Camalla tells the DNC cult why democrats did not codify Roe vs. Wade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Vice President Kamala Harris was stumped by a question about Roe v. Wade, and proceeded to give a rambling answer.

During a CBS News interview, correspondent Robert Costa asked Harris, "When you look back, did Democrats fail – past Democratic presidents, congressional leaders – to not codify Roe v. Wade over the past five decades?"

Harris immediately ceased having eye contact with Costa, looked away, then gave a meandering response.

"I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled. Certain issues are just settled," Harris rambled.

Costa quickly rebutted, "Clearly were not."

Harris replied, "No, that's right. And that's why I do believe that we are living, sadly, in real unsettled times."

Vice President Harris was lampooned for her blathering response in numerous Twitter reactions.

That is right everyone! With the country divided on the abortion issue, democrats thought the issue was settled.

Speaks volumes. In fact, EVERYTHING they think and believe they think is settled. They simply don't know how to relate to others who may dare think any differently, let alone govern them.

In reality, they probably wanted this to happen because it is literally the only reason people have to vote for them now that the economy is in ruins, that is, if you want to be able to murder your offspring at any time, and for any reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back