California to proclaim August “Muslim Appreciation and Awareness Month”

"Appreciation" is a religion now? Amazing...

I could care less because all religion is absurd, but if Mississippi wanted to declare August Christian Appreciation and Awareness Month would the "Separation of Church and State" crowd not be up in arms ready to sue?

I can't remember them having a Hindu appreciation month or a Buddhist appreciation month.

.....and I can just imagine the uproar coming from the hypocrites who support this if they ever had....... gasp!! a Christian appreciation month.

"Appreciation" is a religion now? Amazing...

I could care less because all religion is absurd, but if Mississippi wanted to declare August Christian Appreciation and Awareness Month would the "Separation of Church and State" crowd not be up in arms ready to sue?

Mississippians can appreciate all they want, as long as they don't try to change the science curriculum in their public schools to show Jesus walking with dinosaurs.

But since I don't live in Mississippi, I'd simply shake my head if they did.

Leftists are stupid. They look at the "Murder by Muslim" epidemic in Europe and think..."wouldn't that be great here?"

Leftists are stupid. They look at the "Murder by Muslim" epidemic in Europe and think..."wouldn't that be great here?"

no, no, no

it's much deeper than that; when Muslim extremists DO make attacks here on US soil, all our friends on the left can think to say is "gun control"

Shit like this is the reason I DETEST my birth state CA (which is geographically shaped like every piece of shit that ever voided from my oh-so-golden asshole). You liberal west-coasters sold your soul to the most sadistic, genocide-committing, child-fucking, beheading-fetish, bloody human-rights-atrocity in history, your PISLAM FILTH, you putrid, cancer-deserving liberal invertebrates. You liberal pigs sadistically get off on the most cruelly barbaric hate ideology on earth, you tiny little worm-like traitors who would sell your own inbred children to muslim pedophilia. I'm sorry you liberals don't have the self-awareness to understand what sick, evil fucks you are.
giphy.gif

Forum List

Back