Calls for a United Ireland vote if UK leaves EU.

It'd be horrible and it'd cause more conflict. They are two separate ethnicities.

Uh --- no they're not. They're a single People united by an artificial border and religion-based horseshit.

26 + 6 = 1

And while we're at it let's take Liverpool too. The "33rd county".

It'd be horrible and it'd cause more conflict. They are two separate ethnicities.
Both Irish. Just different religions....I don't think it would happen but the people of Northern Ireland and Ireland should be given that choice.
The northern irish are part english part scottish and part irish.

Th e english transported the Ulster scots there. Thats why they are called Ulster Scots.

Both Irish. Just different religions....I don't think it would happen but the people of Northern Ireland and Ireland should be given that choice.

Th e english transported the Ulster scots there. Thats why they are called Ulster Scots.

Got news for ya -- that English (and Scottish) blood is already spread throughout the island. The English used to have squatters there. And so is some Spanish/Moorish blood of the "Black Irish" of which I am one. Actually "Scottish blood" is kind of backward as the Scots originally came from ----- wait for it ----- Ireland.

The border is entirely artificial, and political, not cultural. It's England desperately hanging on to all it has left of a colonial past.

They were a few years ago and the north voted to stay in the UK. Then the south went bust and tried to flee to the north for English hand outs and failed

Uh --- no they're not. They're a single People united by an artificial border and religion-based horseshit.

26 + 6 = 1

And while we're at it let's take Liverpool too. The "33rd county".

And economics don't forget, as the north relies on England for hand outs, the south could not afford the costs involved

Many went freely and willingly at a time when Ulster was crying out for workers. Many had left to go to America and start a new life there.

Got news for ya -- that English (and Scottish) blood is already spread throughout the island. The English used to have squatters there. And so is some Spanish/Moorish blood of the "Black Irish" of which I am one. Actually "Scottish blood" is kind of backward as the Scots originally came from ----- wait for it ----- Ireland.

The border is entirely artificial, and political, not cultural. It's England desperately hanging on to all it has left of a colonial past.

We can always leave and take our money and soldiers with us and leave the Irish to battle it out. See where the UN puts the first ceasefire line ?

Forum List

Back