Can Christians answer trolling posts without complaining?

Z said:
I spent 10 years over the road trucking... There isn't anything anyone could say that I haven't said myself LOL
Hi Ziggy and Potterhead2021
Here is a nicer funnier thread from the Flame Zone that is more my style of messing with people messing with people:

I don't think you need to compete using nastier language, but yes the humor and jabs can get meaner. I just prefer they get funnier the deeper you dig!

PH said:
Really? Have you told your past lover or lovers that you want to ride his pony? XDDDD

Z said:
I've had 2 husbands, what do you think?
:p

1625170699929.png

Okay here is a good example we can use.
justinacolmena has very pointed objections, but didn't expect them to lead to answers.
Instead, deflections turned to personally attacking hadit

I offer to discuss the medical science approach to proving and applying Spiritual Healing
to cure the dangerous types of sexual abuses and disorders.

So this problem is not only solved, but prevented from derailing other policies.

Can we agree to discuss the conflicts HERE that were detracting from the thread about prison LGBT policies causing rape.
1. Spiritual healing is a whole other area that would need to be addressed first.
Before going back and discussing implications to prison policy and LGBT govt policies etc.

2. a SECOND issue is justinacolmena had objections to hadit that turned personal/trolling
Do you want to address those as well?
Just not on the other thread.

You are both welcome to say whatever you want, even troll here, and I will work with what you give!
Thank you!

Here is a nicer funnier thread from the Flame Zone that is more my style of messing with people messing with people:

I don't think you need to compete using nastier language, but yes the humor and jabs can get meaner. I just prefer they get funnier the deeper you dig!

Hey, I could have posted the Pony song but I thought that we would keep it at least PG with our goofing off. :auiqs.jpg:

Z said:
I spent 10 years over the road trucking... There isn't anything anyone could say that I haven't said myself LOL

PH said:
Really? Have you told your past lover or lovers that you want to ride his pony? XDDDD

Z said:
I've had 2 husbands, what do you think?
I was trying to keep it nice..
:)
HUGS

And just because I've said things in the past, doesn't mean I say them anymore.

HUGS

I know, it's just that sometimes the concept is really tough for me to grasp. Just like that one video you posted. XD (I'm pretty sure that you already know what I'm talking about. ;) )

Dear Ziggy and Potterhead2021
Just you being here and helping me connect more closely with The Irish Ram and Grailhunter
Has already changed how I say things.

I was in process of learning to share with Christian anarchists on my FB page who don't respond to Constitutional terms or references to national unity/defense but only Christian authority through Jesus and their understanding of the Bible through the lens of rejecting all govt as failing the standard we are supposed to respect by Romans 13

You have already helped me to be more focused and more careful than before.

I still have more work to do
but thanks for sharing prayers, input and fellowship.

They say physics laws show you cannot perceive things without changing them.
Just the act of observing applies energy and makes particles behave differently.

Just having your eyes on us and hearing and replying changes the nature of this community.

You are a positive force for change in a much higher and better direction.

Thank you for that.
I hope you will recognize more appreciation and progress for your participation and influence here!
Yours truly, Emily

HUGS

I know, it's just that sometimes the concept is really tough for me to grasp. Just like that one video you posted. XD (I'm pretty sure that you already know what I'm talking about. ;) )
You talking about the George Carlin Video?
It fit the conversation at the time.
And it was in the APPROPRIATE Thread LOL
It is very difficult not combining politics and religion.
It's kind of like soup and crackers, or peanutbutter and jelly.
They don't always have to go together,
sometimes they are better standing on their own.
Peanutbutter cookies, Jelly Roll, Cheese and Crackers, chicken noodle soup with dumplings.

I forget what this thread is about...
trolling?
oh I had to scroll up.
Can we answer without complaining...
I think so..
takes "Practice" though
HUGS

HUGS

You talking about the George Carlin Video?
It fit the conversation at the time.
And it was in the APPROPRIATE Thread LOL
It is very difficult not combining politics and religion.
It's kind of like soup and crackers, or peanutbutter and jelly.
They don't always have to go together,
sometimes they are better standing on their own.
Peanutbutter cookies, Jelly Roll, Cheese and Crackers, chicken noodle soup with dumplings.

I forget what this thread is about...
trolling?
oh I had to scroll up.
Can we answer without complaining...
I think so..
takes "Practice" though
HUGS
No problem on my threads Ziggy (unless somebody else complains or reports, not me).
I see every response to something I post as within the bounds of relating to my OP or posts because I believe in free association as part of each person's thought process.

This can get into deeper analysis of why people respond with biases or even hostile projection.

I almost expect things I post to get derailing or "off topic" responses as part of the process.

So I am the last person to complain.
In the recent past, I only reported a "bestiality" image that was outside the scope of the thread and did not affect the comments that were kept.

As long as people are expressing their personal thoughts, I think that can be worked with.

So that is why I started a separate thread for this so it can get derailed and is still within the purpose of the OP.

To go ahead and talk freely and not argue or complaim if it's trolling or not.

Again, why my buddy Dante called me a "Special Troll"....A pet name that I actually think is funny, as there is not a term for someone who tries to make meaningful conversations out of talk that is normally considered trolling. As even I get accused of just by my normal way of responding!

The Irish Ram
You're laying it on a bit thick son.
You have no evidence of anything but now tell us what your ghost said.
Really?
Hi Collin norris
And thank you for joining in.
I agree that it cannot be proven or disproven: either the existence or nonexistence of God or Jesus (or the Holy Spirit) which are abstract and remain faith based.

Love and Justice are also faith based, not proven, but just concepts or reactions in our brains we label with names (so we at least agree what CONCEPTS we are talking about) and then argue if it is real love or false, real justice or injustice, etc.

The two approaches I offer regarding belief or disbelief in God and or Jesus:
1. Can we agree what MEANING are we talking about when referring to God/Jesus?
Again, like equating Jesus with representing Universal Justice, this doesn't PROVE either Justice or Jesus exists. It is just reaching agreement if those two faith based terms are pointing to the same concepts. And if not, what words do we use for those concepts?

2. We can also run medical studies on spiritual healing to prove the PROCESS of praying for forgiveness, deliverance, and healing in Christian therapy is
* consistent and effective
* universal for people of all faiths or no faith, Christian or not, as long as they agree to accept the process of healing prayer and forgiveness invoking Jesus authority
* extreme cases of addiction sickness recovery and healing can ONLY be cured through Christian prayer, while milder cases or degrees of conditions could be healed by similar processes of forgiveness and recovery

Are you personally interested in either approach?

The spiritual healing research might interest you Colin norris If it helps prove that just because people agree to receive Jesus and healing doesn't convert them to Christian religion.
People can be healed and remain Buddhist, Muslim, even Atheist.

What changes is being able to forgive our differences, but that may not convert anyone to other beliefs. Just stop the rejection and competition between beliefs.

Any comments on these ideas?

If we are going to prove or correct anything, I recommend starting with one or both suggestions above, then taking it from there....

Mr Clean Cecilie1200
justinacolmena BULLDOG
Would above 2 approaches help stop trolling over unproven religious posting? By actually proving if Jesus authority is unique in spiritually healing people of physical, mental or criminal disorders. Or if people can agree what religious terms refer to without requiring people to believe in faith based concepts. See above points #1 and #2. Any comments or any arguments you have with other people you would like resolved this way? Thanks!

Last edited:
I almost expect things I post to get derailing or "off topic" responses as part of the process.
It seems inevitable LOL

About the "complaining" , I was quoting the title of the OP.

Can Christians answer trolling posts without complaining?​

I think you can if you stick to the topic and not get sidetracked into name calling and things like that.
I think that's the main role of trolling, is to get you off topic.
And complaining about it doesn't really help, it just encourages more trolling.

I don't think I'm a very good troller.
HUGS

I believe even trolling posts provide an opportunity to engage with others despite ill intent.

Go ahead. Prove me wrong.

Reply with any names or posts where you ran into trolling on Religion threads.

I will try my best to share meaningful discussion with anyone who injects themselves into Religious threads, getting blamed for derailing or trolling.

Give me examples.
Names, links, posts.

Let's try this, Thank you!
You aren't wrong. For each and every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. When faith is attacked it becomes stronger.

The Irish Ram
You're laying it on a bit thick son.
You have no evidence of anything but now tell us what your ghost said.
Really?
( am a daughter, not a son. )
Can I take a picture of the Spirit and post it to change your mind? I can not and don't see the need. I'm not here to convince you. And if you need a sign to believe, then God Bless those who believe without a sign.

But I can give you information about the Holy Spirit in case you ever realize that you just can't do it on your own. He is God's helper and comforter. When Christ left the disciples, He gave them the Holy Spirit in His stead.
He is the power behind the scene, and has a variety of functions:
  • He leads and directs. (Matthew 4:1; Mark 1:12; Luke 2:27; 4:1; Acts 8:29; Romans 8:14)
  • The Holy Spirit speaks – in, to and through. (Matthew 10:20; Acts 1:16; 2:4; 13:2; 28:25; Hebrews 3:7)
  • He gives power to cast out devils. (Matthew 12:28)
  • He releases power. (Luke 4:14)
  • The Holy Spirit anoints. (Luke 4:18; Acts 10:38)
  • The Holy Spirit “comes upon” or “falls on”. (Matthew 3:16; Mark 1:10; Luke 2:25; 3:22; 4:18; John 1:32,33; Acts 10:44; 11:15)
  • He baptizes and fills. (Matthew 3:11; Mark 1:8; Luke 1:15,41,67; 3:16, 4:1; John 1:33; Acts 1:4-5; 2:4; 4:8,31; 6:3,5; 7:55; 10:47; 11:24; 13:9,52; 1 Corinthians 12:12)
  • He gives new birth. (John 3:5,8)
  • He leads into worship. (John 4:23)
  • He flows like a river from the spirit man. (John 7:38-39)
  • He ministers truth. (John 14:17; 15:26; 16:13)
  • He dwells in people. (John 14:17; Romans 8:9,11; 1 Corinthians 3:16)
  • The Holy Spirit gives comfort, health, and strength. (John 15:26; Acts 9:31)
  • He proceeds from the Father. (John 15:26)
  • He shows us things to come. (John 16:13)
  • He gives the gift of tongues. (Acts 2:4)
  • He releases prophecy, dreams and visions. (Acts 2:17,18; 11:28)
  • He can transport people physically. (Acts 8:39)
  • The Holy Spirit brings direction and guidance. (Mark 13:36; 13:11; Acts 10:19; 11:12; 21:11; 1 Timothy 4:1
  • He is Holiness. (Romans 1:4)
  • He is the Spirit of life and gives life. (Romans 8:1,10)
  • The Holy Spirit invites us to walk with Him. (Romans 8:4-5)
  • He groans, prays and intercedes. (Romans 8:26-27)
  • He is a Sword. (Ephesians 6:17)
  • The Holy Spirit produces fruit in our lives. (Galatians 5:22-23; Ephesians 5:9)
  • He helps us in our weakness. (Romans 8:26)
  • He bears witness. (Acts 5:32 15:28; 20:23; Romans 8:15-16; Hebrews 10:15; 1 John 4:13; 5:6-8)
  • He is the Spirit of Adoption. (Romans 8:15)
  • He gives power to mortify the deeds of the flesh. (Romans 8:13)
  • He provides power for signs, wonders and preaching. (Acts 1:8; 1 Corinthians 2:4)
  • He ministers love. (Romans 15:30)
  • He searches the deep things of God. (1 Corinthians 2:10)
  • He quickens the mortal body. (Romans 8:13)
  • He brings revelation. (Luke 2:25; 1 COrinthians 2:10,12; Ephesians 1:17-19; 3:5)
  • The Holy Spirit reveals to us what has been given by God. (1 Corinthians 2:12)
  • He washes, sanctifies, purifies and justifies. (Romans 15;16, 1 Corinthians 6:11; 2 Thessalonians 2:13; 1 Timothy 3:16; 1 Peter 1:2,22)
  • He gives gifts. (1 Corinthians 12:4-11; Hebrews 2:4)
  • He seals us. (2 Corinthians 1:22; Ephesians 4:30)
  • He is liberty. (2 Corinthians 3:17)
  • He changes us into the image of Christ. (2 Corinthians 3:17)
  • He is the promise of the blessing of Abraham. (Galatians 3:14)
  • He releases a cry to the Father. (Galatians 4:6)
  • He gives access to the Father. (Ephesians 2:18)
  • The Holy Spirit builds us together for a house for God. (Ephesians 2:22)
  • He strengthens us with might. (Ephesians 3:16)
  • He is unity. (Ephesians 4:3-4)
  • He is wine. (Ephesians 5:18)
  • He supplies. (Philippians 1:19)
  • He is fellowship. (2 Corinthians 13;14; Philippians 2:1)
  • He is grace. (Hebrews 10:29)
  • He is glory. (1 Peter 4:14)
  • The Holy Spirit speaks to the churches. (Revelation 2:11,17,29; 3:6,13,22)
  • He calls for the Bridegroom. (Revelation 22:17)
  • The Holy Spirit has the power of conception and anointing for God’s purposes. (Matthew 1:18,20; Luke 1:35)
  • He teaches. (Luke 12:12; John 14:26; 1 Corinthians 2:13; 1 John 2:27)
  • He gives commandments. (Acts 1:2)
  • He provides power to be a witness. (Acts 1:8)
  • He provides boldness. (Acts 4:31)
  • He give sight. (Acts 9:17)
  • He commissions. (Acts 13:4)
  • He restrains. (Acts 16:6)
  • He appoints ministries and gives them authority. (Acts 20:28)
  • He releases love. (Romans 5:5)
  • He is righteousness, peace and joy. (Romans 14:17; 15:13; 1 Thessalonians 1:6)
  • He confesses Christ’s Lordship. (1 Corinthians 12:3)
  • The Holy Spirit brings the gospel. (1 Thessalonians 1:5-6)
  • He is keeping power. (2 Timothy 1:14)
  • He brings renewal. (Titus 3:5)
  • He moves on believers. (2 Peter 1:21)
  • He convicts the world. (John 16:8)
^ All that help is available to God's children for the asking. Don't leave home without him!

The Irish Ram

What a load of religious rubbish.
A grown human being believing in some celestial ghost who conveniently provides every need the God botherers wants.
And you expect me to believe that.
Don't make me laugh. You have nothing but faith and that equates to nothing. Grow up.

The Irish Ram

What a load of religious rubbish.
A grown human being believing in some celestial ghost who conveniently provides every need the God botherers wants.
And you expect me to believe that.
Don't make me laugh. You have nothing but faith and that equates to nothing. Grow up.

Unless you belong to our Father. To Him it's a whole different matter:
1625276495646.png

And God wants bothered. Without ceasing. He wants no gaps where Satan can slip in. We are too important to leave it up to chance.

Forum List

Back