California to proclaim August “Muslim Appreciation and Awareness Month”

Is Sharia Law just around the corner in the Golden State?

Does anyone have any injsight as to why this gem of an idea was left out of the DNC last week?

This seems like a perfect fit for our friends on the left...

(A) California is one state. Why would one of its initiatives be a factor in a national convention?
(B) You don't live in California, so what's it to ya?
(C) Friday was National Honey Bee day. Did you turn into a honey bee?

Whine, baby, whine.

Does anyone have any injsight as to why this gem of an idea was left out of the DNC last week?

Democrats are never worried about separation of church and state when it's for their Islamofascist comrades.

"Appreciation" is a religion now? Amazing...

Democrats are never worried about separation of church and state when it's for their Islamofascist comrades.

Not one Islamic hospital in Calif? Oh, shocking. Any other religions building hospitals, taking care of the homeless, building schools in Calif?

Yeah, let's honor the religion that is butchering Californians instead.

114.gif

Shit like this is the reason I DETEST my birth state CA (which is geographically shaped like every piece of shit that ever voided from my oh-so-golden asshole). You liberal west-coasters sold your soul to the most sadistic, genocide-committing, child-fucking, beheading-fetish, bloody human-rights-atrocity in history, your PISLAM FILTH, you putrid, cancer-deserving liberal invertebrates. You liberal pigs sadistically get off on the most cruelly barbaric hate ideology on earth, you tiny little worm-like traitors who would sell your own inbred children to muslim pedophilia. I'm sorry you liberals don't have the self-awareness to understand what sick, evil fucks you are.

Not one Islamic hospital in Calif?

Ah, so you can't answer the "religion" question so you'll change the subject. And if I provide you with a list of Muslim hospitals you'll use it to "prove" that "THEY'RE SPREADING SHARIA!!!!11!!' :rolleyes:

Shit like this is the reason I DETEST my birth state CA (which is geographically shaped like every piece of shit that ever voided from my oh-so-golden asshole). You liberal west-coasters sold your soul to the most sadistic, genocide-committing, child-fucking, beheading-fetish, bloody human-rights-atrocity in history, your PISLAM FILTH, you putrid, cancer-deserving liberal invertebrates. You liberal pigs sadistically get off on the most cruelly barbaric hate ideology on earth, you tiny little worm-like traitors who would sell your own inbred children to muslim pedophilia. I'm sorry you liberals don't have the self-awareness to understand what sick, evil fucks you are.

Tell us how you really feel.

Muslims should take advantage of the award and have a really stupendous attack.

Well, I guess I need to change shirts now....

That was excellent.

Ah, so you can't answer the "religion" question so you'll change the subject. And if I provide you with a list of Muslim hospitals you'll use it to "prove" that "THEY'RE SPREADING SHARIA!!!!11!!' :rolleyes:
You won't tell us the Muslim contributions to Calif. Outside of stabbings and shootings of course.

It's why I fly the Gadstan flag instead of the bear on my flag pole.

You won't tell us the Muslim contributions to Calif.

You haven't asked.

I actually like this development; let's call it "truth in advertising"

Is there anyone that we have left out?

When are we gonna have Tranny month???

Forum List

Back