still a eagel wings insignia, and a "star" probably more american like though then nazi german.

IMG_3245.JPG
IMG_3244.JPG
DeutschesPanzerhemd.jpg

Or too "black" and "ethnic" if you know what I mean. Usually the german officer has light eyes, and very pale skin. Like on those old nazi portraits.

The black shirt I have on, is a replica of a german panzershirt, from world war 2. The hat is some carneval fake, it doesnt have the SS insignia or anything, but it looks kinda cool. There is still a eagel wings insignia, and a "star" probably more american like though then nazi german.

View attachment 391943View attachment 391944View attachment 391945
That isnt a great look mate. You look like a stripper hired for a neo nazi hen party.
Where is the jacket with the buttons ? That looked cool.

Your clothes are too wrinkled. You would never pass the fuehrer's inspection.

I vote for Mortimer to be the official USMB mascot.

Definition of mascot

: a person, animal, or object adopted by a group as a symbolic figure especially to bring them good luck

View attachment 391943View attachment 391944View attachment 391945
Sir im going to have to ask you to bend over and show us your but hole.

You look like a sgt in a corrupt police dept run by an interim provisional government in a post Cold War Balkan state, which uses 40.year-old German surplus equipment because they have no industry of their own.

Forum List

Back