Austin TX....Tenant says their rent is going up by $850 per month in viral TikTok

The voting age should be restored to 21. Lowering it 18 and then considering college students to be permanent residents has allowed them to destroy local municipalities before moving somewhere else.

The equivalency to being subject to a military draft is bogus. Nixon supported lowering the voting age as a preemptive political move to deprive Democrats from using it as a campaign issue. If it was a legitimate concern, it would have only applied to persons already in the military.

And letting 18-20 year old women to vote is especially insane. Even when the British first extended voting rights, they limited it to women over 30. Ending this limitation coincided with the demise of their empire. Are we not on the same path?

LOL.....Thanks CA and high property tax liberal shit-hole Austin.

'This is really out of control': Tenant says their rent is going up by $850 per month in viral TikTok

The Tic-Toc video is so bad I won't let you suffer through it if you don't want to.....I don't hear any TX draw out of her. ;)

Gotta pay for that multi-million HS football stadium I guess. :laughing0301:
IF you have 20-50k fans wanting to come to your football games you've got to spend the money on a stadium that can safely support that number.

HS and college football also provide the funding for most HS and Collegiate sports programs.

Sports programs are important.

You'll never get 10,000 people to buy 10-50.00 tickets to watch a school, play, debate, or science fair.

IF you have 20-50k fans wanting to come to your football games you've got to spend the money on a stadium that can safely support that number.

HS and college football also provide the funding for most HS and Collegiate sports programs.

Sports programs are important.

You'll never get 10,000 people to buy 10-50.00 tickets to watch a school, play, debate, or science fair.
LOL.....I wondered how long it would take for some Texan to defend such nonsense and I was not disappointed. :laughing0301:

The Texan contingent on the board must be small......Or they have more common sense than on other boards I frequent. ;)

LOL.....I wondered how long it would take for some Texan to defend such nonsense and I was not disappointed. :laughing0301:

The Texan contingent on the board must be small......Or they have more common sense than on other boards I frequent. ;)
If you can't handle facts go elsewhere.

This isn't true just in Texas, it's nationwide. HS and College Football pay for the rest of the sports programs to a large degree, that's why schools are willing to spend the money to support those programs including building adequate stadiums.

If you can't handle facts go elsewhere.

This isn't true just in Texas, it's nationwide. HS and College Football pay for the rest of the sports programs to a large degree, that's why schools are willing to spend the money to support those programs including building adequate stadiums.
Go ahead, keep digging that hole. :laughing0301:

LOL....I'm just hackin' on ya. ;)

Go ahead, keep digging that hole. :laughing0301:

LOL....I'm just hackin' on ya. ;)

You seem to be doing an excellent job of displaying your own ignorance.

If you're just playing stupid you should at least earn a daytime Emmy for the performance.

Fuck you non Texan, we can't hear you over the sound of hyper employment. Makers are busy being productive.
Austin is a shit hole. We've been trying to give it to San Francisco for about 30 years.

The only thing worth keeping is the capitol building, governor's mansion and 6th street.

Austin is a shit hole. We've been trying to give it to San Francisco for about 30 years.

The only thing worth keeping is the capitol building, governor's mansion and 6th street.
Sorry we can't hear you over 10% GDP growth. Texas cities are rocking it hard baby!

Sorry we can't hear you over 10% GDP growth. Texas cities are rocking it hard baby!
It's the bluest dem shit hole in the state.

1651100084748.png

Born here fucktard. My family was fighting Comanches in the 1870s. How about you.
1870s?....Piker....Why my ancestors were fighting during the French and Indian War, The Revolution, and with the 33rd Virginia Inf. (Stonewall Brigade) before yours got started good.

Small wonder most Texan Independence heroes were born in Virginia.

a72ce139-42bb-4999-b3ed-d4e440f0a54c.jpg

Oh and don't even get me started about the Presidents that hailed from TX....Those were a couple of real winners weren't they?

1870s?....Piker....Why my ancestors were fighting during the French and Indian War, The Revolution, and with the 33rd Virginia Inf. (Stonewall Brigade) before yours got started good.

Small wonder most Texan Independence heroes were born in Virginia.

a72ce139-42bb-4999-b3ed-d4e440f0a54c.jpg

Oh and don't even get me started about the Presidents that hailed from TX....Those were a couple of real winners weren't they?
One is not most.

Forum List

Back