California following Colorado/Maine lead?

Auld Phart

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2013
Not yet they aren't.

"
Weber was put in the hot seat after Lt. Gov. Eleni Kounalakis sent her a letter Dec. 20 imploring her, the state elections chief, to "explore every legal option to remove former President Donald Trump from California’s 2024 presidential primary ballot." The letter drew mixed opinions among Democrats.

Weber responded a few days later, stating her commitment to place the sanctity of the electoral process over "partisan politics."

"I'm not sure why the lieutenant governor says, 'Use every means possible,' because we have been doing that," Weber said Friday. "I haven't shared that information with her, because she hasn't asked me."

She may be a hard-core Democrat, but she seems to be following the law, and not personal opinion.

after Lt. Gov. Eleni Kounalakis sent her a letter Dec. 20 imploring her, the state elections chief, to "explore every legal option to remove former President Donald Trump from California’s 2024 presidential primary ballot."

And this right here is an example of how Democrats always get so damned over zealous with their nakedly partisan ambitions. Republicans tend to b much better at playing the game.

And this right here is an example of how Democrats always get so damned over zealous with their nakedly partisan ambitions. Republicans tend to b much better at playing the game.
Damn, where do the dems find these ugly bitches? I've never seen so many people where surface ugly matches their mean-spirited inner-selves.

OIP.4AsEOfco8PnakksNYIHKBAHaEU

I see Dem leaders in government are conspiring to RIG elections again. I mean why stuff ballot boxes when you can just remove your opponents from the ballot in the first place. Democrats are pure lowlife trash!
You know, that’s the rub with me…if I thought all of this was REALLY about justice, and wanting to do the right thing, and what’s good for the country, I could support and respect the left, even though I don’t agree with them. But it’s not that at all. ALL of this is politics, it’s hate and “win at all costs” attempt to win by disqualification.

That’s why I push back on it..because their entire goal is just to win, and they’ll skirt the law and cotus to do it.

Forum List

Back