California to give Free Health Care (MediCal) to Illegals

Tommy Tainant
Damned right I have insurance and always have.

I'm old enough now to be on Medicare which I've paid for my whole working life.

No one ever gave me anything. All I have I've earned.

Tommy Tainant
Damned right I have insurance and always have.

I'm old enough now to be on Medicare which I've paid for my whole working life.

No one ever gave me anything. All I have I've earned.
Insurnce is aout spreading the risk. Someone who isnt sick is paying for your treatment. As it should be.
So you are happy that people with diseases are wandering around infecting everyone ? Dont you see how dumb that makes you ?

Republicans have an alternative plan. It's called "let them die in the street"
But employees can slow down in their work as it should not bother you. So should employees be the best or be a gremlin.

But employees can slow down in their work as it should not bother you. So should employees be the best or be a gremlin.
WTF are you whining about now? Try to make some sense son. There wasn't a bit of meaning in those words you just wrote.

In a race to the bottom California is winning.

Rather than working independently, a fiercely liberal state senator from Los Angeles and a moderate Assembly member from the Central Valley are joining forces to pressure Newsom to make California the first state in the nation to cover every income-eligible resident regardless of immigration status. Unauthorized immigrants up to age 26 can already qualify for Medi-Cal, the state’s Medicaid program for low-income residents.

Does Gavin Newsom really have to be convinced to give illegals health care? Or is the media's way of helping him out since so many Californians want to toss this baboon with slicked back hair out of office?

That's the way to discourage illegals, Gav! Awwww...he's not listening anyway.

The quicker the state goes bankrupt and turns into Venezuela, the better. Enjoy eating your pets, Californians!

the right thing to do is DEPORT THEM ALL to their home countries and let their own governments provide them with healthcare.. and that is the REPUBLICAN PLAN.

The Republican Plan is DEPORT ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS to their home countries. Let their own governments provide them with healhcare. That is the right plan.

Rather than working independently, a fiercely liberal state senator from Los Angeles and a moderate Assembly member from the Central Valley are joining forces to pressure Newsom to make California the first state in the nation to cover every income-eligible resident regardless of immigration status. Unauthorized immigrants up to age 26 can already qualify for Medi-Cal, the state’s Medicaid program for low-income residents.

Does Gavin Newsom really have to be convinced to give illegals health care? Or is the media's way of helping him out since so many Californians want to toss this baboon with slicked back hair out of office?

The quicker the state goes bankrupt and turns into Venezuela, the better. Enjoy eating your pets, Californians!
Fortunately for us, right-wingers have no real understanding of economics.

Insurnce is aout spreading the risk. Someone who isnt sick is paying for your treatment. As it should be.
So you are happy that people with diseases are wandering around infecting everyone ? Dont you see how dumb that makes you ?
"Bollocks" is what they would call your post in your blighted part of the world, I believe.
And you can use it to justify anything. Free housing, auto insurance, food stamps...anything.
Because you wouldn't want people wandering around without this, that or something else.

Someone here illegally infecting people should be deported at once
and there are special clinics for indigents so there is no excuse for an illegal infecting
healthy US citizens.

I moved from California just because of this sort of issue. Democrats flood the state with illegals
that vote for them because democrats use tax payer money to pay for inducements for
illegals, like health care, and it amounts to vote buying by democrats.

Illegal, unethical, giving away California's future? Yes. Of course. That's the game plan.
Imbeciles like yourself see nothing wrong with it. That's how normal people know it's wrong.

The Republican Plan is DEPORT ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS to their home countries. Let their own governments provide them with healhcare. That is the right plan.
How much is that going to cost?
As Ann Coulter said in an interview with jorge ramos when ramos stated that illegals commit fewer crimes that US citizens. Ann Coulter stated one crime committed by an illegal alien is one crime too many because that illegal alien should not even be in the USA. ramos did not respond. What ever it is going to cost. Those illegal aliens should not be in the USA. They should not be getting anything.

Let's have a special tax levied at every registered Dimocrat in the state of California. Let them be ones who pay for this.

How much is that going to cost?
As Ann Coulter said in an interview with jorge ramos when ramos stated that illegals commit fewer crimes that US citizens. Ann Coulter stated one crime committed by an illegal alien is one crime too many because that illegal alien should not even be in the USA. ramos did not respond. What ever it is going to cost. Those illegal aliens should not be in the USA. They should not be getting anything.
If that is the argument; then there is no appeal to ignorance of Constitutional law. Show us the express Immigration clause or, bear true witness to express law. We have a McCarthy era phrase in our pledge and there is a Religious technical term for what the right-wing prefers to do instead of faithfully execute our own laws simply to be Legal to them.

We should have no illegals or illegal underclass since we have no express Immigration clause. Our welfare clause is General and we have a Commerce clause in particular that implies a requirement for market friendly public policies.

Hey Right-Wingers, even One illegal firework is too many. Don't be illegal to the fireworks laws.
one man arrested as a suspect on this disaster has an hispanic name . more then likely the perpetrators of this crime are illegal aliens. this type of thing happens very often in mexico. large groups of people live off the illegal production of fireworks.

Hey Right-Wingers, even One illegal firework is too many. Don't be illegal to the fireworks laws.
one man arrested as a suspect on this disaster has an hispanic name . more then likely the perpetrators of this crime are illegal aliens. this type of thing happens very often in mexico. large groups of people live off the illegal production of fireworks.
They also don't have our first world economy. They only started welfare services in 1999.

And,

I want to have a healthy society to live in. Unlike the cons who want to die as they see life as a burden.

Forum List

Back