California democRATs legalize pedophilia

Status
Not open for further replies.
/——-/ After decades of denying their secret agenda, democRATs make their move in the first step to legalize sex with children. Next step, make it 15 years difference.

A bill that would remove a requirement for offenders to register as a sex offender after committing certain sex acts with minors within a 10-year age difference is set to go to Gov. Gavin Newsom's desk after passing in both legislative houses.
California bill to lower penalties for sexual relations with minor heads to Newsom's desk
In other breaking news, Joe Biden may be moving to CA.
No, he's moving to DC

View attachment 384137

Even Hunter's kid knows.
Smart Kid :smoke:
He probably chose the red and dark blue tie.

Because Life Site says so?? Give me a fucking break! You have to be really, really stupid to buy into that bullshit

1599168087425.png

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.

• Overall, we rate LifeSiteNews far right biased based on story selection that always favors evangelical Christianity and Mixed for factual reporting due to a few failed fact checks
And from your link:
April 8, 2019 (LifeSiteNews) — Jason is 13 and wants to date his male 21-year-old student-teacher. If the "LGBT" Equality Act passes through Congress, the age of consent barrier may fall and allow him to do so.

This is an outright lie and you are ignorant enough to swallow it whole

Now, read the fucking Equality Act and show us exactly where it says that sex between an adult and a minor would be legal!!

/——-/ After decades of denying their secret agenda, democRATs make their move in the first step to legalize sex with children. Next step, make it 15 years difference.

A bill that would remove a requirement for offenders to register as a sex offender after committing certain sex acts with minors within a 10-year age difference is set to go to Gov. Gavin Newsom's desk after passing in both legislative houses.
California bill to lower penalties for sexual relations with minor heads to Newsom's desk
Pedophilia (alternatively spelt paedophilia) is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.
There has been no legalization of pedophilia in California.

That would be because its never been made illegal.

It's not illegal to be sexually attracted to prepubescent children. It's only a crime to ACT on it.

Didn't you participate in one of the other many threads started on this where it was shown that all this did was equalize the reporting requirements?

Still waiting for you to explain how the LGBT community stayed silent and actually praised a child stripper at a gay bar stripping for gay men.

Or are you going to run from it again?

No idea what you are talking about or how it applies here.

Ran away again. So gutless and so predictable.

The very fact you can't even condemn a child stripping for men at a gay bar tells us everything we need to know about your beliefs on this issue.

I have no clue what you are rambling about. Is this in the article somewhere?

Its a fact of the community you clearly support and you run from it because you cannot condemn children stripping for men.

Thanks for removing any doubt about your feelings.

Without context I'm not going to comment on anything.

The lawmakers passed the bill. That's very clear as to intent.

California lawmakers passed a bill Monday that would reduce penalties for adults who have oral or anal sex with a willing minor child if the sex offender is within ten years of the age of the victim.

Progressives are very clear as to what they want the end result to be....

Didn't you participate in one of the other many threads started on this where it was shown that all this did was equalize the reporting requirements?

Still waiting for you to explain how the LGBT community stayed silent and actually praised a child stripper at a gay bar stripping for gay men.

The very fact you can't even condemn a child stripping for men at a gay bar tells us everything we need to know about your beliefs on this issue.

Its a fact of the community you clearly support and you run from it because you cannot condemn children stripping for men.

California lawmakers passed a bill Monday that would reduce penalties for adults who have oral or anal sex with a willing minor child if the sex offender is within ten years of the age of the victim.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

Wash, rinse, repeat.
And Democrats still can't clean the stink of pedophilia off of their intentions.

To fit into the profile of protection, all the adult has to do is be within 10 years of the child and then can groom them until.... well yeah.

And the profile will progressively expand...

Last edited:

Wash, rinse, repeat.
And Democrats still can't clean the stink of pedophilia off of their intentions.

Take it up with them.

Brought to you by the same idiot California lawmaker that made it okay for people infected with aids to not be required to disclose that info to anyone they may infect.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

Take it up with them.
That's exactly what's happening.

Take your argument up with them.

Looks like I'll be taking my kids to Disney WORLD rather than Disneyland, 'cause we won't be setting foot in California.

Good We Don't Want You Here.

Remember Shit-A-Lago is where Epstein had his 'Private Parties" with underage girls and 45 was there.

Fake news.

SB-145 changes the law to allow judges the same level of discretion over whether certain people must register as sex offenders for consensual anal and oral sex as they already have for consensual penile-vaginal sex. That's all.

No, the Ruth Bader Ginsberg bill SB 145 that prevents gay adults from being automatically assigned to California's sex offender registry when they sodomize or perform oral sex on underage teenagers as young as 14! Now that's progression.

Just a few short years ago and look at the change.

Idiot! See post 43 !

Idiot! See post 43 !
^Twice the idiot.

See 'progression of sexual deviancies'.

Looks like I'll be taking my kids to Disney WORLD rather than Disneyland, 'cause we won't be setting foot in California.

Good We Don't Want You Here.

Remember Shit-A-Lago is where Epstein had his 'Private Parties" with underage girls and 45 was there.

It does not matter a pile of bat shit if you argree or not. The "Private Parties" with undage girls were held at Shit-A-Lago. The Lying Lowlife, Scum Sucking, 5-Deferment Draft Dodging, Yellow Belly Yankee Coward 45 was there.

Also, it seem it only took me say under five minutes to find out that the only outlet reporting your story is fox. Fox News, We Lie....You're Dead From The Neck Up Dumb Enough To Believe The Lies We Feed You.
/——-/ CNN isn’t running the story??? I’m shocked Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha
Here, I found these in a few seconds califonia law lowers penalty for sex with minor at DuckDuckGo

Idiot! See post 43 !
^Twice the idiot.

See 'progression of sexual deviancies'.
What the fuck are you talking about? Some slippery slope logical fallacy bullshit.? The only thing that is progressing is you mental decline.

Fake news.

SB-145 changes the law to allow judges the same level of discretion over whether certain people must register as sex offenders for consensual anal and oral sex as they already have for consensual penile-vaginal sex. That's all.
You think that makes it OK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back