California Likely Solidly Democratic Due To Health Care Votes!

California is full of teet suckers.

They all want the government milk

74989a4f.jpg

accurate to say the least,, there are more teat suckers than there are teats, that's why caleeeeeeefornia is bankdrupt.

The entire University of California State System of Higher Education has been on a fixed percentage COLA for years. State of California tends to raise incomes a fixed percentage every year. City of Los Angeles is famously now in trouble on the same basis. In all cases, not only did they do that: They couldn't stop!

In California, recall that in Calabasas there was Countrywide Financial. The only way that could work--funding. . . .low income house buyers: Was that in fact a bubble in finances had to happen! The house value had to increase, so that the owner could flip the house and get into a better deal. Incomes had to increase in mega-levels. The San Andreas had to slip, or North Korea had to launch: So that federal disaster financing would become available.

The federal government actually failed to get involved at the State and Local Level until the Preservative part of the federal stimulus saved those jobs. University of California had to cut as much as 10% of pay.

There are people in California who actually send little kids to schools where the faculty have no doctorates, and so you get Ignorance of Most Everything That A Civilization Needs To Know About, like third grade arithmetic. When the poor can't afford the mortgages, then the rich houses all come tumbling down.

When the rich get richer, and the poor get poorer: Then the economy generates massive failure.

Anyone can validate that money and business are about arithmetic. Mostly, even Silicon Valley--even posted at the Whitman Website--became more famous for taking a lot of money. . . .and pissing it all away!

That is not a good role model for California at this time! All that is in the bio is that Meg Whitman seems to have left e-bay, mainly in the nick of time! Others did that!

Arithmetic is not on the agenda, even on the website!

Governor Brown, When Gerald Ford was still in office, enforced an equal-amount pay raise for the California state bureaucracy, statewide! That is in the record. President Gerald Ford had just completed an equal dollar tax rebate. Senator George McGovern had proposed $1000.00 for every man, woman and child. President Richard Nixon had been doing voluntary fixed percentage wage and price guidelines instead.

And so instead, he would go on to become infamous!

President Barack Obama would do "Cash For Clunkers," and the refundable, Schedule M, "Make Work Pay" federal Income Tax Credit. Automobile showrooms were packed. Even City of Santa Monica, knows what that means!

The People's Republic Is here, And There, and Over There! California has a revenue sharing kind of tax proceeds participation. When a coherent incomes plan is put in place, then it works! Governmor Brown knows that it works!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(And many know that heap many squaws come with no reservations!)

Last edited:
Former Governor Brown, Senator Barbara Boxer, Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Famous Chiarman, Henry Waman--and the California delegation generally--have the wind at their backs, in the November elections. It is called, "The Health Care Reform vote," and California seems to adore it, overwhelmingly!

Californians take generally positive view of healthcare reform - Los Angeles Times

Since California tends to be in the vanguard of social issue trends, then this bodes exceptionally well for the House Speaker's job, generally, and the Senate Leader's job generally.

In California, all they have to do is show off their support for the Health Care Reform vote!

Nationwide, the people tend to follow.

This even works on Venice Beach, in California. We see lots of people from all over all the time. The English-Speaking people still step forward. Everyone else usually still follows.

Some have been seen to wander off, and nod off. . . .and a long time ago, Bob the Wino would even demonstrate his own special lack of water retention skills, on our famous beach walk in California. Now, even the drought is over, in California.

This fact has yet to catch up to the rich Republican lady, trying to be governor. Where she goes, the lambs are even embarrased. The money just goes, and goes, and goes, and goes--likely even trying get the attention of anything with four legs, going-going, in California.

(Rich Squaw In Paradise Not Growing, But Only Even, At Great Cost--like GOP In Iraq and Afghanistan!)

So CA is still retarded. Nothing new here.:cuckoo:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
now now jilly bean be civil.

i'm always civil to people who are civil.

someone who calls me a moron gets what they deserve. ;)

but thanks for the lesson in civility, honey.

did her call jilly a moron? I'm gonna kick her butt, soon as you splain to me why you don't give us anything other than librul kool aid.

did her not read my post saying the REPUBLICAN candidate should win.

I thought that was pretty non-partisan. unlike the hack.

and while you're at it, you can let me know when you're going to post something that isn't rightwingnuttilicious. I promise I'll cheer for you!

pfffffft

Last edited:
Teaching is not possible, at any grade level, without the doctoral degree: Unless it is believed that some kids are better than the other kids, and that all the other kids are not worth the extra effort.

I myself only have the M. A. Teaching and Adcademic Presentation are clearly precluded. The alternative, as an example, are the 4300 Iraqi war dead--and even the maimed and disabled--who were never allowed to choose whether or not they wanted to support the computing in place: With their personal lives or not. The teachers had precluded the arithmetic alternative--at the doctoral level--35 years ago at Indiana University. Nobel Laureate, Elinor Ostrom, was of that department at the time. The Ostroms, and the department--and the rest of the place--are easily said to have been engorging at the Indiana State trough ever since.

And now you are living through it, and even worldwide. Arithmetic is universal, but the teachers said that even little kids are not allowe to know how it applies.

It even applies, even though they made clear that it would not be allowed to be applied!

Stupid applies to all households worldwide. Widespread Wealth Worldwide is mostly on no person's radar, even in some far distant future.

No presentation is allowed.

No disucssion is allowed.

No Analysis is allowed.

For the thousand and ten thousand generations yet happen: The math is not allowed in any school.

The older, alternative ways are in place, and allowd! Governor Brown was roundly hated for having done the equal amount pay raise, decades ago.

(Squaws come to reservation, free do to anarchists, and play with one-armed bandit machines: Like Their Great Spirit of Non-Intervention On 9/11 also allows them to do!)

I don't fucking trust these broad interpretations of poll results.

Note the front end of the article, compared with the tail end:

Front: By a margin of 46% to 29%, California voters surveyed said they would be more likely to vote for a politician who had supported the health bill.

Back: Asked if the state was headed in the right direction, 82% of voters said it was not. Far fewer, 55%, said the same of the country overall.

The Tail is wagging the Dog

Former Governor Brown, Senator Barbara Boxer, Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Famous Chiarman, Henry Waman--and the California delegation generally--have the wind at their backs, in the November elections. It is called, "The Health Care Reform vote," and California seems to adore it, overwhelmingly!

Californians take generally positive view of healthcare reform - Los Angeles Times

Since California tends to be in the vanguard of social issue trends, then this bodes exceptionally well for the House Speaker's job, generally, and the Senate Leader's job generally.

In California, all they have to do is show off their support for the Health Care Reform vote!

Nationwide, the people tend to follow.

What the hell are you talking about? California is not a bellwether for any place in this country.

Barbara Boxer's race is considered to be a toss up now. Do you know what it means when a three term incumbent Senator is in a toss up race? It's means she'll probably lose.

In the governor's race, Meg Whitman is ahead of Jerry Brown and that hasn't changed after the health care vote.

And Harry Reid is from Nevada, not California, and he is losing big time to every single potential challenger, by double digits. He's already lost.

Teaching is not possible, at any grade level, without the doctoral degree: Unless it is believed that some kids are better than the other kids, and that all the other kids are not worth the extra effort.

I myself only have the M. A. Teaching and Adcademic Presentation are clearly precluded. The alternative, as an example, are the 4300 Iraqi war dead--and even the maimed and disabled--who were never allowed to choose whether or not they wanted to support the computing in place: With their personal lives or not. The teachers had precluded the arithmetic alternative--at the doctoral level--35 years ago at Indiana University. Nobel Laureate, Elinor Ostrom, was of that department at the time. The Ostroms, and the department--and the rest of the place--are easily said to have been engorging at the Indiana State trough ever since.

And now you are living through it, and even worldwide. Arithmetic is universal, but the teachers said that even little kids are not allowe to know how it applies.

It even applies, even though they made clear that it would not be allowed to be applied!

Stupid applies to all households worldwide. Widespread Wealth Worldwide is mostly on no person's radar, even in some far distant future.

No presentation is allowed.

No disucssion is allowed.

No Analysis is allowed.

For the thousand and ten thousand generations yet happen: The math is not allowed in any school.

The older, alternative ways are in place, and allowd! Governor Brown was roundly hated for having done the equal amount pay raise, decades ago.

(Squaws come to reservation, free do to anarchists, and play with one-armed bandit machines: Like Their Great Spirit of Non-Intervention On 9/11 also allows them to do!)

Nerds.jpg

What the hell are you talking about? California is not a bellwether for any place in this country.

CA isn't a bellweather, but it is a canary in the coal mine.

Just as MA is showing the country how horrible ObamaCare will be, CA leads in being completely bankrupt by Public Employee levels, comp & benefits. State spending has grown twice as fast as per capita adjusted inflation for years. Much of that went to increased employment and rich retirement packages.

If it had just kept up with inflation, we'd have a surplus.

now now jilly bean be civil.

did her call jilly a moron? I'm gonna kick her butt, soon as you splain to me why you don't give us anything other than librul kool aid.

I called Truthmattersnot a moron, and for some odd reason, jillian took offense. I didn't realize that TM was her sock puppet.

I called Truthmattersnot a moron, and for some odd reason, jillian took offense. I didn't realize that TM was her sock puppet.

Oh well then.. Kerry on. :salute:soldier!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The GOP November mantra apparent, "Vote for us and we will get your kids off of your health insurance plan without further delay!" would seem to be a non-starter in no matter what state the Conservatives intend to run the advertising of their other mantra: "Let's go back to Genesis, and start it all over, again!"

The special effects, even in 3-D, would likely especially backfire if the message is communicated.

Probably, it would simply make better sense to run the original photo essay that made Senator Scott Brown of Massachuetts, their prime poster body. That way, not message would be necessary. Massachusetts has already shown that! In the absence of a Democratic candidate with anything to say, then in those elections the GOP can win!

Or again, the more the GOP campaigns against the family coverages now in place under the Democratic Health Care Reform, the more likely it is that even the Senate race results in Massachusetts can be overturned.

We have Tea Party Extremists, now: And just possibly Senator Brown intends a long life!

(Send little kemosabes to learning reservations, complete with legal "treaties!" Hmmmmm! Brainwashed kemosabes make fodder, for cannon, of Great Half-Wit Father in Washington, who knows law!)

Cali is broke. The Dem legislature runs the show. Won't matter who the Gov is.

I can remember when everyone wanted to live in Cali. Now business and folks are leaving.

Seems to me that the voters need to wake up and smell that coffee and vote the bums out.

Haven't figured out why they haven't done this yet. Go figure.

Yes but is that really a good thing for California? Maybe Californians should reconsider re-electing incompetent buffoons like Pelosi,Boxer,and Feinstein. Just a suggestion anyway.

It will cost California alone over 4 billion in health care costs just for the infrastructure to support the bill. Then wait until you see the federal taxation required for the premium health plans the government workers have out there, more municipal budget deficits. Oh ya, did I mention Californian government workers don't pay into Social Security either?

Wait until the truth of this bill emerges, most have no idea, or will not take the time to see the truth. I imagine those in favor in this poll had no idea they were sold out to the drug, insurance, hospital, and government industries by Democrats. See you in November.......

;)

Elected officials are congenitally unable to fix what's wrong with CA.

The Repair California movement to hold a Constitutional Convention is gaining momentum. I'm on the fence due to the possibility that the current politicians will take it over and make it even worse.

Health Insurance is not the most major of the fiscal problems now facing any state in the United Staes. Other states, and large corporations, are famous for the un-funded pension mandates. Meg Whitman, a GOP candidate, probably bests represents the Large Corporation part of the scam, representing that government should not be run like a business, but should get things done.

Cant' happen!

The United States is a failed business climate, at this time. It's been going on for so long, that even Federal Reserve was commencing the bail-outs, even at the start of Bush II, Term II. Business-people are clearly failures as human beings, and business-led guidance doesn't work! Anyone might wonder if the GOP would be better served, running CEO's from failed banks for public office instead! In California, E-Bay CEO Whitman has the edge--of doing the "what the banking CEO's would have done instead."

The Health Care "professions," by comparoison: Loot and pillage only about $2.5 tril. of the total U. S. Economy. They are performing, "serives:" For America. They probably like to think that they are "Christian" about it. That probably puts them on a similar public relations basis with the Vatican, even.

Health Care for the 65,000 State Employees will not be putting the state in fiscal problems, nor will the end of the unfunded mandate types of problems arising from persons with no valid seguro social--or even ObamaCare.

Health Reforms Benefits for California | California Progress Report

All politics aside, even others have noticed this.

(Young kemosabes get to learn what mommies and daddies all wanted them to learn in America: How to do wrong things instead, and get promoted for it!)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back