Can anyone explain Hamas' strategy on October 7th?

IMG-20231125-WA0000.jpg

The leader of Hamas tells us why.

Isn't it amazing how the "leaders" of Hamas put out calls for sacrifice from the Palestinian people in Gaza from their 5 star hotels in Quatar and Europe, Surada? Gee, I wonder if the people of Gaza had any say in a decision that was about to turn the place they live into a pile of smoking rubble?

Have you read the Likud Charter? They want a Jewish state from the Jordan River to the sea.
I have not read it. I do know, HAMAS cannot be trusted to exist in that region.

Lol 😂😂😂 Who polling in the war zone?
I guess, that he is reflecting onto polls in the USA of the 60'ies - that supposedly show that the American public was in favor of My Lai style massacres, and the dropping of bombs, napalm and Agent orange onto the Vietnamese civilian population.

And NONE of his cited articles - mentions that Palestinians in Gaza or the West-bank are or were in support of atrocities. But simply are in support of Hamas resisting the Israeli settlement policy. And as such also attacking Israel.

Last edited:
Isn't it amazing how the "leaders" of Hamas put out calls for sacrifice from the Palestinian people in Gaza from their 5 star hotels in Quatar and Europe, Surada? Gee, I wonder if the people of Gaza had any say in a decision that was about to turn the place they live into a pile of smoking rubble?
Sure - you must have been very disappointment, that not a single US government official inc. Bush jun. couldn't be seen wearing cammo fatigues, armed with an assault rifle, and killing combating, Iraqis, Al-Qaeda's and Taliban's. - right?

What website do you get your bullshit from?
He gets it from "Pallywood.com" or the Hamas mouthpiece al-Jazeera...🤣

He really meant to say that Israel should not have given employnent and medical treatment for the Arabs of Gaza under Hamas...

Muslims came about in arabia 1400 years ago----THE DOGS INVADED
JERUSALEM in the seventh century AD and RAPED, PILLAGE, MURDERED
AND OPPRESSED and even dropped their shit on holy jewish sites---
the justification being that rapist of mecca flew over the city with his
flying horse and the horse, BURAKA-----took a dump
Surada just denied the Temples (by lying about supposed "2,000" years on Arab invaders) And claims to believe in Christianity..

The Palestinians haven't lost any war so far. You mix up Palestinian organizations with the national governments and national armed forces of e.g. Egypt and Arab states.

Same side, same people.

They lost, again and again. maybe it's time to admit the jews aren't going to be frog marched into the sea.

Sure - you must have been very disappointment, that not a single US government official inc. Bush jun. couldn't be seen wearing cammo fatigues, armed with an assault rifle, and killing combating, Iraqis, Al-Qaeda's and Taliban's. - right?
Let me guess, Kruska...you probably think the leadership of Hamas is "heroic" when they sit there in their posh digs and watch while Israel returns Gaza to the Stone Age?

The Palestinians haven't lost any war so far. You mix up Palestinian organizations with the national governments and national armed forces of e.g. Egypt and Arab states.
They could be flattened in a couple days

Same side, same people.

They lost, again and again. maybe it's time to admit the jews aren't going to be frog marched into the sea.
No, neither the same people nor the same side. Neither Iraq, nor Syria, nor Egypt care or give much for a Palestinian State.
However the Palestinians and Jordan are getting closer - especially since Jordan renounced it's claims onto the West-Bank in 1988 and thus acknowledging as the first Arab State, a Palestinian State.

No one is going to "march" the Israelis aka the IDF into the Sea - but there are countries that "might" encourage and even supply "dirty bombs" to handle, what they perceive to be the Zionist problem.

And again YOU are propagating and supporting mass murder - keep going.
Im not Israel dipshit. They play nice. I would have hit you so damn hard after that attack that Mohamed would have felt it.

Israel is fighting nicely. You are lucky.

Forum List

Back