Gas price on the rise.

I just now got gas for $1.84 with my Food City discount.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. $1.99 is the current full price.
increased $0.15 today just wait till next month when Biden takes over

Higher gas prices means higher dividend payments ... [ka'ching] ... a win-win situation if I ever saw one ...
Just means a bad economy thanks for the next 4 years

No ... the $5 a gallon carbon tax is forevermore ... can't afford $12.26 a gallon ... don't make a fuss, just get on the bus ... ha ha ha ha ha ... (I'd hate to be young in these times) ...

Those Obama days come back. thanks to you Biden lovers.
BDS!
Lol, just stating facts isn't anything. You gonna complain on the deficit during the Harris years? They already spent or saying 2 trillion on green energy from the beginning. That's not including the billions getting back in the Paris agreement. You gonna be counting?

Those Obama days come back. thanks to you Biden lovers.
BDS!
Lol, just stating facts isn't anything. You gonna complain on the deficit during the Harris years? They already spent or saying 2 trillion on green energy from the beginning. That's not including the billions getting back in the Paris agreement. You gonna be counting?
deficit not really that important what comes out of my pocket is

I just now got gas for $1.84 with my Food City discount.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. $1.99 is the current full price.
increased $0.15 today just wait till next month when Biden takes over
If XiBiden takes over......Wonder if President Trump is going to try a coup? Wouldnt that be a hoot? Play the Dimwitocraps game just 10x better..

Still under 2$ for the most part here, it's 2.09$ at a few places but Walmart still has it under 2$ so that's where I go. Figures, Just when I planned on buying another SUV, I still will just have to be more careful about how much gas I use in it.

Still under 2$ for the most part here, it's 2.09$ at a few places but Walmart still has it under 2$ so that's where I go. Figures, Just when I planned on buying another SUV, I still will just have to be more careful about how much gas I use in it.
I'm saying it will be 2.50 or higher by Year's End

Higher gas prices means higher dividend payments ... [ka'ching] ... a win-win situation if I ever saw one ...
With all due respect, you’re a moron.
It means everything goes up in price and whatever dividend you gain you lose in the macro. Those who have no stock in oil lose altogether.
You’re a moron. You should not be allowed to vote (not that that ever stopped a democrat).

With all due respect, you’re a moron.
It means everything goes up in price and whatever dividend you gain you lose in the macro. Those who have no stock in oil lose altogether.
You’re a moron. You should not be allowed to vote (not that that ever stopped a democrat).
We are talking about the effect Obama and Biden will have on the real world not the stock Market players

Forum List

Back