California teacher takes down US flag because it made her 'uncomfortable' invites student to pledge allegiance to Pride colors

This is a bit disturbing to watch. It's a high school teacher bragging about removing the American flag from her classroom and suggesting that students pledge allegiance to the LGBTQ flag instead.

She's extremely giddy about it.

Fire her.

What does she teach?

English as a second language, according to her LinkedIn profile. Which has since been removed. Her Tikity Tokity thingamabob has also been deactivated, probably just for the time being. As has the school's staff directory.

Last edited:
It's an uphill battle for sure.

I have serious concerns about a dyke educator asking students to pledge allegiance to a fag flag. Very serious concerns.... indoctrination comes to mind
I pledge allegiance to the phallus and to the **** for which it stands. One perversion, under ass with degradation and disgrace for all

Is that about right?

A strong feeling. What do you think she majored in?
Very few of my friends who were teachers were education majors. Most had degrees in other subjects and took education classes required to get the state teachers certification.

I was a history major, but taught middle and high school math in addition to middle and high school social studies. I remember one of my colleagues taught math, but had an economics degree. Another had a degree in physics.

Many college students find their degrees in sociology, psychology, and other topics would not allow them to earn an income, so they took classes to become teachers.

I’m Conservative and can accept this teacher hoisting a Pride flag in the classroom. What I can’t accept is her disparaging the US Flag. She needs to go to another country and try disparaging the home country’s flag and see what that gets her.

The “hate teachers” crowd searches (feverishly) for stories like this then insist nuts like her represent all teachers. This in turn leads to illogical conclusions about education in general.

ok BUT how did that PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE GO?
is there a SONG TOO? how about the prayer and the
psalm?

I don't give two craps if someone is gay...I do care when they use it like this teacher trying to get at children

She's fired and hopefully never steps in a classroom again

To the student that videoed it? Kudos kid

Forum List

Back