Can any Leftist defend AOC and describe why we should vote against the Iron Dome?

Nobody is voting against it. They are voting against paying for it when Israel has been running budget surpluses for years.
The Dome is just a small portion of the money that we give Israel. The only issue is with the dome. Whats the problem specifically?

She voted against paying for it when our country is 29 trillion dollars in the hole and Israel is running a surpluss.

Why the fuck is it our job to pay for their shit?
Yeah I’m sure AOC cares deeply about the debt. That’s why she voted against aid to the Palestinians and everyone else we supply aid to. Wait she didn’t. Oh well.

Yeah I’m sure AOC cares deeply about the debt. That’s why she voted against aid to the Palestinians and everyone else we supply aid to. Wait she didn’t. Oh well.

It seems you aren't concerned over the debt either which would put you in the same catagory.

It seems you aren't concerned over the debt either which would put you in the same catagory.
Actually I’m not. Why would I give a fuck about the debt? Do you go to sleep at night worrying about the debt? Newsflash it’s never going to be paid off. The country is meant to run off debt. What’s the difference if the debt is 29 trillion or 50 trillion? I’ll wait for a cogent answer from you.

Actually I’m not. Why would I give a fuck about the debt? Do you go to sleep at night worrying about the debt? Newsflash it’s never going to be paid off. The country is meant to run off debt. What’s the difference if the debt is 29 trillion or 50 trillion? I’ll wait for a cogent answer from you.

Wait until the rest of the world quits accepting our debt and it's going to happen. Yes, all you care about is yourself and your stupid politics.

LOL @ having Democrats on here supporting AOC because of spending.

Democrats worried about spending.. LMAO

Wait until the rest of the world quits accepting our debt and it's going to happen. Yes, all you care about is yourself and your stupid politics.
Thanks for telling me what I’m thinking. Yeah, the world is going to stop accepting our debt any day now. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Thanks for telling me what I’m thinking. Yeah, the world is going to stop accepting our debt any day now. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

It's going to happen. It's already started.

All you and so many others care about is yourself. Screw future generations, you want a new widescreen.

Yeah I’m sure AOC cares deeply about the debt.

I do not give a fuck what AOC cares about, I am giving my view of the situation.

So, tell me why should we be paying for the defense of Israel?

Actually I’m not. Why would I give a fuck about the debt? Do you go to sleep at night worrying about the debt?

I did when I carried a lot of debt. Now I just worry about my kids future.

What’s the difference if the debt is 29 trillion or 50 trillion? I’ll wait for a cogent answer from you.

The percent of the budget that must go to paying the interest on the debt

I do not give a fuck what AOC cares about, I am giving my view of the situation.

So, tell me why should we be paying for the defense of Israel?
This thread is about AOC. If you want to discuss your personal opinion on aid for Israel, perhaps start a thread

I did when I carried a lot of debt. Now I just worry about my kids future.

The percent of the budget that must go to paying the interest on the debt
Newsflash the debt is going to keep growing and growing. No one’s kid or grandkid is going to pay it off. I find it hard to anyone really worries about the debt. Do you really think your grandkids are going to become slaves because the stupid debt. Or is it something you like complaining about? Your kid is going to be fine.

Forum List

Back