Can Anyone Trust WND?

the horror ...

080528-ad-rachael-hmed-12p.hmedium.jpg

kill it with fire, KILL IT WITH FIRE RIGHT NOW!!!

Geez, it seems I have to spell it out for some of y'all...

WND and their reporter on crack, uhm, "crack reporter" Jerome Corsi draw the conclusion that Stanley Ann D. Obama was present in the Seattle area because they "found" on her "official transcripts" that she was registered for and "took" two specific classes in the Fall semester of 1961.

In drawing their grand conclusion, the conclusion upon which they base their entire story, they neglect the fact that these were listed on her "official transcript" as being either "extension course" or "correspondence courses," which would mean - in either event - THAT SHE DID NOT ATTEND CLASSES IN THE SEATTLE AREA IN THE FALL SEMESTER 1961.

In fact, the actual "proof" they have of Ms. Obama returning physically to the area is based on a time frame when the President was seven months old.

So, Ms. Obama took several correspondence classes while the Presidnet was an infant. What of it?

And yes, I am aware of the definitions of "libel" and "slander." In my opinion this stupid story did not rise to the level where one could even consider it a written document. This story is more like speculative gossip, a slanderous conversation.

But it serves as an example of the lengths people will go to in an attempt to smear the President and his family and the facts they will ignore and hope their readers ignore them as well... :eusa_liar:

Show me one media outlet that has never reported something outrageous ... just one.

WND is pretty consistent in their outrageous reports.

Geez, it seems I have to spell it out for some of y'all...

WND and their reporter on crack, uhm, "crack reporter" Jerome Corsi draw the conclusion that Stanley Ann D. Obama was present in the Seattle area because they "found" on her "official transcripts" that she was registered for and "took" two specific classes in the Fall semester of 1961.

In drawing their grand conclusion, the conclusion upon which they base their entire story, they neglect the fact that these were listed on her "official transcript" as being either "extension course" or "correspondence courses," which would mean - in either event - THAT SHE DID NOT ATTEND CLASSES IN THE SEATTLE AREA IN THE FALL SEMESTER 1961.

In fact, the actual "proof" they have of Ms. Obama returning physically to the area is based on a time frame when the President was seven months old.

So, Ms. Obama took several correspondence classes while the Presidnet was an infant. What of it?

And yes, I am aware of the definitions of "libel" and "slander." In my opinion this stupid story did not rise to the level where one could even consider it a written document. This story is more like speculative gossip, a slanderous conversation.

But it serves as an example of the lengths people will go to in an attempt to smear the President and his family and the facts they will ignore and hope their readers ignore them as well... :eusa_liar:

Show me one media outlet that has never reported something outrageous ... just one.

WND is pretty consistent in their outrageous reports.
about the same as the huffington post and dailyKOS
lol
none of them have any credibility

You need to look up the definition of slander before you continue to make a fool of yourself.

Remember Hayseed Stephens? WND sold stock in Zion Oil for a decade, bilked a lot of old ladies out of their life saving and never put down a borehole with this scam.

Israel home to world's largest oil field?
-- A $30 million, six-to-eight-month project to uncover the world's largest oil field atop a salt dome at the southwest end of Israel's Dead Sea, is expected to begin in early 1999, according to...

Forum List

Back