Calls for Alex Jones arrest....after threats

No worse than some of the stuff that has been said about Trump he might get a call from the Secret Service but he won't be arrested.
When a dude talks about taking another dude out like that -- it's death, murder-for-hire, Democrat-authorized state-sanctioned assassination.

When dudes are actually queer, they don't talk so damn straight like they're taking a girl out and delivering flowers for the funeral.

Yup....he has threatened the President Elect. The FBI may not have enough agents to keep up with all these Trumpsters threats. And Republican.....say nothing.
You Democrats are over and done. The best thing you can do for this country is encourage Biden to leave the country rather than you kill 7.5 million Republicans who have been watching your party leader steal taxpayer money from 3rd world country. How low can a politician go than to steal money from senior taxpayers who are widows. And you creeps stole our votes when you loaded the dice on crooked vote machines. You will pay a price for your larceny, and lawyers cannot help you now.

Give me a minute whilst I quake in my boots! :rofl:

Yup....he has threatened the President Elect. The FBI may not have enough agents to keep up with all these Trumpsters threats. And Republican.....say nothing.
You Democrats are over and done. The best thing you can do for this country is encourage Biden to leave the country rather than you kill 7.5 million Republicans who have been watching your party leader steal taxpayer money from 3rd world country. How low can a politician go than to steal money from senior taxpayers who are widows. And you creeps stole our votes when you loaded the dice on crooked vote machines. You will pay a price for your larceny, and lawyers cannot help you now.
Can we get a Trumpster Translator to explain this one, please?

Holy shit, get a good one.
Iwill. Stick a fork in it. Your loss will be your loss, and begosh and begorra, you're done.
What loss, precisely?

p8itr0mlb3d61.jpg

p8itr0mlb3d61.jpg
Sue him into Oblivion!
I believe that what Jones meant by "one way or another" was that old Joe will either be wheeled out in a white coat or he will wander off the White House grounds and get lost ending up as a homeless person in San Francisco.

p8itr0mlb3d61.jpg
Sue him into Oblivion!
I believe that what Jones meant by "one way or another" was that old Joe will either be wheeled out in a white coat or he will wander off the White House grounds and get lost ending up as a homeless person in San Francisco.
Frightening for you that Kamala is waiting in the wings.....

Forum List

Back