Call me crazy but as a leftie I kind of hope Trump does try to force his way into a second term.

Anomalism

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2020
I see him as less of a threat to our way of life and more of just a goofball. It'd be very interesting to see what would happen if he tried to resist the transition of power. Would it actually work? Is our system so weak? How would the left react? How would the right react if it didn't work? Might we come out the other side stronger for the stress test on our system?

I see him as less of a threat to our way of life and more of just a goofball. It'd be very interesting to see what would happen if he tried to resist the transition of power. Would it actually work? Is our system so weak? How would the left react? How would the right react if it didn't work? Might we come out the other side stronger for the stress test on our system?
Georgia Senator Purdue claims he will object to Biden Jan. 6th. Little problem, his term runs out Jan.3rd! The seat will be vacant.

That stopped being the case several months ago. When he first knew his re-election was in trouble (started throwing the whole "rigged" thing around) and when we found out he didn't take the response to the pandemic seriously (the Woodward tapes). Before the pandemic, we could just write off his behavior as moronic. But now?, it's flat out dangerous and seditionist. We always knew he was incompetent. But unfortunately, that's spread to the Republican party and 73 million of his nationwide followers.
That's the makings of a disaster.

Let's take a look at this

First of all, when the local Lancaster Newspaper contacted Jesse Morgan of Elizebethtown (where the reported Jesse Morgan was claimed to live) it was a different person.

There ARE mail-in and absentee ballots sent from NY to PA and there a lot of them. There might be up to 109,000 of them. The alleged Jesse Morgan stated he was carrying between 130,00 to 280,000 ballots. One would think that the driver would know the number of pallets and the weight of the load but would NEVER know the count for the ballots.

The Attorney that brought this forward was Phillip Kline, a disbarred Kansas Attorney since 2013. Rump ran with it and then so did the Conspiracy sites as truth.

Since this involved multiple states (2) it would have been investigated by the Federals, the FBI. Since Barr has already stated that there wasn't enough fraud found to change the outcome of the election this could not have happened. 130,000 votes for Rump would have easily give Rump the PA vote. But who said it was either Rump or Biden Votes?

You Rumpers keep digging up this BS just when you think we have forgotten it was defrauded very quickly.

Unfounded claim of election fraud in Lancaster promoted by Trump

Untitled drawing - 2020-12-18T123818.458.png

You are a moron, come hell or high water January 20th Biden becomes President. If Trump decides to stay in the Whote House he will be removed. Our Constitution is stronger than a President.

You are a drama queen.

At 12:00 PM EST US on January 20, 2021, control of the Federal government of the United States passes to President-elect Joe Biden.

The US military and Federal law-enforcement will immediately transfer their obedience to the newly sworn-in 46th President.

Sleepy Old Uncle Joe will have plenty of resources at his command in order to evict the Orange Baboon-God if it ever comes to that.

Given recent statements reinforcing military loyalty to the Constitution and not a personality by SecDef and CJCOS, I'm not concerned about a coup by abuse of CiC powers.

Watchful... yes... that arrogant, lying, amoral, traitorous Orange POS isn't to be trusted even in the waning days of his tenure... but I seriously doubt the military would submit.

Still... the sooner that the Orange Creature has left-the-building, the safer is our American representative democracy and our precious democratic traditions.

Last edited:
Georgia Senator Purdue claims he will object to Biden Jan. 6th. Little problem, his term runs out Jan.3rd! The seat will be vacant.
Others have lined up to object to the illegitimate presidency of Biden.

And there are rumors Trump will use a little known 19th century anti sedition law to knock the rug out from under Corrupt Joe's feet. What does he have to lose?

This is not about Trump It's about a nation being turned into a banana republic.

Good questions but the constitution says he's no longer president as of January 20th.

I'm sure the secret service won't have any problem removing trespassers from the White House if trump refuses to leave.

Personally, I'm disgusted, ashamed and embarrassed this is even has to be considered. Nothing like this has ever happened in our lifetimes.

The presidents who lost a second term in my lifetime didn't behave this way. They had dignity. They didn't lie and try to cheat to steal the election. They bowed out with grace and dignity.

trump doesn't have the capacity for grace and dignity.

trump should have spent his time trying to get the majority of the people to like him. He only got 46% of the vote in 2016 so any intelligent person who wanted to stay in the White House should have spent those 4 years doing things to get the majority of the people to like him and want to vote for him. Instead he did the opposite.

I don't give a damn how he is removed, as long as he's gone.

A leftist that isn't concerned about the constitution being ignored....

I'm shocked....

Good questions but the constitution says he's no longer president as of January 20th.

I'm sure the secret service won't have any problem removing trespassers from the White House if trump refuses to leave.

Personally, I'm disgusted, ashamed and embarrassed this is even has to be considered. Nothing like this has ever happened in our lifetimes.

The presidents who lost a second term in my lifetime didn't behave this way. They had dignity. They didn't lie and try to cheat to steal the election. They bowed out with grace and dignity.

trump doesn't have the capacity for grace and dignity.

trump should have spent his time trying to get the majority of the people to like him. He only got 46% of the vote in 2016 so any intelligent person who wanted to stay in the White House should have spent those 4 years doing things to get the majority of the people to like him and want to vote for him. Instead he did the opposite.

I don't give a damn how he is removed, as long as he's gone.

It sad when "The Greatest President" makes Ford and Carter look good on anything.

Forum List

Back