Cam Newton: 'I'm an African-American QB that scares people'

swag-if-for-boys-class-is-for-men.jpg

I discuss a lot of stupid shit on this board but the question isn't how I spend my time, it's how the networks spend theirs.

Cam Newton...millionaire athlete. No one cares, lot's of coverage.

Michael Brown. Ghetto thug. Probably deserved to be shot. Lot's of coverage.

Mizzou. Lot's of bullshit and lot's of coverage. No meaningful public support for the priveleged little hunger striker though.

Tamir Rice, an actual crime. Some coverage, not a lot though.

Ever wonder why?
If youre discussing it then it obviously means something to you. Practically everyone knows that. Even if it somehow didnt mean anything to you it means something to millions of others and thats why its news. Just because the media capitalizes on that truth doesnt change the fact that it does indeed mean something. You are getting confused about events and capitalism.

I've got about 50 posts in one of Bonzi's post count threads. I obviously don't give a shit about red meat.
Sure if you say so.

have fun 'fighting the power' young brother.
You dont fight power. You harness it and make it do your bidding.

Punks can't harness power.

If youre discussing it then it obviously means something to you. Practically everyone knows that. Even if it somehow didnt mean anything to you it means something to millions of others and thats why its news. Just because the media capitalizes on that truth doesnt change the fact that it does indeed mean something. You are getting confused about events and capitalism.

I've got about 50 posts in one of Bonzi's post count threads. I obviously don't give a shit about red meat.
Sure if you say so.

If thats true then dont be a punk. Problem solved.

Sure if you say so.

I understand the position I'm in. I don't believe you do.

Sure if you say so.

I understand the position I'm in. I don't believe you do.
What you believe in doesnt contain any validity to me. If I were you I would concentrate on not being a punk.

Color? It matters not at all and never should have.

''I don't even want to touch on the topic of 'black quarterback' because I think this game is bigger than black, white or even green,'' the fifth-year Panther said. ''I think we limit ourselves when we just label ourselves just black this, that ...

''I want to bring awareness because of that, but yeah, I don't think I should be labeled just a black quarterback. It's bigger things in this sport that need to be accomplished.''

Newton wants black QB issue put away for good

Good for him.
Color only matters to white people The proof is that they made up racism. Before whites became competent enough to leave europe no one really cared about race.

OK..you have digressed to full blown moron. Color obviously matters more to you than just about any contributor on this MB. Too bad about the slavery thingy. It ruined the blacks. Bad luck eh? Color only matters to most whites when it comes to keeping their families and property safe and intact. You can rave on about how whites have no justification for keeping an extra eye on blacks but most violent crime in the USA is black on black so if I was you I would take the whites lead and slap an extra dead bolt on my front and rear doors.
I only keep an eye on white people. Your history has shown you can not be trusted and you still lack the basic tenets of humanity as a race. Once Black people stop thinking a few sane whites means all whites are great they will understand what your foul race has done. Whites have a justification for keeping an eye on Blacks. You are fearful that you are going to get what your ancestors deserved.

Fear you? That's a laugh. Thanks for that... there really isn't enough humor to go around.

You see Sport...you ARE inferior and you know it. The difference between you and I is that the 60" TV screen on your wall was purchased a dime on the dollar from some POS that stole it. I haven't bought stolen property in all my years. I will not support scum...you do it gladly like you are getting over on somebody. What THAT proves is that you are stupid and have no character. That means you make mistakes..practically every day.

Fear you? Right. I see people like you every day. Some have tested me and they are gone and I am still here.
The only thing I fear is losing those close to me. That hurts. I lost my favorite Pit last summer. That was rough. Fortunately I live right next to the largest cemetery in Seattle. That makes burying the departed properly very convenient. My dog Dre received a proper funeral...as good as any dog could hope for. The digging the grave was the hard part but that offers the homeless transients an opportunity to make a few bucks.

I admire blacks that overcome the shit they come from and rise up with good character and clean consciences and live their lives with enduring dignity. Then there are those like you, simpletons that need to bolster their shallow lives by blaming others for the shit lives they occupy. Fear you? All good white people and the handful of decent black folks need to do is be prepared to put scum down like the rabid dogs that they are so as to not be in jeopardy for taking out the trash. You go ahead on and keep trying to convince yourself that decent people must fear you. They don't.

Now run along and please do turn down the volume on your amplifiers blaring that stupid noise you entertain yourself with. You know what IS funny...When Will Smith whined that the Grammy's wouldn't feature your dumb ass rap on TV. Now THAT's one stupid N****R. I bet you call that steaming sack of shit music also. Fear you? How on earth could anyone fear someone that listens to rap and hip hop? Me? I do appreciate the warning from several blocks away that an extremely stupid individual is headed my way. Thanks for that.

Now...back to football. I am looking forward to Scam Newton making a clown out of himself in the SB. His ridiculous moronic hubris will set back respect for the angry young black athletes on a very large stage. Good for him...good for you. You do like the smell of ass though don't you. Me? Not so much.
I didnt read all of your post because its obviously a fear fueled rant. Without realizing it you have proved exactly what I am speaking about. Youre afraid. White boys like you make me laugh. :laugh:

I get it that the truth hurts. The REAL reason you claim to comment on something you didn't read. I'm not a child or like you endowed with a child-like mind. I owned a music concert production company 69-73 bringing all the top black R&B and rock acts to Seattle. I interacted with the black community, hired the Black Panthers for security and so on. Earth Wind and Fire, Sly and The Family Stone and many others played on my stages. I came into close contact with more black people in my life of 66 years than you as a black EVER did. So Suck It!

I'm the only white guy EVER to hang out in a Black Panther safe house. You would have never made it through the door.

Color only matters to white people The proof is that they made up racism. Before whites became competent enough to leave europe no one really cared about race.

OK..you have digressed to full blown moron. Color obviously matters more to you than just about any contributor on this MB. Too bad about the slavery thingy. It ruined the blacks. Bad luck eh? Color only matters to most whites when it comes to keeping their families and property safe and intact. You can rave on about how whites have no justification for keeping an extra eye on blacks but most violent crime in the USA is black on black so if I was you I would take the whites lead and slap an extra dead bolt on my front and rear doors.
I only keep an eye on white people. Your history has shown you can not be trusted and you still lack the basic tenets of humanity as a race. Once Black people stop thinking a few sane whites means all whites are great they will understand what your foul race has done. Whites have a justification for keeping an eye on Blacks. You are fearful that you are going to get what your ancestors deserved.

Fear you? That's a laugh. Thanks for that... there really isn't enough humor to go around.

You see Sport...you ARE inferior and you know it. The difference between you and I is that the 60" TV screen on your wall was purchased a dime on the dollar from some POS that stole it. I haven't bought stolen property in all my years. I will not support scum...you do it gladly like you are getting over on somebody. What THAT proves is that you are stupid and have no character. That means you make mistakes..practically every day.

Fear you? Right. I see people like you every day. Some have tested me and they are gone and I am still here.
The only thing I fear is losing those close to me. That hurts. I lost my favorite Pit last summer. That was rough. Fortunately I live right next to the largest cemetery in Seattle. That makes burying the departed properly very convenient. My dog Dre received a proper funeral...as good as any dog could hope for. The digging the grave was the hard part but that offers the homeless transients an opportunity to make a few bucks.

I admire blacks that overcome the shit they come from and rise up with good character and clean consciences and live their lives with enduring dignity. Then there are those like you, simpletons that need to bolster their shallow lives by blaming others for the shit lives they occupy. Fear you? All good white people and the handful of decent black folks need to do is be prepared to put scum down like the rabid dogs that they are so as to not be in jeopardy for taking out the trash. You go ahead on and keep trying to convince yourself that decent people must fear you. They don't.

Now run along and please do turn down the volume on your amplifiers blaring that stupid noise you entertain yourself with. You know what IS funny...When Will Smith whined that the Grammy's wouldn't feature your dumb ass rap on TV. Now THAT's one stupid N****R. I bet you call that steaming sack of shit music also. Fear you? How on earth could anyone fear someone that listens to rap and hip hop? Me? I do appreciate the warning from several blocks away that an extremely stupid individual is headed my way. Thanks for that.

Now...back to football. I am looking forward to Scam Newton making a clown out of himself in the SB. His ridiculous moronic hubris will set back respect for the angry young black athletes on a very large stage. Good for him...good for you. You do like the smell of ass though don't you. Me? Not so much.
I didnt read all of your post because its obviously a fear fueled rant. Without realizing it you have proved exactly what I am speaking about. Youre afraid. White boys like you make me laugh. :laugh:

I get it that the truth hurts. The REAL reason you claim to comment on something you didn't read. I'm not a child or like you endowed with a child-like mind. I owned a music concert production company 69-73 bringing all the top black R&B and rock acts to Seattle. I interacted with the black community, hired the Black Panthers for security and so on. Earth Wind and Fire, Sly and The Family Stone and many others played on my stages. I came into close contact with more black people in my life of 66 years than you as a black EVER did. So Suck It!

I'm the only white guy EVER to hang out in a Black Panther safe house. You would have never made it through the door.
There is no need to try and impress me. I dont believe you no matter how hard you try. Give it a rest.
laugh.gif

There is no need to try and impress me. I dont believe you no matter how hard you try. Give it a rest.
laugh.gif

Then give up the hate. You are the one that hijacked this thread with it. Own it.

Cam is the modern Jackie Robinson and can expect white people to be angry at him finally breaking the white NFL monopoly

He isn't breaking a white monopoly. We had Doug Williams break the barrier. The last two years we have had Wilson in the Super Bowl. Cam is just another NFL quarterback that will be great or fizzle. I'm thinking a great QB.

Cam is the modern Jackie Robinson and can expect white people to be angry at him finally breaking the white NFL monopoly

He isn't breaking a white monopoly. We had Doug Williams break the barrier. The last two years we have had Wilson in the Super Bowl. Cam is just another NFL quarterback that will be great or fizzle. I'm thinking a great QB.

Wait, you mean he's not the first black guy to play in the NFL?

Wilson was never the face of the NFL. In fact despite how black the NFL is its always white quarterbacks. It wasn't Jerry rice it was Joe Montana.

It wasn't Ray Lewis or Barry Sanders or emmit Smith. It's always the Manning's bradys and Aaron Rodgers.

Cam should be the new face of the NFL. He's fantastic. Love his attitude. Only haters hate.

Forum List

Back