Zone1 Calling/accusing other members "groomer"

Status
Not open for further replies.
First, they take an interest in you. They flatter you and tell you that you are smarter than the other boys. They start arranging times to be with you. It starts with them being with you in public but moves to being with you in private.

As they flatter you, the themes gradually shift. you are really special and they are on your side and they only want to help you. Then they manage to get you alone and then just want to show you something.

and then the hand comes down...........

Does anybody here have ANY fucking idea what does to a kid? Any? ANY?

Damn this place and damn all of you who support this. You know, people, you can only suppress this shit so long.

nobody cares.

Those people should be taken out and shot.

But some posters are demonizing homosexuality by using that term.

do you really think you are the only poster who had these troubles? and much worse than a hand groping them....you seem to think its you against the board...

It’s interesting that they have no problem with the vile names and ridicule thrown at other posters from that particular protected segment though. Never have.
Yep.

This is all about protecting pedophiles. They can offer up any lame ass excuse they want, they can obfuscate all they want, they can rattle their fists indignantly and claim that somehow their muzzling the voices of only those who OPPOSE pedophilia has something to do with "free speech", but at the heart of it all is the desire to enable the sexualization of children.

It is a group decision. They are all responsible. Maybe selling their soul to the devil is a necessary requirement for being a mod, but if there are mods who actually disagree with this bit of social engineering with a specific goal in mind, they did not fight hard enough.

do you really think you are the only poster who had these troubles? and much worse than a hand groping them....you seem to think its you against the board...
You need to learn how to use the reply function.

Obviously, I am not the only one and I have admitted that what I experienced was minor compared to what other posters have endured.

It is those like you who are the very reason kids are unwilling to come forward. It is sites like this that want to intimidate people into silence that are responsible, too.

What about political or school board policies that lend themselves to the grooming of children to think about sex prematurely. I.E. : What has been happening in schools for the past 20 years? No prepubescent children need "the talk" or to be taught about condoms and things like that before it's time. Especially not by government sponsored entities or NGOs. "Drag Queen story hour" and things like that.

I don’t think sex should be taught in schools, ever, gay or straight. And if you have librarians supplying explicit material, then fire them.

The problem is that there are posters here who see homosexuality unto itself as talking about sex. That’s bullshit. We don’t apply the same standard to heterosexual couples. A picture of mommy and daddy is OK but a picture of mommy and mommy is not. That’s bigotry and needs to be called out.

people like me ....you have no idea what or how i feel...and you need to remember a lot of people dont discuss this issue due to the wide spread belief that if you are molested you will molest

If being correctly criticized for spreading social contagion targeting and sexualizing minors “causes you pain,” then don’t spread the social contagion targeting and sexualizing minors.

The problem is that it is often not correctly criticized and it is being used to demonize and stigmatize a group of people that have nothing to do with the issue.

I don’t think sex should be taught in schools, ever, gay or straight. And if you have librarians supplying explicit material, then fire them.

The problem is that there are posters here who see homosexuality unto itself as talking about sex. That’s bullshit. We don’t apply the same standard to heterosexual couples. A picture of mommy and daddy is OK but a picture of mommy and mommy is not. That’s bigotry and needs to be called out.

Actually, what usually happens is that anybody who objects to showing children illustrations of underaged boys giving blow jobs is ACCUSED of being a "homophobe" and this despite the fact that they are making it quite clear that they are objecting to the intent to sexualize children.

This does not happen with heterosexual underage sex, only homosexual.

It's only us who are opposed to the sexual abuse of children who continue to be censored and suppressed about it?

Of Course. All boards must now conform and tolerate mental illness and sexual deviancy and weed out those who refuse to conforn to normalizing kiddie grooming; it is where the 'enlightened' sociopaths feel most at home. WE can't have pedoes and their faggot friends feeling 'lonely and oppressed'.

There is a lot of misconception about the rule. All the mods discussed it. Flacaltenn essentially announced it months ago when this whole thing started and groomer became the new pedo word.

There are multiple people here who have been victims of childhood sexual abuse. Some are open about it, many are not. It is still to shameful. Most of us are older and of a generation where you didn’t talk about it. Bones pointed out that children today are encouraged to. They are taught from a young age that they have valid boundaries, they have the right to say no and are taught what is appropriate and inappropriate. That NEVER happened in my generation. The idea that I child could say “no” to an adult simply wasn’t allowed.

Today, the sexual abuse of children is THE MOST horrible crime a person can commit in our society. Worse than rape, worse than murder because it scars a child forever and the shame and feeling that you are somehow responsible for the act never leaves.

False accusations of pedo also have a devastating effect on a person and their family. I know of someone who was falsely accused and exonerated, but the damage was done. He committed suicide.

We have no way of knowing who is and isn’t a pedo here. This is an anonymous messageboard. We have members who think anyone who is a democrat is a pedo, anyone who is a teacher is a groomer, anyone who has differences in what is and isn’t age appropriate literature is a pedo or groomer. We can’t even talk about it anymore because some invariably gets accused.

You aren’t exposing pedos with this, you are ending discussion with a lynch mob because you THINK someone is a pedo/groomer and most of time, it is political.

Not being able to call a member that doesn’t stop you from attacking their ideas and arguments one bit, and that is all we are asking for here. Attack the content, not the member.

You also have a way to act, if you really think someone is pedo.
Make your case to a Sr Mod, if they agree, they will contact the appropriate authorities and let you go after the member. Flac and other mods have stated this multiple times and no one has yet to contact them as far as I know. That leads me to think the accusations leveled at members is more likely advanced weaponry in our political warfare.

I would say the same thing to those constantly agitating for children to be exposed to depictions of underaged children performing fellatio.

We all certainly know what to think of any piece of subhuman shit that would advocate that, don't we?

They can forbid us from saying it, that can punish us for sayin it, but they cannot change what is obviously true.

Then slam them for it. You can still do that. But don’t call them groomers.

The problem is that there are people on this site using the word to mask their homophobia. And now because of it, it’s banned.
"groomers"

What word should be chosen, then, to describe the action of providing sexual material to children depicting underage sex with the intent of piquing their curiosity?

People can't be expected to write a whole paragraph when one word describes something perfectly.

There is a lot of misconception about the rule. All the mods discussed it. Flacaltenn essentially announced it months ago when this whole thing started and groomer became the new pedo word.

There are multiple people here who have been victims of childhood sexual abuse. Some are open about it, many are not. It is still to shameful. Most of us are older and of a generation where you didn’t talk about it. Bones pointed out that children today are encouraged to. They are taught from a young age that they have valid boundaries, they have the right to say no and are taught what is appropriate and inappropriate. That NEVER happened in my generation. The idea that I child could say “no” to an adult simply wasn’t allowed.

Today, the sexual abuse of children is THE MOST horrible crime a person can commit in our society. Worse than rape, worse than murder because it scars a child forever and the shame and feeling that you are somehow responsible for the act never leaves.

False accusations of pedo also have a devastating effect on a person and their family. I know of someone who was falsely accused and exonerated, but the damage was done. He committed suicide.

We have no way of knowing who is and isn’t a pedo here. This is an anonymous messageboard. We have members who think anyone who is a democrat is a pedo, anyone who is a teacher is a groomer, anyone who has differences in what is and isn’t age appropriate literature is a pedo or groomer. We can’t even talk about it anymore because some invariably gets accused.

You aren’t exposing pedos with this, you are ending discussion with a lynch mob because you THINK someone is a pedo/groomer and most of time, it is political.

Not being able to call a member that doesn’t stop you from attacking their ideas and arguments one bit, and that is all we are asking for here. Attack the content, not the member.

You also have an out, if really think someone is pedo. Make your case to a Sr Mod, if they agree, they will contact the appropriate authorities and let you go after the member. Flac and other mods have stated this multiple times and no one has yet to contact them as far as I know. That leads me to think the accusations leveled at members is more likely advanced weaponry in our political warfare.
People do not contact mods because it is your way of making something disappear. Nothing is done. No action is taken, and everything is swept under the rug.

All of your lies and excuses are not fooling anyone.

It is very clear, very obvious what the true intent is behind this policy, and what it tells us about those of you responsible for it.

Please stop insulting our intelligence by trying to tell us that what we can clearly see is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back