Caitlyn Jenner: "Yes, i'm for amnesty" for the DACA folks...you lost your primary right there

I'm actually taking to him/her a lot more.

A few weeks ago he/she was putting her neck right on the line saying she was against trans folk competing in women's sport and now he/she's having a go at CRT.

Good on Caitlyn. Keep it up.

Watch the trans movement and left turn on her though the way they turn on black folk that don't conform to their brainwashing by saying they aren't really black.

A few weeks ago he/she was putting her neck right on the line saying she was against trans folk competing in women's sport and now he/she's having a go at CRT.

Watch the trans movement and left turn on her though the way they turn on black folk that don't conform to their brainwashing by saying they aren't really black.
Jenner was a **** a long time before his change.

Jenner was a **** a long time before his change.
Don't doubt it but he/she is starting to say the right things now - that's all I can ask.

California recall election rules are a joke. It’s not like the Republicans can have a primary and pick their best candidate.

It’s simply asks if the official is to be recalled, it must be over 50% that say yes, then it’s just whoever gets the most votes will take his place. So it will still be some limp dick liberal as conservative vote will get spread between many candidates.

Forum List

Back