Calls for Alex Jones arrest....after threats

Nothing happened to Madonna and countless others who threatened Trump. Man, you idiots can sure dish it out, but whine like a stuck pig when you get it back. Colossal glittering hypocrites.
De Niro threatened Trump. So did Biden when he said he wants to beat him up in the schoolyard.
Waters puts a target on the back of ALL republican politicians and it is her first amendment right.
Palin uses a target on a map to identify localities that need to concentrate on for campaigning and it was declared a threat of gun violence by the media and by the left.
You guys really need to look at how silly you are being.

Ehh NO - De Niro merely said "FUCK TRUMP".
I concur - Hard - No Lube
Wow. All over the internet, but your news opted to not mention it to you because you are not worthy of knowing about it...and then you look silly when you know nothing about it.
Was it important? Not really. Did it matter? Not really. Was it newsworthy? Not really. My news ONLY mentioned it because of the hypocrisy as they claimed that Trump was inciting violence.
But you were left out in the cold to comment about it without knowing anything about it.
Good for you.

Yup....he has threatened the President Elect. The FBI may not have enough agents to keep up with all these Trumpsters threats. And Republican.....say nothing.
No, foretelling is not threatening. You people come up with the silliest shit.

Sounds like you are threating also....hhhmmmm....I guess the FBI and Secret Service will decide if they need to speak to you.
9B9B844F-2EFD-45DF-AB25-98B2031A91F7.gif

Yup....he has threatened the President Elect. The FBI may not have enough agents to keep up with all these Trumpsters threats. And Republican.....say nothing.
So what? You scum threaten Trump all the time.
Threatening to vote Trump out of office or impeaching him is not the same as a viled threat to assassinate him..
Who did that?

Really??? I can't recall a single instance of anyone on the left calling for "2nd Amendment types" to do "something" if Trump won the election.
Vague
I don't recall Joe Biden calling on armed thugs to "stand back and stand by". Now that Trump has lost the SC challenge, those same armed thugs are roaming the streets of Washington, looking to attack leftists. Like true weasels in a barrel, finding no leftists to attack, they have taken to attacking each other and there have been four stabbings amongst the weasels.
Not only vague, but actually could be characterized is the opposite of incitement.

You Democrats are over and done. The best thing you can do for this country is encourage Biden to leave the country rather than you kill 7.5 million Republicans who have been watching your party leader steal taxpayer money from 3rd world country. How low can a politician go than to steal money from senior taxpayers who are widows. And you creeps stole our votes when you loaded the dice on crooked vote machines. You will pay a price for your larceny, and lawyers cannot help you now.

You Democrats are over and done. The best thing you can do for this country is encourage Biden to leave the country rather than you kill 7.5 million Republicans who have been watching your party leader steal taxpayer money from 3rd world country. How low can a politician go than to steal money from senior taxpayers who are widows. And you creeps stole our votes when you loaded the dice on crooked vote machines. You will pay a price for your larceny, and lawyers cannot help you now.
Can we get a Trumpster Translator to explain this one, please?

Holy shit, get a good one.

no one takes Alex Jones seriously
What he said does not approach the bar of what a real threat is, and Biden will be dealt with by the people's caring representatives in a civil booting of the treasonous cheaters and their stupid craven leaders like Joe Biden.

One way or the other Joe Bidum is gonna fucking die soon !....Heart attack, stroke, bus, covid or a REAL dog
See what I did there ?
If Alex gives me 20 grand a day I'll teach him how to phrase things so The Chosen can't attack

Can we get a Trumpster Translator to explain this one, please?

Holy shit, get a good one.
Iwill. Stick a fork in it. Your loss will be your loss, and begosh and begorra, you're done.

So what? You scum threaten Trump all the time.
Threatening to vote Trump out of office or impeaching him is not the same as a viled threat to assassinate him..
Who did that?
Alex Jones

Nothing happened to Madonna and countless others who threatened Trump. Man, you idiots can sure dish it out, but whine like a stuck pig when you get it back. Colossal glittering hypocrites.
De Niro threatened Trump. So did Biden when he said he wants to beat him up in the schoolyard.
Waters puts a target on the back of ALL republican politicians and it is her first amendment right.
Palin uses a target on a map to identify localities that need to concentrate on for campaigning and it was declared a threat of gun violence by the media and by the left.

Wow. All over the internet, but your news opted to not mention it to you because you are not worthy of knowing about it...and then you look silly when you know nothing about it.
Was it important? Not really. Did it matter? Not really. Was it newsworthy? Not really. My news ONLY mentioned it because of the hypocrisy as they claimed that Trump was inciting violence.
But you were left out in the cold to comment about it without knowing anything about it.
Good for you.

Good boy, you’ve earned two Donnie Bucks. Check’s in the mail! :laugh:

Wrong AGAIN, queer breath. De Niro said he'd like to punch Trump in the face. Video is on YouTube, check it out yourself. Get informed before you post here. Idiot.

Queer Breath? :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back