Calling All Conservatives! Protest Tax Dollars For Fake News

Bullypulpit said:
I think I said that it "...Has been shown in several studies..." that the most virulent homophobes are indeed deeply closeted homosexuals. I don't believe I ever mentioned anything about proof. I may be wrong, but I don't think so.

You're probably right, Bully - and, if so, I apologize. I was just having some fun, but I should have added the qualifier that I was paraphrasing.

no1tovote4 said:
It was clear to myself and pretty much everybody reading the thread that we were being fascetious.

I was hoping so. It was wrong of me to inaccurately attribute a quote, though.

However, I find it interesting that Bully draws the clear distinction between that which has been shown in a "study" and PROOF. It serves to underline my feelings on the loaded nature of most "studies"!

Kathianne said:

Not even close! Perhaps you need to actually read both news articles. If you do that, you will discover that this article and the other article deal with entirely different subjects.

One article is about the government using tax payers money to create and circulate "fake" news stories.

The other post describes how Bush's "town hall" meetings on social security are rehearsed.

If you still don't understand the difference between the subjects I suggest you read the posts, even if you may disagree with them.

OK?

Kathianne said:
Oh, I think he does. Hit and run, he ran into a roadblock. :bang3: That's him! :rolleyes:

I take it you don't have an opinion on this subject or perhaps not one that you care to share.

Itsthetruth said:
I take it you don't have an opinion on this subject or perhaps not one that you care to share.

I have an opinion, Your an IDIOT! :blah2: :blah2:

Itsthetruth said:

Go back and read the original thread, idiot! :tinfoil:

Sir Evil said:
Itstheass - this is the last time I am going to tell you about splintering your topic into multible threads! you could of very well posted this on the post that Kathianne was referring to, maybe it is slightly different bu the basic subject matter is not!

And how about shutting up about "I take it you don't have an opinion"!! I have asked you about starting a one on one debate but obviously you are pretty certain that you would get tanked! your opinions suck, now please put a sock in it!

Articles that are on the same subject I post in one string. I don't think this is the appropriate forum to engage in personal attacks so please message me if that's what you want to do.

Thanks.

Sir Evil said:
I love the little charade you have going here, make a stupid ass post and then cry to bring it to a pm when you feel you are being insulted. Nobody buys it pal! It simple, keep subject with such close relations to one thread. No need for pm's as I don't need to insult you, you have done a wonderful job of that yourself!

:rotflmao:

Hmmm, seems the threads have been combine ITT, so now what?

Kathianne said:
Hmmm, seems the threads have been combine ITT, so now what?
You tell me. The caption on the thread had absolutely nothing to do with discussion in the thread. Could it be a computer glitch?

Perhaps someone is fiddling with the board who doesn't like democratic discussions, much knowledge of computers and absolutely no authority to alter posts, avatars, signatures, etc.,

Could a novice hacker have done this?

Itsthetruth said:
You tell me. The caption on the thread had absolutely nothing to do with discussion in the thread. Could it be a computer glitch?

Perhaps someone is fiddling with the board who doesn't like democratic discussions, much knowledge of computers and absolutely no authority to alter posts, avatars, signatures, etc.,

Could a novice hacker have done this?

We'll just pretend that SE hasn't already called you out. You have started two threads about 'stock' stories on news programs from the administration. With the first I asked about the also package story on environment, you failed to respond. Waiting.

Kathianne said:
We'll just pretend that SE hasn't already called you out. You have started two threads about 'stock' stories on news programs from the administration. With the first I asked about the also package story on environment, you failed to respond. Waiting.

*crickets chirping*

Sir Evil said:
Hmmm, yet another post and disappearing act! must be heading back to the DU to re-fuel! :rolleyes:

The second time around is really more fun!

Forum List

Back