Can Blacks Be Racist To Whites?

Thats not racism. Its resistance against the white conquest of obama phones

Watch this video and tell me what you think.

In liberal land, minorities don't have the power to be racists, which allows them to be "racist". I walk into a McD's with black servers and the blacks are treated with courtesy and respect while I am treated like shit and impatience. The blacks are given thanks and while I am expected to thank the server for them giving my order which I paid for. Yes my dear Scarlett , there is a double standard. I don't go to that McD's any more and tell other white "Folks" to avoid it like the plague. When those blacks realize that they lose money from customers not going there anymore they MIGHT realize they were wrong. But that would take intelligence and I don't see much of that today from the libs.

[Serious]Why do black fast food workers hate white customers? • r/AskReddit
They act like the only reason you came there for food was so you could force a black person to make it for you and I'm tired of it. I am not rude or demanding and I don't make ridiculous requests so I don't understand why 90% of my interactions with black fast food workers are negative.

Watch this video and tell me what you think.

Absolutely!!

I live in a melting pot of different colors , so I see it with all races.

There are different areas of the bay area where different cultures live and buy homes.. Asians , Blacks, Indians , Mexicans ect. and the Whites are the minority..

If go into a different area to shop and get the glares from every single race.. But there are also the good people too..

It sucks on the freeway's because racism doesn't stop behind the wheel.. I hate to drive around here, it sucks.

DK1RjY_UEAA3Z77.jpg

Forum List

Back