Can Gun Nuts Please Stop Saying You Need Guns to Protect Yourself From A Potential Tyrannical Government!!!

First smoky… you don’t have the same access to guns as a regular cop, and esp not the swat team. Second, slow down internet tough guy, have you tested your proficiency against every cop in the country?

Reread the initial post. A semi auto assault rifle isn’t going to be enough to overthrow even a local government nowadays, but it can wreak havoc on an unsuspecting group of people such as what happened in Highland Park IL.

There is no gun the cops or swat team have that we can't own as well....that is until you fascists take away our rifles...which you are working on doing now........

At the time the founders were debating gun rights the major threat to 'free states' was armed slave rebellions. Armed civilian militias were needed to ensure safety, thus the 2nd A was worded the way it was. It was also parsed in such a way to ensure the individual right to bear arms regardless of any other circumstances.

In fact, they may have borrowed from the British, who when unable to defend the populace from common criminals, lifted restrictions on firearms and insisted the people arm and defend themselves.
Hahahahahahaha, I think my IQ just dropped reading this.

Just imagine if just 10% of the gun owners in The United States took up arms. That's well over 10,000,000 people.

I don't care how many F-15's Creepy Joe has. There's no way they could stop a force that big.
I follow our local County Sheriff's dept on FB. Just last week they posted that the number of CCW classes is still rising, despite Ohio being a constitutional carry state.

I follow our local County Sheriff's dept on FB. Just last week they posted that the number of CCW classes is still rising, despite Ohio being a constitutional carry state.

A lot of people simply like the formality and organization of a class before they start to carry.....since the vast majority of legal gun owners are just normal people who do things the right way.......

A lot of people simply like the formality and organization of a class before they start to carry.....since the vast majority of legal gun owners are just normal people who do things the right way.......
What!!!?? You mean my gun won't escape my safe and shoot someone by itself?

So how come Ukrainian citizens using personal firearms against Russians is admirable, but Americans wanting to be able to do the same thing makes us sound unhinged?

I'd rather have a small chance, than no chance at all. Partisans are extremely irritating and damaging to military forces.

Because Russia is attacking Ukraine, and no country will attack us. We have the nat gaurd and military forces, citizens needn't lift a finger. Apples and oranges.

You seem to forget that our own government could attack us, like what happened during the Civil War. Like it or not, federal troops marched on its own citizens.

Pure fantasy. And no one is trying to ban guns altogether, only guns that do not belong in the hands of the private sector, those designed for military and police to kill people as efficiently and as many as possible.

Meanwhile back in Realityville.....

Today (March 21, 2023 Headine)
BidenGunControl_1.jpg

Justice Department asks Supreme Court to overturn domestic violence gun ruling

But before the ink can dry on the news, the gun snatchers decry that this just makes common sense !
Who in their right mind could argue that it's not good policy to remove the rights of those accused of domestic violence to have ANY firearms?

What they FAIL to mention is that the Left will define "Domestic Violence" as any stranger anonymously calling in that they might have heard the man next door tell his wife he would be home late for dinner....and the SWAT teams would be dispatched.

The Left never stops fighting to take away your right to bear arms.
The Right never begins fighting to keep their right to bear arms.

Meanwhile back in Realityville.....

Today (March 21, 2023 Headine)
View attachment 767958
Justice Department asks Supreme Court to overturn domestic violence gun ruling

But before the ink can dry on the news, the gun snatchers decry that this just makes common sense !
Who in their right mind could argue that it's not good policy to remove the rights of those accused of domestic violence to have ANY firearms?

What they FAIL to mention is that the Left will define "Domestic Violence" as any stranger anonymously calling in that they might have heard the man next door tell his wife he would be home late for dinner....and the SWAT teams would be dispatched.

The Left never stops fighting to take away your right to bear arms.
The Right never begins fighting to keep their right to bear arms.

So Republicans want wife beaters to have guns.

Brilliant.

You don't know that.

Well, I know this, if they did, they have to deal with the Army, Marines, Coast Guard, Air Force, and then National Guard.

So, good luck with that.

Private citizens should just stay home, bunker down. Let the pros do their job.

Or, it will be nukes ablaze and then you can just kiss your second amendment loving ass goodbye.

Pure fantasy. And no one is trying to ban guns altogether, only guns that do not belong in the hands of the private sector, those designed for military and police to kill people as efficiently and as many as possible.

No...they are trying to ban all guns, one type of gun at a time........

And from your post, you have shown us you really don't understand the topic or the weapons involved....

Well like everyone says.......
Communists and Imbeciles will never understand the foundations of freedom.

Well, like people with a modicum of wisdom will say....

Fascists and morons will never understand the value of common sense.

No...they are trying to ban all guns, one type of gun at a time........

You're entitled to that opinion, but I don't see hard evidence for it.
And from your post, you have shown us you really don't understand the topic or the weapons involved....

No, you can't conclude that from what I wrote.

As for as the OP, I could have made the same statement, myself. I don't agree with everything written in the OP,
but I agree with the title and some of the points, raised..

Forum List

Back