California governor Newsom, why he can't ever lose

geezus, give us a break with this educated bullshit.....there are a hell of a lot of people in the state who are not well educated or just went to HS....30 years ago or better your statement would have had more traction....now?....i dont think so.....
Twisted fucked in the head Libs love those highly educated, coastal dwelling eletists today..tomorrow they’ll hate them because income inequality and for not paying their ”fair share”.

A lot of innuendo, but nothing else. The republicans consistently avoid considering the fact that many people just don't want to submit to the kind of policies that the republicans want to turn into law. Not everybody wants an abbott and the kind of crap that is occurring in Texas to happen to them where they live. This is why the republicans resort to personal attacks. They know that they can't sell their policies.

Twisted fucked in the head Libs love those highly educated, coastal dwelling eletists today..tomorrow they’ll hate them because income inequality and for not paying their ”fair share”.
it gets me how many posters here who have no idea about the state outside of what they been told,but yet talk like this is what is......and then you get the "well i have some relatives living there so i know"....and then the "i lived there for a few years 30 years ago"......most posters here talking about California have never been there....

Natural Citizen
I have to agree. They keep voting in these losers to run the State so they get what the voted for.

I'm wondering how anyone can AFFORD to live in Cali???

I think that nearly half of the nation's homeless are in California.

Placing that aside, California is also the most subsidized. Though I think NY may trade places with them in that category once in a while.

You know what they say. The more you subsidize poverty, the more of it you'll get as a consequence.

it gets me how many posters here who have no idea about the state outside of what they been told,but yet talk like this is what is......and then you get the "well i have some relatives living there so i know"....and then the "i lived there for a few years 30 years ago"......most posters here talking about California have never been there....

They do the same thing with NYC and DC. It's hilarious. I grew up within maybe ten miles of the GW Bridge and I've lived in the DC area, including in DC itself, and I've been amazed at the BS I've read about these places written by people who have obviously never been to either. I tend not to comment when all of this "Chicago! Chicago" stuff shows up on USMB, since I've never set foot in the place, and I don't think that the idiots who post this stuff have ever been, either.

Whine, cry, lie, shit your pants. Newsom won because the alternative was a know nothing Trumpanzee. If you want to oppose in Democratic governor in a state with a lot of educated people, don't run a lying moron against him or her.
Elder is a smart man and has been around a lot longer than Trump. He way always a long shot because he’s an honest man. Newsome always had an advantage being a typical career politician with no morals or ideals. This election is a reflection of why I moved out of California. I love that state, but it’s owned lock, stock and barrel by the utterly corrupt democrats who are running it into the ground. California has the highest income inequality, the highest taxes, the most burdensome regulations in the nation. The average Californian can’t afford to own a home, the median home price there is over eight hundred grand. Just before I moved I looked at a new housing development, it had houses running from six hundred grand to one point five million built right alongside low income apartments for “farm workers” that were Section Eight Housing. After the government picked up the majority of the rent were renting for six hundred bucks a month. The houses weren’t selling despite a tight housing market. I wonder why? I talked to one of the realtors trying to sell the housing and she told me that the low income housing was the only way they could get the permits to build and that the low income housing couldn’t be segregated away from the expensive houses. You had to drive through what was already a crowded barrio to get to the houses. People who could afford to pay for mortgages weren’t willing to live there and the builder had already decided to leave California.

Last edited:
Natural Citizen
I have to agree. They keep voting in these losers to run the State so they get what the voted for.

I'm wondering how anyone can AFFORD to live in Cali???
The affordability of a place is correlated to the demand to live in that place as well as the wealth generated in that place.

That’s why it’s more expensive to live in London and not so much in Mobile.

I think that nearly half of the nation's homeless are in California.

Placing that aside, California is also the most subsidized. Though I think NY may trade places with them in that category once in a while.

You know what they say. The more you subsidize poverty, the more of it you'll get as a consequence.
Mexifornia has gone from the Golden State Of Opportunity to the Brown Shithole Of Poverty Stricken Thirdworlders in a very short time....
FUCK, who would have guessed, drop 10 million filthy illiterate thirdworlders in a state and HOLY FUCK it turns thirdworld....TA-DA!

California - 12% of the nations population, 33% of the nations welfare recipients - FACT

It Looks Like Red States Take Most in Federal 'Welfare' from this Map. But Looks Can Be Deceiving.
California’s Welfare Benefits: Boom or Bust?
"There has been much discussion about immigrants in the United States from everywhere around the world. Yet, why is it that California seems to attract the most immigrants of any state? Indeed, while the state is only 12% of the nation’s population, it is home to 33% of welfare residents. According to a report published by the National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER) on January 26, 2015, there is a correlation between generous welfare benefits and an increase in immigration.

In total, California outspends every other state in public welfare spending – in 2014, it spent $22.4 billion. In contrast, the next closest state, New York, spent $11.9 billion. That being said, does this make California a magnet for immigrants? Not necessarily. It is more of an anchor – a reason why residents stay for long periods of time in the state. However, to deny that there is no magnet would be incorrect. According to George J. Borjas, the Robert W. Scrivner Professor of Economics and Social Policy at the Harvard Kennedy School and the author of the aforementioned report, the reason as to why people decide to relocate is due to “income-maximizing behavior.” Immigrants have already accepted that there are certain fixed costs that are inevitable because of migration, so it is natural that they will flock towards the places with the highest benefits. Empirical evidence suggests that it is because of these differences that there are an increasingly disproportionate number of immigrants among states. While there is the possibility of alternative explanations for this phenomenon, the conclusion that Borjas draws using the wealth-maximization hypothesis is one such testable method.

However, upon closer examination, on a per-capita basis, California’s seemingly generous benefits pale in data comparison to other states. For example, it spends approximately $179 for every resident, behind $233 in Hawaii and $256 in New York. Furthermore, approximately 8.9% of California residents live in poverty, the highest of any state. Despite this, the number of people immigrating to California increases exponentially each year."

They do the same thing with NYC and DC. It's hilarious. I grew up within maybe ten miles of the GW Bridge and I've lived in the DC area, including in DC itself, and I've been amazed at the BS I've read about these places written by people who have obviously never been to either. I tend not to comment when all of this "Chicago! Chicago" stuff shows up on USMB, since I've never set foot in the place, and I don't think that the idiots who post this stuff have ever been, either.
many just go by what they read or hear......i had one poster here telling me he has relatives that live there and every X amount of years he spends a few weeks there so he felt he knew the place......what a hell of a lot of people dont seem to realize is living in the LA area is way different than the San Francisco area....my comments are all related to L.A. and Orange County....the rest of the State is a different world.....

many just go by what they read or hear......i had one poster here telling me he has relatives that live there and every X amount of years he spends a few weeks there so he felt he knew the place......what a hell of a lot of people dont seem to realize is living in the LA area is way different than the San Francisco area....my comments are all related to L.A. and Orange County....the rest of the State is a different world.....

I once spent two weeks driving from San Francisco (putting my feet in the water while singing "Dock of the Bay," Alcatraz, the Embarcadero, etc. and learning to turn my wheels into the curb) all the way to LA (usual tourist sites, the Spruce Goose in Long Beach, Santa Monica Pier, and the traffic). California is so large that it's like going from country to country in Europe. Best discovery: Solvang, Little Denmark in the desert; Worst discovery: Tijuana, OMG). Great trip. But it doesn't make me an expert. Ask me just about anything in DC, and I probably know it, even where the bathrooms are in the Smithsonian. Hint: don't even try to drive into DC. You will never find a parking space. Take metro.:) Thank you. I've just looked back on some really nice memories in between chores.

I watch his wife dancing and laughing after he fought off the recall and I can't help but think she's laughing at all the dipshits who voted no. The Newsome family obviously doesn't give two shits about California. I fully expect the decline of California to continue if not accelerate. I've spent my last vacation there.

I once spent two weeks driving from San Francisco (putting my feet in the water while singing "Dock of the Bay," Alcatraz, the Embarcadero, etc. and learning to turn my wheels into the curb) all the way to LA (usual tourist sites, the Spruce Goose in Long Beach, Santa Monica Pier, and the traffic). California is so large that it's like going from country to country in Europe. Best discovery: Solvang, Little Denmark in the desert; Worst discovery: Tijuana, OMG). Great trip. But it doesn't make me an expert. Ask me just about anything in DC, and I probably know it, even where the bathrooms are in the Smithsonian. Hint: don't even try to drive into DC. You will never find a parking space. Take metro.:) Thank you. I've just looked back on some really nice memories in between chores.
that worst discovery Tijuana is in Mexico not cal.....

CA is run by the Pelosi Crime Family and as long as the Dirty Democrats are counting the votes they will never lose an election.
Awwwwww, look at you all full of conservative bullshit.

Be a nice little boi and fetch me a beer.

I watch his wife dancing and laughing after he fought off the recall and I can't help but think she's laughing at all the dipshits who voted no. The Newsome family obviously doesn't give two shits about California. I fully expect the decline of California to continue if not accelerate. I've spent my last vacation there.
Yeah! Tulsa Oklahoma is so much better than the beach.

all newsome wants is wash dc.....

Yeah! Tulsa Oklahoma is so much better than the beach.
East coast beaches beat west coast beaches all to hell. But the point is why the hell would anyone want to pay double when they know most of it will be going to prop up their failing government. When you support losers you only encourage them.

Forum List

Back