California public schools can’t suspend students for disobeying teachers, new law says

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
New laws taking effect in 2020 will impact schools across California.

Starting next school year, it will be illegal for public schools in the state to suspend students in first through fifth grade for willfully defying teachers or administrators.

Then, from 2021 through 2025, it will be temporarily extended to kids in grades six through eight.

Supporters say suspensions for willful defiance are disproportionately used against students of color.

(Excerpt) Read more at kron4.com ...

Discipline is waaacist! According to DemonRATS.... so we should not feel sorry for a teacher if he/she is beat up or perhaps killed by some unruly students....especially if that/those students are black!....It is a cultural thing!

6-year-old children ... you want them suspended for a temper tantrum? ... okaaaaaaaay ... I'm pretty sure President Trump would disagree with you and for that he's earned my vote ...

The way California is becoming, the best legislation over there is revoking the laws ordering mandatory school for their children. Just observing the behavior of the adults and authorities over there, they really don't need education... lol

Targeting the few students left in public education that want to learn.

Remember: The Left care about children.

SACRAMENTO (KRON) — New laws taking effect in 2020 will impact schools across California.

Starting next school year, it will be illegal for public schools in the state to suspend students in first through fifth grade for willfully defying teachers or administrators.

Then, from 2021 through 2025, it will be temporarily extended to kids in grades six through eight.

Supporters say suspensions for willful defiance are disproportionately used against students of color.

Another new law — a mandatory change to school start times.

California public schools can’t suspend students for disobeying teachers, new law says

SACRAMENTO (KRON) — New laws taking effect in 2020 will impact schools across California.

DUDE! Amazing how they managed to work "color" in there! So now all the misbehaving children of crack hos used to running amok like animals while they raise themselves on the street pimping their sisters running in gangs while mom's out with 3 boyfriends turning tricks will likewise have the run of the school now as well? Can't you just wait to see what fine, upstanding grown-ups these kids become?

Oh well, only stands to reason that California would give children the rights of adults seeing that they are trying to give the rights of children now to pets and animals. And the teachers have to deal with it all.

Now I want to see how the rule applies when one of those 5th graders brings his gun to school. Remember ACLU, you can't suspend them! So you certainly can't expel nor arrest them!

Social promotion.

Better to feel good about yourself while being STUPID than to struggle a couple years in order to flourish the rest of your life.

Instant gratification is all they know.

What if students of color are disproportionately defiant towards teachers? How does this law fix that?
The type of philosophy led to 17 dead students in Broward County FL.

I worked as a teacher aid/ paraprofessional and subsitute teacher for many years trying to land a teaching job that I never landed.

With that law good luck trying to control a classroom or enforce discipline. Just my thoughts from my own personal experience.

I worked as a teacher aid/ paraprofessional and subsitute teacher for many years trying to land a teaching job that I never landed.

With that law good luck trying to control a classroom or enforce discipline. Just my thoughts from my own personal experience.
How many nanoseconds until the kids clue in that they can do whatever they want and there’s nothing the teacher can do about it?

Time to blame the teachers again, eh?

Only California would be so stupid as to allow students disobeying teachers/administrators. Teachers should go on strike.

Brown Township Elementary threated us with the electric paddle.

Time to blame the teachers again, eh?
Using the “I was only following orders” excuse has failed for decades.

Forum List

Back