Trump Deportation Force

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
Where the hell do I sign up?

It's time to make America great again and throw the fawning fairies who support illegal immigration out with the criminals here illegally.

Even the libtardo God of idiotic economics can't defend the reality of what it costs.

Most illegal aliens are unskilled or low-skilled. The Nobel Prize-winning, liberal economist Paul Krugman has written, "Unfortunately, low-skill immigrants don't pay enough taxes to cover the cost of the benefits they receive.” That means American taxpayers must heavily subsidize the costs of services to newcomers. The financial burden on taxpayers occurs in many ways, including education, healthcare, welfare and legal expenses.

The same goes for the refugees. Our petunias think it's not going to impact them because they don't pay any income taxes. Well, most of the education costs, healthcare, welfare and legal expenses are paid for by higher sales taxes, property taxes and increased costs in medical expenses, not income taxes. So railing about the rich should pay more doesn't help pay for the illegal aliens.

You stupid libtardos don't have the moral high ground. You're hosing your own families. But, that's why we call them libtardos. Their feel good politics hurts them and they're too dumb to know it.

mexico is not sending their best.

sheriff Joe is still taking heat just for doing his job. i'm sure he'll be reelected. he's a great American.

sheriff Joe is still taking heat just for doing his job. i'm sure he'll be reelected. he's a great American.

I do not like the phrase "MEXICO IS SENDING" Mexico is not sending-----people are fleeing Mexico. . -----It seems to me
that people are fleeing mexico for economic reasons.
Sheeeesh----beautiful country-----avocados grow well there ---
and other veggies, nice crafts, THEY NEED ORGANIZATON over there---improved economy-----etc etc.
We are sister countries (oh----sisters---right----the kind of people who pull each others hair out)

Once their welfare is cut off, most of them will leave on their own. No need to deport them, just quit giving them shit.

Some folks are soooooooooooooooooooo easy to fill with bullshit they'll repeat out of ignorance.

I do not like the phrase "MEXICO IS SENDING" Mexico is not sending-----people are fleeing Mexico. . -----It seems to me
and other veggies, nice crafts, THEY NEED ORGANIZATON over there---improved economy-----etc etc.
We are sister countries (oh----sisters---right----the kind of people who pull each others hair out)

Well Trump understands his lemmings don't know any better, so yeah, "MEXICO IS SENDING" works with that lot.

we have to remember what kind of government is behind the wall. Trump will secure the border and stop the auto genocide of young black men in our inner cities. we have always had the resources for both. we do know better, that's why we want him, it's not just me saying that.

Last edited:
Once their welfare is cut off, most of them will leave on their own. No need to deport them, just quit giving them shit.
This is correct. Since you have a land border it is easier to secure it.

In Australia we can't just stop giving them welfare because we have an ocean border which is much more complicated and expensive to secure.

In Australia we can't just stop giving them welfare because we have an ocean border which is much more complicated and expensive to secure.

USA has three sides ocean border too, plus Canada Mexico border.

USA has three sides ocean border too, plus Canada Mexico border.
Yes and you defend the ocean borders well :)

Not sure what you are doing at your airports though :D

Make America great again by going full blown fascist on a defenseless "enemy within" and those citizens who might aid them? Seems I read a story about another country trying that. Didn't turn out so well.

I willingly support assisting Mexico, Honduras and Guatemala in taking back their Country instead of fleeing.

Coming here is one thing.

Demanding we cater to their every demand is another.

If it is so bad from where they come, why do they want to make America into that image?

Some folks are soooooooooooooooooooo easy to fill with bullshit they'll repeat out of ignorance.
Attempting to feed them bullshit that they wish not to eat?

Keep repeating the Progressive Marxist taking points.

Yummy!

Yummy!

Yummy!

And you did just that.

Thank you for admitting your error.

I willingly support assisting Mexico, Honduras and Guatemala in taking back their Country instead of fleeing.

If it is so bad from where they come, why do they want to make America into that image?
that goes for sharia as well.

that goes for sharia as well.
Oh most certainly.

You want Sharia law.

Go home.

Welcome to America.

Don't like it here? Want to mold it into something it was never intended to be?

Leave.

Fleeing oppression? Want to become a citizen? I'm not opposed to assisting you in your transition. Support yourself and your family.

I love Baja Mexico. I can support myself.

Think these Countries will just let me make myself at home?

Make demands for my personal gratification?

Defend it or STFU!

or move the statue of liberty to texas.

images

Where the hell do I sign up?

It's time to make America great again and throw the fawning fairies who support illegal immigration out with the criminals here illegally.

Even the libtardo God of idiotic economics can't defend the reality of what it costs.

Most illegal aliens are unskilled or low-skilled. The Nobel Prize-winning, liberal economist Paul Krugman has written, "Unfortunately, low-skill immigrants don't pay enough taxes to cover the cost of the benefits they receive.” That means American taxpayers must heavily subsidize the costs of services to newcomers. The financial burden on taxpayers occurs in many ways, including education, healthcare, welfare and legal expenses.

The same goes for the refugees. Our petunias think it's not going to impact them because they don't pay any income taxes. Well, most of the education costs, healthcare, welfare and legal expenses are paid for by higher sales taxes, property taxes and increased costs in medical expenses, not income taxes. So railing about the rich should pay more doesn't help pay for the illegal aliens.

You stupid libtardos don't have the moral high ground. You're hosing your own families. But, that's why we call them libtardos. Their feel good politics hurts them and they're too dumb to know it.
When have the great and powerful Oz repubs done anything to stop the illegals?

Forum List

Back