Can governors put their national guard on the border and BLOCK the illegals from entry?

If so why aren't they?
We have to stop the bleeding.
I don't understand how anyone that values our nation and their place in it can just sit by any not care about this disaster.
You have to have values first, 45 million "Americans" are on the EBT. On the other hand Hispanics in my AO work their ass off to do for them and theirs.

I look around and see that I'd much rather have my AO turn brown than black or take on another load of Section 8 white trash.

Just this week we had to stand on our planning commission to prevent a downtown building from being razed and a 60-unit Section 8 development being built in it's place.

And get this.....They were going to make it out of shipping containers! Hell the planned 600 sq ft hovels did not even qualify as a apartment!

Don't build it and they won't come but you have to be vigilant.

Another thing to watch out for is "short term rentals"......They claim they are for tourists but once approved there is nothing that says they can't turn into Section 8.

You have to have values first, 45 million "Americans" are on the EBT. On the other hand Hispanics in my AO work their ass off to do for them and theirs.

I look around and see that I'd much rather have my AO turn brown than black or take on another load of Section 8 white trash.

Just this week we had to stand on our planning commission to prevent a downtown building from being razed and a 60-unit Section 8 development being built in it's place.

And get this.....They were going to make it out of shipping containers! Hell the planned 600 sq ft hovels did not even qualify as a apartment!

Another thing to watch out for is "short term rentals"......They claim they are for tourists but once approved there is nothing that says they can't turn into Section 8.
Your AO?

You guys are just too damn funny.

Give us a sit rep, private!

And prosecute any government official that gives them welfare of any kind.
They have to follow the law. Right now Venezuelan and a couple of other distressed countries, are on the list as accepted asylum seekers, who get a court date, with an immigration judge to decide....

People from Countries not on the refugee seeking asylum list, are bounced back fairly quickly to their country.

The problem is all of Venezuela, is heading here, seeking asylum! :eek:

Congress needs to do immigration reform and put in some reasonable caps....you hit the cap, then no more asylum seekers let in, and sent to other countries accepting refugee seekers.

Lesse, a 5KV electrified fence, fortified guard towers with expert marksmen, shall I go on? Oh, and penalize the hell out of any company, individual that hires these invaders.

Bidens illegals are given work permits so I don't fault companies from hiring them. It's not employees job to control immigration.

Bidens illegals are given work permits so I don't fault companies from hiring them. It's not employees job to control immigration.
No they aren't? And from what I understand that's a real problem....because so many have crossed and immigration courts are under staffed, instead of two or three months for a court date it's taking a year or two. Not being allowed to work, is stressing the system of volunteers and charities who support these families until their court date, is what I've read.....? Unless something has changed????

You obviously don't know what EBT is!

Evidently you have not heard of Operation Lone Star. Abbott has NG there a while.
Well, then they're doing a bang up job by letting a never ending line form around the El Paso border, with us helping the illegals out of the water, giving them goody bags, and again helping them on to buses for transportation in the US for their new lives. Congrats goes to the national guard for being such a big help.

Forum List

Back