California woman, 91, armed with shotgun, dies after being shot by deputies

Here's the link.

She was white, so they knew they could kill her and get away with it - so they did.
Tell that to this guy.....
R_00.rac008 (81).jpg

While this is a tragedy -- I wonder about this woman's family......did she live alone, was there any family nearby who checked on her; is her having a shotgun in her current condition a good idea, etc...

"Susan DeLemus, a relative of Francois, told the Daily Press on Monday that the woman was legally blind and deaf. DeLemus, a member of the New Hampshire House of Representatives said her husband, Jerry DeLemus, is Francois’ nephew. She said the two were very close. Jerry DeLemus is serving a six-year prison term for his role in Cliven Bundy’s armed standoff in Nevada in 2014."

Sad that the nephew has to find out about her death from a prison chaplin...

It's a shame this happened, but we don't know much about the story yet: how close the police were to her, what she said if she said anything, if police were close enough to their cars to retreat and shield themselves from possible gunfire, if she was legally blind, how did she know somebody was out there, did the police have body cameras on, we just don't know.

Yea, but it was probably a coincidence she pointed the gun at the cops and she was moving around several areas trying to scare away what she thought was an intruder. She was pointing the gun in many directions.

She probably was aiming the gun in the opposite direction when the cop gunned her down.

When you have evidence of that, post it.

In the United States, the police may enter your property in one of two ways - you invite them, or they have a warrant.

The San Bernardino Sheriffs certainly didn't have a warrant, no indication she invited them.

They had no right to be on her property and then murdered her for defending herself.

That's no okay.

She probably was aiming the gun in the opposite direction when the cop gunned her down.

When you have evidence of that, post it.

In the United States, the police may enter your property in one of two ways - you invite them, or they have a warrant.

The San Bernardino Sheriffs certainly didn't have a warrant, no indication she invited them.

They had no right to be on her property and then murdered her for defending herself.

That's no okay.

There was a 911 call of an intruder on her property. They can investigate that but that's where common sense must come in. The cops had none.

Here's the link.

She was white, so they knew they could kill her and get away with it - so they did.
View attachment 442173

Why? Did he kill the white woman?

Here's the link.

View attachment 442173

For someone who whines about "im oppressed because I am white" like you do....You would think you would know who he and she is.....

Funny how it was the BLM folks who were there protesting her death too.....something you morons tend to leave out......funny how they had sense enough to demand justice for her and yo goofy ass don't even remember who she is....

Here's the link.

View attachment 442173

For someone who whines about "im oppressed because I am white" like you do....You would think you would know who he and she is.....

Funny how it was the BLM folks who were there protesting her death too.....something you morons tend to leave out......funny how they had sense enough to demand justice for her and yo goofy ass don't even remember who she is....
Whole cities must be vaporized. Real cleansing.

That's no okay.

According to what I read, she was the person that called the cops to her home. She's the one that stated somebody was trying to break in.

Yea, but it was probably a coincidence she pointed the gun at the cops and she was moving around several areas trying to scare away what she thought was an intruder. She was pointing the gun in many directions.

I didn't read that. What I read is she pointed the gun at the officers, they screamed for her to drop the gun and she didn't.

Here's the link.

View attachment 442173

Names help.

And BLM was conflicted at condemning a black cop for shooting one of the inferior race.

That's no okay.

According to what I read, she was the person that called the cops to her home. She's the one that stated somebody was trying to break in.

I guess the moral of the story is never call the cops.

Some common sense could have made all the difference.....a 91 yrl old woman or any old woman does not pose the same threat as a young black male or even a young white male.

The training police get as mentioned above makes them too robotic aka shoot anyone who refuses to put down their weapon.

Apparently they thought she was defying orders. The first thought of a police officer is this woman means business if she's pointing a loaded gun at them in spite of them having guns too. What if she did shoot and kill one of the officers?

I guess the moral of the story is never call the cops.

That's always an option. But when you are legally blind, 91 years old, deaf, you are pretty helpless and need assistance. In fact I have to take off from here in a couple of hours to help my father. He needs some water stains painted that he can no longer do. This is a guy who spent his life in construction, and even built the house we grew up in. At 89 years old, now he can't even go up two steps on a ladder and reach his arm over his head.

Meanwhile, the other million or so officers from city, county and state agencies, across this country, will all told be involved in tens of thousands of encounters with civilians today, and nothing of significance will occur.

Meanwhile, the other million or so officers from city, county and state agencies, across this country, will all told be involved in tens of thousands of encounters with civilians today, and nothing of significance will occur.

It's a simple matter of nobody remembers when I'm right, and nobody forgets when I'm wrong.

That's always an option. But when you are legally blind, 91 years old, deaf, you are pretty helpless and need assistance. In fact I have to take off from here in a couple of hours to help my father. He needs some water stains painted that he can no longer do. This is a guy who spent his life in construction, and even built the house we grew up in. At 89 years old, now he can't even go up two steps on a ladder and reach his arm over his head.

I lost my mom on the 22'nd.

All my best to your father, and you.

It's a shame this happened, but we don't know much about the story yet: how close the police were to her, what she said if she said anything, if police were close enough to their cars to retreat and shield themselves from possible gunfire, if she was legally blind, how did she know somebody was out there, did the police have body cameras on, we just don't know.

No doubt and anyone with common sense(not the police of course) would very likely have noted that plus her age etc.

Forum List

Back