Can Anyone Trust WND?

I trust no one media source completely. Always look for more than one source on any story.

So, is Corsi saying that Obama was born in Seattle? Because the trip from Kenya would surely have killed her.

Corsi happens to be a special interest of mine, along with Larry Sinclair. I looked again at that ridiculous article: Why is Stanley Lau of the University of Hawaii commenting on the U of Washington dates?

I don't know where or how Obama was born, but I know many would love to sue WND if they had half a chance at succeeding. And they don't. Because WND is honest and can back up what they print. You might not like what they publish, but they have all kinds of ammo pointed at them just waiting to go off at any excuse, and they're still standing.

Why? Because the research and report. Which is a lot more than state-run media does.

Show me one media outlet that has never reported something outrageous ... just one.

This is not the only bullshit article this 'media outlet' has put out... Media outlet? Seriously? This is a website for all the whackos out there that couldn't get their shit published with any esteemed and real media outlets out there. What is exactly your point KK? Do you for some reason value WND?

So, it's another Wicrapedia just with a right tilt to it ... my point is that you have none. ;)

All media lies, all media sensationalizes, no matter what medium they use, it's still a media outlet.

Can anyone trust any media? I dont think we can.

It's nice to know a few of us understand that.

Oh, come the hell on... I'm sure you can tell a difference in reliability between information given by BBC and information given by a website such as WND... I understand you're trying to be all philosophical about it - oooh, disinformation is everywhere - and on a certain level I do agree with you, but ... don't be defending such junk such as WND because it doesn't deserve it.

Wow ... I have seen some stories (no I can't recall specifics) from BBC that were just like those from WND, just from the opposite angle. As for the sites ... Wicrapedia ... that is all I have to say on them.

I still trust WND more than the feds.
In Far Right-Wing Nutjob Bizarro world...

Lunatic RightWing Fringe Media Dishonesty = ALL Media Is Dishonest

49izadw.gif

DAMN, all i can say it that woman sure did get around fast in 1961

LOL

as to the question in the OP
i sure as hell dont

Was it WND that did the story about Rachael Ray wearing a scarf in some Dunkin Donuts commercial and saying it was pro Muslim or something of that nature?

I was wearing those types of scarves for over a year when that Rachel Roy controversy happened.

I was upset myself.

Urban Outfitter took them off the shelves for the better part of a year...then they brought them back with more colors under a different name.

I was living in NYC at the time and was more fashion-concious, so I remember quite well.

Damn Far-Right Nutjobs make a big stink about the stupidest shit you can think of...and the things they SHOULD be upset about they are absolutely oblivious or ambivelent about. (sp)

Was it WND that did the story about Rachael Ray wearing a scarf in some Dunkin Donuts commercial and saying it was pro Muslim or something of that nature?

I know that Michele Malkin had her hair on fire over that; I wouldn't doubt that WND picked up the baton and ran with it. What pissed me off is that DD gave in to those idiots.

Rachael Ray ad pulled as pundit sees terror link - Food Inc.- msnbc.com

Oh yeah, I forgot that was one of Malkin's 2 minutes of hate pieces.

I know that Michele Malkin had her hair on fire over that; I wouldn't doubt that WND picked up the baton and ran with it. What pissed me off is that DD gave in to those idiots.

And the scarf she refers to is something men wear, not women. What a moron.

that was one of Malkins bad spots
Rachel Ray wouldnt be wearing anything llike a terrorist

Forum List

Back