Can any Leftist defend AOC and describe why we should vote against the Iron Dome?

Newsflash the debt is going to keep growing and growing.

yes, because of people like you who do not give a fuck about the future because you will be dead

I find it hard to anyone really worries about the debt.

This is because you do not understand caring about anyone but yourself. So, you will never understand why we care about what we leave our kids

Do you really think your grandkids are going to become slaves because the stupid debt.

They will suffer via higher taxes and less services thanks to the greed of today. You will be dead so you do not give a fuck, we get it.

yes, because of people like you who do not give a fuck about the future because you will be dead

This is because you do not understand caring about anyone but yourself. So, you will never understand why we care about what we leave our kids

They will suffer via higher taxes and less services thanks to the greed of today. You will be dead so you do not give a fuck, we get it.
Listen you can get all sanctimonious if you want, it doesnā€™t matter. The debt has been accumulating before I was born. I donā€™t make the decision to to increase it, pay it down, or whatever. I donā€™t give a flying fuck. Itā€™s outside of my control. If youā€™re a parent I think it makes sense to focus on your kidā€™s development, rather than the stupid debt, which is never going to have an effect on your kid anyway. But if you want to keep worrying about the debt then indulge yourself

Last edited:
Listen you can get all sanctimonious if you want, it doesnā€™t matter. The debt has been accumulating before I was born. I donā€™t make the decision to to increase it, pay it down, or whatever. I donā€™t give a flying fuck. Itā€™s outside of my control. If your a parent I think it makes sense to focus on your kidā€™s development, rather than the stupid debt, which is never going to have an effect on your kid anyway. But if you want to keep worrying about the debt then indulge yourself

It is not outside our control, we the people allow it to happen by our apathy, you are the perfect example of it.

My kids are 26 and 19, both contributing members of society, and yet I do still worry about what we are leaving behind. The greed of our generation is going to screw them over, but you have yours and that is all that matters

vote present on the Iron Dome funding? She was going to vote no but changed it to present when she knew it would pass.

In a note addressed to ā€œour NY-14 community,ā€ Ocasio-Cortez said that even though she cast a ā€œpresentā€ vote, ā€œI am opposed to this bill.ā€

Really? Then why vote present?

What a pussy....she talks a good game, but she doesn't fight for her (albeit anti-Semetic) beliefs.....and people on the left think this dunce and complete moron is a leader? She's just a loudmouth that has the backing of the national press......

But why vote present? She trying to trick democrats into thinking she doesn't hate Jews and doesn't want Arabs to kill them? She really thinks this will do the trick.......Man not only do I think democrats are stupid, she does as well....about the only thing she's been right about.

And AOC criticized Tulsi Gabbard for her present vote on Impeachment, saying we are sent here to lead......what stupid, fucking hypocritical bitch AOC is.........how does anyone listen to this trash?

Ocasio-Cortez told reporters after the historic vote Wednesday, adding, ā€œWe are sent here to lead.ā€

A word she knows nothing about.

While I agree she is a pussy, but why is it our job to pay for the defense of Israel when they are running a budget surplus and we are 29 trillion dollars in the hole?

It is not outside our control, we the people allow it to happen by our apathy, you are the perfect example of it.

My kids are 26 and 19, both contributing members of society, and yet I do still worry about what we are leaving behind. The greed of our generation is going to screw them over, but you have yours and that is all that matters
I think human beings more important things to worry about the debt. Maybe youā€™re right and your kids or grandkids are going to be severely affected by the debt, but I doubt it. I focus I what I control. Personally I think budgets are a false construct and this country was meant to run on debt. But whatever, good luck getting people to give a fuck about the debt. In my opinion most people that say they do donā€™t really care.

...AOC is a total b&&&H and dumbass.....but we need to cut all this aid to other countries

Do you think she really knows why?

1632574483815.png

The poor dear is probably just doing as she is told.

It's called being a sell out.

While I agree she is a pussy, but why is it our job to pay for the defense of Israel when they are running a budget surplus and we are 29 trillion dollars in the hole?
Well if she voted no, she could have said that.....but she babbled on about human rights abuses against Arabs....yet they have all the rights in Israel and are even elected in the Parliament....if she's talking about Palestine, then maybe if they got out of the 10th century and stop trying to kill Jews, they could improve their country

Well, I read an interesting bit about her voting present because she has plans on running for Chuck-u Schumer's Senate seat and a lot of his area is full of da joos.

Personally I think budgets are a false construct and this country was meant to run on debt.

We are meant to drink water to survive, but if we drink too much it can kill us, same thing applies to debt.

But you are right about getting people to care, it won't happen as most really only care about themselves

Well if she voted no, she could have said that.....but she babbled on about human rights abuses against Arabs....yet they have all the rights in Israel and are even elected in the Parliament....if she's talking about Palestine, then maybe if they got out of the 10th century and stop trying to kill Jews, they could improve their country

She is a fucking idiot...I am asking you... why is it our job to pay for the defense of Israel when they are running a budget surplus and we are 29 trillion dollars in the hole?

The thing that prevents Israeli children and innocents from being murdered.. AOC was literally crying that this defense can exist.

Why is there a leading Democrat that is sad that Israelis cannot be murdered by Taliban, Hezbollah, Alā€™ Queda, Iranian, or Palestinian terrorists??

can any leftist explain this??
Israel is not our child and we have no duty toprovide for their protection. Why doyou think the US need to pay for Israel's defense? They are a prosperous country and can well afford topay for their own defense systems

The Legendary Iron Dome provides a bulwark against Terrorism that the Jewish people need.

No other religion has been subjected to as much antisemitic terrorism as has Judaism. If we are supposed to be in a war against terror, a war against evil, stopping the enemy where he is at is the key to success.

The Legendary Iron Dome provides a bulwark against Terrorism that the Jewish people need.

No other religion has been subjected to as much antisemitic terrorism as has Judaism. If we are supposed to be in a war against terror, a war against evil, stopping the enemy where he is at is the key to success.
in other words, free stuff.

The thing that prevents Israeli children and innocents from being murdered.. AOC was literally crying that this defense can exist.

Why is there a leading Democrat that is sad that Israelis cannot be murdered by Taliban, Hezbollah, Alā€™ Queda, Iranian, or Palestinian terrorists??

can any leftist explain this??
Can any rightist defend the lie that is the thread premise and describe why we should believe anything conservatives post?

So, you will never understand why we care about what we leave our kids

Remind us again which party is in favor of the estate tax. Obviously, when you say ā€œleave our kidsā€ you mean that in a collective sense, not ā€œyourā€œ specfic kids. Kumbaya

Remind us again which party is in favor of the estate tax. Obviously, when you say ā€œleave our kidsā€ you mean that in a collective sense, not ā€œyourā€œ specfic kids. Kumbaya

Not my party that is for sure.

She is a fucking idiot...I am asking you... why is it our job to pay for the defense of Israel when they are running a budget surplus and we are 29 trillion dollars in the hole?
Because they are our puppet state and we want to make sure nothing happens to them.....but thenreason I have no issue with it, is we get something out of it, like a reliable ally and vote in the UN....most of the fucks we give money to, screw us.......we need to stop funding those countries

We are meant to drink water to survive, but if we drink too much it can kill us, same thing applies to debt.

But you are right about getting people to care, it won't happen as most really only care about themselves
Thereā€™s a lot of things that will kill us before the debt in my opinion. What is too much debt? People donā€™t know. So why worry about something, or pretend to worry about something you canā€™t even make a fair assessment on?

Forum List

Back