California nurse who took part in Pfizer vaccine trial describes illness after receiving shot, had 104.9 degree fever

esalla

Platinum Member
Apr 13, 2020
Cryogenic capsule under area 51, I am not dead
  • Banned
California nurse who took part in Pfizer vaccine trial describes illness after receiving shot | Fox News

A California pediatric nurse who participated in a trial of Pfizer's coronavirus vaccine candidate told "Bill Hemmer Reports" Thursday that she woke up with a fever of 104.9 degrees after receiving the second of two shots in the trial.

A fever that high can cause permanent damages
...and...
A person can die from a fever that high

can you tell me is a fever of 104.9 degrees highly dangerous? | Answers from Doctors | HealthTap

• Banned
California nurse who took part in Pfizer vaccine trial describes illness after receiving shot | Fox News

A California pediatric nurse who participated in a trial of Pfizer's coronavirus vaccine candidate told "Bill Hemmer Reports" Thursday that she woke up with a fever of 104.9 degrees after receiving the second of two shots in the trial.

Being in a ventilator from vivid has permanent effects too
LOL you are aware that doctors murdered covid patients with ventilators I presume. See the forced ventilation pushed the disease deeper into the lung tissue that either killed or caused permanent scarring. Oxygen tents were all that was needed

Last edited:

Vivid Video?

Considering the total amount of shots already given there should be a hell of a lot more of these but a few allergic reactions by some are expected now and then.

Considering the total amount of shots already given there should be a hell of a lot more of these but allergic reactions by some are expected now and then.

Correct. I got the Moderna vaccine 24 hours ago. No reaction but I've grown a third eye and can now read minds. :113:

Don't you hate auto-correct?

...and...
These asshats on here pushing their vax shit could care less. And I doubt they actually get the shots for themselves. If they do its on them.

Thanks for warning those who will and can hear it.

Considering the total amount of shots already given there should be a hell of a lot more of these but a few allergic reactions by some are expected now and then.
Not if the media does not report them

Seriously

Proof the Russians hacked the Pentagon

9 months ago

Yeah? Fever is one of the listed side effects of the vaccine.
A 105 degree fever can cause permanent injury or kill. Show me where that is listed as a side effect

Forum List

Back