Can anyone really argue Gary Johnson is not the best candidate on the ballot?

I mean, it isn't even close.

Gary had a great record in NM, is a decent, honest, and patriotic American.

He is head and shoulders above any candidate on the ballot. Literally, none of the others even reach his knees....

I'm sure he's a nice guy. but to vote for someone you have to agree with most of what they want

no?

Maybe you should, but plenty of people on this site seem to be perfectly willing to vote against someone rather than for someone. :lol:

He is head and shoulders above any candidate on the ballot. Literally, none of the others even reach his knees....

I'm sure he's a nice guy. but to vote for someone you have to agree with most of what they want

no?
Hey, we joked about Obama getting high at the White House, but this guy is the real deal

Mr. President, we're late for the G-10 meeting ....

Man, I gotta get my shit straight first.

The democrats and republicans have nominated a douche and a turd sandwich to run for president. If enough Americans wake up to this, Johnson has a chance. That being said, many democrats actually want to vote for the douche and many republicans really want to vote for the turd sandwich.

Soma for all....

Anyway, Hitlery appreciates all you Johnson supporters support....:lol:
Trump appreciates the Johnson supporters too.
If only you didn't support hitlery.....
I don't . I also don't support Trumpler
We know....you already said you're a hitlery supporter.....
No I have not. Voting for Johnson no more takes a vote from trump than it takes a vote from Hillary since neither the democrats nor the republicans own my vote to begin with. My vote is theirs to earn and neither major party has done so.

Last edited:
No I have not. Voting for Johnson no more takes a vote from trump than it takes a vote from Hillary since neither the democrats nor the republicans own my vote to begin with. My vote is theirs to earn and neither major party have done so.
Hiltery appreciates it....America, not so much....but hey, hitlery couldn't do it without you.....
Actually voting for Johnson means she will be doing it without me, if she wins. I bet you supported Hillary by helping/voting for Trump to get the nomination. Hillary appreciates that when almost any of the other republicans would be stomping her in the polls now.

No I have not. Voting for Johnson no more takes a vote from trump than it takes a vote from Hillary since neither the democrats nor the republicans own my vote to begin with. My vote is theirs to earn and neither major party have done so.
Hiltery appreciates it....America, not so much....but hey, hitlery couldn't do it without you.....
Actually voting for Johnson means she will be doing it without me, if she wins. I bet you supported Hillary by helping/voting for Trump to get the nomination. Hillary appreciates that when almost any of the other republicans would be stomping her in the polls now.
Hitlery just needs your support, she doesn't give a fuck about your non-Trump vote, or you.....
Just remember each time Hillary is in the news as president that you helped put her there by voting for Trump in the primaries.

Trump loves Hillary

Yes, it is funny how Trump will change his opinions/standards to suit his agenda. Neither He nor Hillary can be trusted. Trump is a snake oil salesman, and he is very good at that.

If he is so great why isn't he leading?

If he is so great why isn't he leading?

A lot of people may not think he is great......on the other hand, a lot of people probably don't know who he is because he has far less media exposure, and many others may consider him a better candidate than Trump or Clinton yet will vote for one of the two major parties because they believe in the 'lesser of two evils' idea or they accept the idea that a third party candidate cannot win the presidency.

Can you guarantee me that everyone that is smart enough to know Drumpf is a walking disaster waiting to happen will vote for Johnson?

What does it matter? If I refuse to vote for EITHER ClinTrump -- who am I helping to win?

You're vote is too precious to waste by rewarding sketchy arrogant lunatics.
The aftermath of either getting elected takes America further down the road of division and partisan cross-blaming.

Soma for all....

Anyway, Hitlery appreciates all you Johnson supporters support....:lol:

you're trolling and not thinking about the value of your vote. I sat home because there's no way in hell I would vote for EITHER --- WHO am I helping getting elected? Really need you to answer that..

Can you guarantee me that everyone that is smart enough to know Drumpf is a walking disaster waiting to happen will vote for Johnson?

What does it matter? If I refuse to vote for EITHER ClinTrump -- who am I helping to win?

You're vote is too precious to waste by rewarding sketchy arrogant lunatics.
The aftermath of either getting elected takes America further down the road of division and partisan cross-blaming.
Actually, if one of them in particular wins, it spells a liberal SCOTUS and the end of America as we know it....

But that one needs all the support you can give them.....

The very fact that a dope addict can even be considered as the leader of this country is an indication of just how bad the American people have become.

Forum List

Back