California to raise its gas tax, already the highest in the nation to 53.6-cents per gallon on July 1

California lawmakers appear unlikely to pause the annual summer increase in the state's gasoline tax ahead of a May 1 deadline, Gov. Gavin Newsom’s office said on Monday.

Newsom, a Democrat, had previously expressed support for helping California motorists experiencing pain at the pump by waiting to implement a 5.6% tax hike scheduled to take effect on July 1. The tax is used to fund roads and other infrastructure projects; the state's Legislative Analyst's Office projected the tax will generate about $8.8 billion in revenue during the 2021-22 fiscal year.

But lawmakers will almost certainly fail to stop the gas tax increase from taking place because they would need to pass legislation by Sunday in order to do so – and have yet to introduce a bill on the matter.

California to raise its gas tax, already the highest in the nation

Dems are completely tone deaf......Meh, suck it up CA, it's what you voted for.

The price of a U-Haul out of that shit-hole state just went up....Again.

Most Californians like high taxes, they love this shit.

According to the Gas Buddy site that you posted, Montreal pays 1.799 CAD per liter--that includes .69 CAD tax. There are 3.785 liters in a US gallon you stupid fucking duck. Convert gallons to liters If you multiply 1.799 by 3.785 the result is $6.81 CAD. The exchange rate today is .79 US to $1 CAD. $6.81 x .79 equals $5.39 US. Math must not be important in Canada or China or Russia or wherever else you went to school. STFU and run along, fucking idiot. I won't hold my breath waiting for your apology and admission that you are FUCKING WRONG.
You forgot that the Cdn. ounce is smaller.

Now that I've told you that, can you tell us how much difference there is, just like an educated boy?

Now what does 3 .94 mean in a pissant's world?

When ya'all get that gallon/ounce conversion figured out, it's going to get a lot more complicated!

Last edited:
I know, but Geez, it doesn't take a genius to find that a US gal equals 3.785 liters. The duck converted to Imperial gallons which are greater in volume than a US gallon but liters remain constant.
The duck doesn't agree that ounces in a liter remains constant and so now I'm going to quack all over you for being a cocky pissant.

Last edited:
When ya'all get that gallon/ounce conversion figured out
You forgot that liters are not measured in oz. Also, if you don't know the difference between a US gallon and an imperial gallon, why would I believe anything you have to say duck.
Now what does 3 .94 mean in a pissant's world?
Nothing dumb fuck. Would you like to get relevant or are you going to have another sixer of XXX
When ya'all get that gallon/ounce conversion figured out,
It is apparent you are too drunk to read any of the former posts because it has all been explained in terms any 8th grader would understand. Now look up Imperial gallon, moron, which is really irrelevant anyway since you identified US gallons in your post where you, INCORRECTLY, said that a US gallon was equal to 4.54 liters. Here's your ass, now run along duck.

You forgot that liters are not measured in oz.
Really?
Also, if you don't know the difference between a US gallon and an imperial gallon, why would I believe anything you have to say duck.
You don't have to believe anything I say.
Nothing dumb fuck. Would you like to get relevant or are you going to have another sixer of XXX
133.228 / 33.814 = .......................... Does 3.94 mean anything to an over cocky pissant

Quaaaaaccccckkkkkk, quaaacckk, quack.
It is apparent you are too drunk to read any of the former posts because it has all been explained in terms any 8th grader would understand. Now look up Imperial gallon, moron, which is really irrelevant anyway since you identified US gallons in your post where you, INCORRECTLY, said that a US gallon was equal to 4.54 liters. Here's your ass, now run along duck.
You walked right into it young man. Shall we go another round?
You've been given fair warning, you don't fk with a Canadian.

Quack, Quack!

Going back and forth between liters and gallons is confusing for most of us.
Actually it's yer simple rithchamatics's Desert.
But don't try to up it a notch like a typical arrogant prick. Thet boy, he didn't know as much about the rithchamatics as he'all thunk.

Next time some ass tries to tell you how many liters in a US gallon, tell him 3.94 and watch how he goes off!

Then after he's calmed down give him these numbers: 33.814 and 133.228

Let me know if you need more help.

Actually it's yer simple rithchamatics's Desert.
But don't try to up it a notch like a typical arrogant prick. Thet boy, he didn't know as much about the rithchamatics as he'all thunk.

Next time some ass tries to tell you how many liters in a US gallon, tell him 3.94 and watch how he goes off!

Then after he's calmed down give him these numbers: 33.814 and 133.228

Let me know if you need more help.
You are still wrong and still drunk duck. The formula is 1US Gallon/0.26417 = 3.785441193171064. But don't take my word for it, check it for yourself US Gallons (Liquid) to Liters conversion Now go sleep it off duck.

Tell me again how a US gallon is equal to 4.54 liters, moron.
Nobody cares that I didn't say that except me and you'all. If they did they could see I didn't in post #31.

And so now, are you ready to get into a bit more complicated liquid conversion factors? Think it over rilll careful and I'll get back to you tomorrow!

Actually, my little friend I wasn't playing fair with your brain. Not one in a hundred ya'alls would know abort the difference in the two different ounces. But I just couldn't resist it!

Nobody cares that I didn't say that except me and you'all. If they did they could see I didn't in post #31.

And so now, are you ready to get into a bit more complicated liquid conversion factors? Think it over rilll careful and I'll get back to you tomorrow!

Actually, my little friend I wasn't playing fair with your brain. Not one in a hundred ya'alls would know abort the difference in the two different ounces. But I just couldn't resist it!
Hell most Americans under fifty can't tell you how may cups are in a pint or pints in a gallon without looking it up.

The sad state of American Education today.

Plenty of time to teach why Timmy is really Tammy and why Johnnie has two mothers and four fathers and 8 siblings by 14 fathers but not enough time to teach the basics like math, science, history and geography.

Metric conversion site, moron. US Gallons (Liquid) to Liters conversion 1 US Gallon/0.26417 = 3.785441193171064 liters. When you sober up, please show me the relevance of ounces. BTW, edits can be accomplished easily on this board. So please quit lying and trying to cover it up--it doesn't become you. Lying duck.

You are still wrong and still drunk duck. The formula is 1US Gallon/0.26417 = 3.785441193171064. But don't take my word for it, check it for yourself US Gallons (Liquid) to Liters conversion Now go sleep it off duck.
No again! But it's a common mistake to not use imp. ounces when measuring a liter against a UsG. Americans don't know how many ounces there are in each. Sharpen that pencil boy.

However, you can calculate in US ounces too and you'll still be disappointed when you end up with that same persistent 3.94!
Dang Cletus!

No again! But it's a common mistake to not use imp. ounces when measuring a liter against a UsG. Americans don't know how many ounces there are in each. Sharpen that pencil boy.

However, you can calculate in US ounces too and you'll still be disappointed when you end up with that same persistent 3.94!
Dang Cletus!
Since we don't buy gas by the ounce or use the Imperial system it's not something we'd care about.

Hell most Americans under fifty can't tell you how may cups are in a pint or pints in a gallon without looking it up.

The sad state of American Education today.

Plenty of time to teach why Timmy is really Tammy and why Johnnie has two mothers and four fathers and 8 siblings by 14 fathers but not enough time to teach the basics like math, science, history and geography.
That may be why the duck can't understand metric conversion even when you give him the site. BTW, you may be right--I passed 50 twenty years ago.

Forum List

Back