Can anyone really argue Gary Johnson is not the best candidate on the ballot?

I mean, it isn't even close.

Gary had a great record in NM, is a decent, honest, and patriotic American.

He is head and shoulders above any candidate on the ballot. Literally, none of the others even reach his knees....
Anyone that thinks he's clever by boasting about eating pot cookies or brownies while on the campaign trail can fuck off.

The whole glorify pot & condemn tobacco mentality is beyond reason too. Personal freedom! Unless I don't like what you're doing.....
I don't think Johnson has gone on record as actually saying tobacco should be illegal. I think he uses it as an example of people being stupid, and that the law is hypocritical, but not that it should be made illegal.
As he smokes a joint or eats a laced cookie.

Fuck that bullshit.

He is head and shoulders above any candidate on the ballot. Literally, none of the others even reach his knees....
Anyone that thinks he's clever by boasting about eating pot cookies or brownies while on the campaign trail can fuck off.

The whole glorify pot & condemn tobacco mentality is beyond reason too. Personal freedom! Unless I don't like what you're doing.....
I don't think Johnson has gone on record as actually saying tobacco should be illegal. I think he uses it as an example of people being stupid, and that the law is hypocritical, but not that it should be made illegal.

Fuck that bullshit.
It's sad what America has come to when we have a crackpot like Johnson even being discussed.....the only thing more fucked up than him are his followers.....

Fuck that bullshit.

Hey pops -- we've been called a LOT of names. While your 2 parties spent 30 years blowing up stable countries in the MEast and creating havens for terrorists -- we were called traitors and pansies. But we were right. And YOU were wrong. And BOTH or your corrupt power hungry parties have candidates who obviously have not LEARNED even this one simple lesson.

Who's the retarded group here?

We have been correct on DOZENS of major issues before America common opinion came to our views. We've been 20 to 30 years AHEAD on a lot of things. Like defusing the damage from the Drug War. With it's asset forfeiture and filling prisons with folks who SHOULD BE contributing to their families and society.

Fuck that bullshit.

Hey pops -- we've been called a LOT of names. While your 2 parties spent 30 years blowing up stable countries in the MEast and creating havens for terrorists -- we were called traitors and pansies. But we were right. And YOU were wrong. And BOTH or your corrupt power hungry parties have candidates who obviously have not LEARNED even this one simple lesson.

We have been correct on DOZENS of major issues before America common opinion came to our views. We've been 20 to 30 years AHEAD on a lot of things. Like defusing the damage from the Drug War. With it's asset forfeiture and filling prisons with folks who SHOULD BE contributing to their families and society.
They are not my parties. I have but one vote & no voice in the matter beyond that. AND I have voted independent before so shove your petulant lectures.

Fuck that bullshit.
As you smoke a carcinogen. (I don't actually know if you smoke, but you get the point.)

Again, both are dumb choices. But free people should be free to make their own choices. That's his point.

Fuck that bullshit.
Or has a beer summit..... Oh sorry, I forgot! Having judgement impaired by Alcohol is okay while having it impaired by pot is not.

Fuck that bullshit.
As you smoke a carcinogen. (I don't actually know if you smoke, but you get the point.)

Again, both are dumb choices. But free people should be free to make their own choices. That's his point.
A free people made their choices, we call it Liberty.....

You do understand Liberty does not equal freedom, right? It seems like you don't....

SaySumthinFunny.jpg

Fuck that bullshit.
Or has a beer summit..... Oh sorry, I forgot! Having judgement impaired by Alcohol is okay while having it impaired by pot is not.
They're both equally bad. About as stupid as you tying me to that fucktard in the Whitehouse now.

Some posters are too damn stupid

Fuck that bullshit.

They are not my parties. I have but one vote & no voice in the matter beyond that. AND I have voted independent before so shove your petulant lectures.

Why do you spend so much time defending politics of a party here on the boards --- if you have "no party"? Maybe because you dislike the other party?

Why do you attack mine --- and yet you don't want to defend your attack?

Fuck that bullshit.

You drink alcohol! What makes you think that is any better?

Fuck that bullshit.
They're both equally bad. About as stupid as you tying me to that fucktard in the Whitehouse now.

Some posters are too damn stupid

What do you think is going to happen? In a stoned haze, he's going to accidentally start a war? Good grief! :eusa_doh: His smoking weed sometimes is not the big deal you are making it to be. Also, he said that he quit smoking a couple of years ago. So stick that in your pipe and smoke it!

Fuck that bullshit.

You drink alcohol! What makes you think that is any better?
I am not running for president nor would I be fit to for that reason among many others. I never said drinking was any better than smoking weed. A president needs to be clear headed not stoned or drunk.

Carry on

In a stoned haze, he's going to accidentally start a war?

Actually, he was an outstanding governor of New Mexico for 8 years.

The marijuana haters are largely two groups...

1. those making money off drug prohibition (attorneys, cops, government bureaucrats)
2. sub humans who attend churches where the pastor is really a JDAAC, a Jew disguised as a Christian, and hence never get any truth, never question the brazen lies they hear every Sunday, and supported George W Bush as he wrecked American beyond recognition.

1. those making money off drug prohibition (attorneys, cops, government bureaucrats)
2. sub humans who attend churches where the pastor is really a JDAAC, a Jew disguised as a Christian, and hence never get any truth, never question the brazen lies they hear every Sunday, and supported George W Bush as he wrecked American beyond recognition.

Reading your ridiculous tripe makes me kind of wish I were a 'marijuana hater'. :p

You are a marijuana hater.

You'd rather the US taxpayer be down $300 billion per year, most of that ending up in the hands of "narcoterrorists," than control your hate and let the American people have the freedom to sample plants at will...

I got high today, and I felt better because of that. I did not harm anyone. I did not endanger anyone. And oh by the way I have a question no "US News" media outlet will ask...

Why does one Earth polar circle, the Antarctic, have 9 times the ice of the other???

LOL!!!

I could smoke weed after every move and beat you soundly in a game of chess, and then in ping pong right after...

[Citation Needed]: The Post, coming to a forum near you.

You are a marijuana hater.

You'd rather the US taxpayer be down $300 billion per year, most of that ending up in the hands of "narcoterrorists," than control your hate and let the American people have the freedom to sample plants at will...

I got high today, and I felt better because of that. I did not harm anyone. I did not endanger anyone. And oh by the way I have a question no "US News" media outlet will ask...

Why does one Earth polar circle, the Antarctic, have 9 times the ice of the other???

LOL!!!

I could smoke weed after every move and beat you soundly in a game of chess, and then in ping pong right after...

I'm for the legalization of marijuana.

However, I don't blame Jews, and especially not Jews posing as Christian pastors, for other people being against it.

Forum List

Back