California woman, 91, armed with shotgun, dies after being shot by deputies

Never call the police. They will kill you.
Who cares? It was only a White old lady. The MSM won't report it. If it had been a looting black thug ,they would go apeshit.

It has been reported.
Like George Floyd the Junkie?

Let's get the video of the cops murdering her. That's how the Floyd issue made news.
At most ,a one day wonder. Or perhaps less.

I suppose if you don't care, you don't care.
I sure did not care for Floyd. Just another worthless junkie.

She was white, her life doesn't matter.
It was her ACTIONS...not her skin color that doomed her.

What did George Floyd do?

Allegedly pass a counterfeit $20 bill? Did he even know it was counterfeit?

Was it actually even counterfeit?

She was white, her life doesn't matter.

He was on drugs
So being on drugs is justification for a cop kneeling on your neck for 8 minutes while face down and cuffed?

I would think that cops should be responsible for your life and health once they cuff you and make you helpless and at their mercy.

Wrong huh?

I guess not since he passed a potentially counterfeit twenty dollar bill

Gee, did a career criminal know he was passing counterfeit bills? Tough question. It happens to non-career criminals all the time!

But assuming he didn't in your fantasy world, all he had to do is cooperate with police.

Gee, did a career criminal know he was passing counterfeit bills? Tough question. It happens to non-career criminals all the time!

But assuming he didn't in your fantasy world, all he had to do is cooperate with police.
Face down and hand cuffed is pretty cooperative. The only thing beyond that, that he could do...was die...which he did

LOL

Hardened criminal, that one

Fought with police, tried to grab a gun. But he was the superior race.

That he passed counterfeit money is proven, not alleged. But that isn't what got him killed. Fighting with police did.

What did this 91 year old Juden do? Her crime was white skin?

As the Nazis say "ONLY black lives matter."

So being on drugs is justification for a cop kneeling on your neck for 8 minutes while face down and cuffed?

Nope, and no one justified it.

I would think that cops should be responsible for your life and health once they cuff you and make you helpless and at their mercy.

Wrong huh?

But not a 91 year old white women - white lives just don't matter

I guess not since he passed a potentially counterfeit twenty dollar bill

It was fighting with police that did him in. Hardened criminals like George Floyd pass counterfeit money all the time and just go to jail, But Floyd didn't want to go to jail and decided to fight the cops.

Face down and hand cuffed is pretty cooperative. The only thing beyond that, that he could do...was die...which he did

Right, police were called by the store, and found Floyd face down and handcuffed when they arrived.

But this thread isn't about your lies about Floyd, this is about a 91 year old women, a Juden, who was shot down like a dog on her own property because she dared believe she had the constitutional right to defend herself with arms.

But you're not out rioting, raping, and looting the way your party did with Floyd, because white lives don't matter to you.

What it the name of the cop who shot her? You know the name Darrick Chavin - but you have no idea this cop's name -
because white lives don't matter to you.

Did the police say anything prior to gunning her down? You don't know and don't care.
because white lives don't matter to you.

GF was fighting with no one during the 8 minutes he was on his belly with his hands cuffed behind his back and a cop's knee on his neck.

He was begging for his life...in vain

He was fighting with them in the 15 minutes prior to that.

So what are you suggesting, that for every person of the superior race that dies, police should kill one or more whites?

Police already kill 6 times as many of the whites, Der Juden, than they do of your preferred and favored race. Should it be 100 to one? If a black criminal is killed while fighting with police, should 100 Juden be killed at random?

Looks like a hair trigger response. Not sure what could have been done here. She was legally blind and deaf. Probably didn't even know they were police. The gun came up and that was that.
Unfortunately, that is all the deputies can do. They can't wait until she fires.

This is why I support MANDATORY gun training for everyone. Start freshman year in high school. Teach them what cops are taught and they will know what will get them shot.

Looks like a hair trigger response. Not sure what could have been done here. She was legally blind and deaf. Probably didn't even know they were police. The gun came up and that was that.
Unfortunately, that is all the deputies can do. They can't wait until she fires.

This is why I support MANDATORY gun training for everyone. Start freshman year in high school. Teach them what cops are taught and they will know what will get them shot.

It's better to hire cops with a lick of common sense.

GF was fighting with no one during the 8 minutes he was on his belly with his hands cuffed behind his back and a cop's knee on his neck.

His own life didn't seem to matter to him all that much. Otherwise he wouldn't have taken deadly narcotics for kicks.

His own life didn't seem to matter to him all that much. Otherwise he wouldn't have taken deadly narcotics for kicks.

Rush did the same. Would it have been acceptable for the police to have taken his life?

Video shows he wasn't being cooperative with police. What they did to him is very common police procedure. I used to watch the vintage show COPS and seen police officers all over the country use the same exact methods to restrain a suspect.

Forum List

Back